Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday (67846 Views)

Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals / Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Bows, Hosts King Wasiu Ayinde Marshall And Wife In London / You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Supremos: 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HZwfsLJ9mk

November 14, 2023

‘Vanity upon vanity,’ Reactions as Pastor Tobi shows off fleet of cars on birthday [Video]

‘Vanity upon vanity,’ Reactions as Pastor Tobi shows off fleet of cars on birthday [Video]
Reactions have trailed the display of a fleet of cars by UK-based Nigerian Pastor Tobi Adegboyega on his birthday.

The controversial UK-based Nigerian pastor celebrated his birthday on November 11 with many of his fans and followers taking to social media to celebrate him, including socialite Cubana Chief Priest.

In the video, the Pastor could be seen holding a luxury car rally involving many expensive sports cars, especially Ferraris, cruising the streets with people looking on in awe and making videos of the procession.

Sharing a video of the rally, Cubana Chief Priest captioned that he and Pastor Tobi’s heaven was here on earth while advising people not to hate on them but join them so they could show them the way.

Meanwhile, netizens have since weighed in on the trending video, expressing surprise amid different opinions.

Mr Kojo Basil: "All I see is vanities upon vanities"

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/11/vanity-upon-vanity-reactions-as-pastor-tobi-shows-off-fleet-of-cars-on-birthday-video/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Supremos: 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2023
More photos.

Cc OAM4J Nlfpmod Dominique Mynd44

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Supremos: 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2023
More

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Henry22(m): 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2023
Even men of god no wan go heaven again, everyone wants to build his own heaven on earth.

280 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Supremos: 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2023
Henry22:
Even men of god no wan go heaven again, everyone wants to build his own heaven on earth.
Lol 😂.

Na you talk am oh, my hands no dey there

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Thundafireseun: 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2023
There will be three surprises when we get to heaven. Some of the people we thought would be there, won't be. Some of the people we never thought would be there will be. And surprise number three, we will be there.

Bear it in mind that you might see General Sani Abacha, Tinubu, Lie Mohammed , Asari Doukubo , Wike , to mention a few in Heaven

While pastor’s like Pastor Reno Omokori …Pastor Tobi , Odumeje might not be in heaven with me

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Supremos: 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2023
Cubana Chief Priest didn't miss out in celebrating him

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Henry22(m): 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2023
Supremos:
Lol 😂.

Na you talk am oh, my hands no dey there

Yes na me talk am💯%

17 Likes

Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Supremos: 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2023
Henry22:

Yes na me talk am💯%
ok. What made you think he doesn't want to go to heaven?.

Meanwhile, see screenshot of Cubana Chief Priest reaction

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Henry22(m): 8:59pm On Nov 14, 2023
Supremos:
ok. What made you think he doesn't want to go to heaven?.

Meanwhile, see screenshot of Cubana Chief Priest reaction

Cubana don prove me right wink

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Generalmystic: 8:59pm On Nov 14, 2023
This one na wosky pastor

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Generalmystic: 9:00pm On Nov 14, 2023
Henry22:

you took that out of my mouth 😂

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Supremos: 9:02pm On Nov 14, 2023
Henry22:

My hands no just dey inside this place you're dragging me to

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Mokason288(m): 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2023
Thundafireseun:
There will be three surprises when we get to heaven. Some of the people we thought would be there, won't be. Some of the people we never thought would be there will be. And surprise number three, we will be there.

Bear it in mind that you might see General Sani Abacha, Tinubu, Lie Mohammed , Asari Doukubo , Wike , to mention a few in Heaven

While pastor’s like Pastor Reno Omokori …Pastor Tobi , Odumeje might not be in heaven with me

Hahahaaha you are very very correct sir

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Henry22(m): 9:07pm On Nov 14, 2023
Supremos:
My hands no just dey inside this place you're dragging me to

Peace be unto you brother

48 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by TheFreshVanilla: 9:07pm On Nov 14, 2023
undecided
Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Henry22(m): 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2023
Thundafireseun:

You forgot to add our daddies in the lord that have mega churches and private jets and yatch all over Nigeria grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Supremos: 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2023
Henry22:

Peace be unto you brother
Buhahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Generalmystic: 9:17pm On Nov 14, 2023
Thundafireseun:

How can I unread this.
Shocking but absolutely correct

8 Likes

Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Lanre1st(m): 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2023
Pastor of Wealth

3 Likes

Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by nihinlade(m): 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2023
By their fruits, we shall know them!

There are "Pastors" and there are Pastors, don't mix them together!

Some saw that they are gifted as orators so they saw that their talents will blow if they call themselves pastors.

Imagine a pastor flunting cars on his birthday. What is the difference between him and hushpupi or Dino Malaye? If you see Original you will know!

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by jubrilELsudan: 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2023
CARS WEY HIM BORROW

THIS STUPID AGENT OF SATAN TOBI BOY WILL SOON BE DEALT WITH BY GOD CAUSE GOD WILL NEVER ALLOW SUCH A FAKE PROPHET TO MAKE HIM A LAFFING STOCK OF HIS ENEMIES

ONE DAY HE WILL SLEEP AND NOT WAKE UP OR QUENCH FROM A HEART ATTACK

HIM AND THAT HIS STUPID BEST FRIEND THAT CALLS HIMSELF DADDY FREEZE FRIDGE FREEZER..... JUDGEMENT DAY IS UPON DIA ROTTEN HEADS

NA SPECIAL HELL FIRE DEY WAIT FOR ALL OF DEM

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by tommy589(m): 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2023
I Wonder If Heaven Got a Ghetto

16 Likes

Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Laple0541(m): 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2023
Agba yahoo…….tuale 🖐️ 🤚

2 Likes

Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Nonexisting1: 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2023
See pastor looking more gangster than snoop dogg and you say make I still dey go church. Mtchew

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Urheadmaster(m): 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2023
cheesy

Seconded cool
Henry22:
Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by BlackhatMentor: 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2023
Hahaha

I really love this guy.

At least he doesn't hide fact he's a criminal pastor and Yahoo boy of god

Funny enough members all over the world are busy arranging next month tithes and January first fruit to hand over to him for their blessings and healings cheesy

Thankgod my church building at Agor is almost completed

I must follow chop this church funds before rapture come

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by illicit(m): 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2023
Business as usual

Lagos boy

🥂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Raskimonojendor: 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2023
Lol. Is this guy a pastor or an R& B singer.

soccerlite:

Na him really get the cars?
Alot of them are hired.

Some even have the phone numbers and hiring company names on them.

This is church marketing. The membership of his church would swell in the next couple of Sundays.

34 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church / Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye / The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.