Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,898 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers (41554 Views)

Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Bows, Hosts King Wasiu Ayinde Marshall And Wife In London / Kayan Mata Will Give You Cancer, Death – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns / Why Is Dating Common Among Church Choristers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by nlfpmod: 5:27pm On Aug 15, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix0gdz37jdc

“Alright guys, thank you guys. Be seated please. Even though Living Stone is amazing but that song was boring me to death. So I had to come up men. But thanks guys. We would come up and sing in a minute." - Pastor Tobi Adegboyega shuts down choristers mid-performance

Imagine your pastor saying a worship song is boring him to death ���
Pastor tobi is different

https://twitter.com/Tapiwa_Lexis/status/1559104270053556224?t=ERCNrBv6XJ18JKEdlSW64Q&s=19

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by Fira09(m): 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2022
The pastor is high on weed(AZ).

That's very embarrassing and unthinkable from the pastor.

176 Likes 6 Shares

Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by drmuchin: 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2022
Yahoo pastors
He wan do Zanku legwork

140 Likes 6 Shares

Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by Kobojunkiee: 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2022
Fira09:
The pastor is high on weed(AZ).

That's very embarrassing and unthinkable from the pastor.
No he is not. He spoke honestly given that he is aware those songs are meaningless when all is said and done. They are not commanded by God and as such are not of God. They also serve as a way of deluding you, the followers of these men, into believing that the emotional highs you get from time to time singing those songs have something to do with God. undecided

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by Samuelnze(m): 5:52pm On Aug 15, 2022
I thought the worship we do in our churches are for GOD,
Is this nigerian pastor high on fruit juice.
He should have quietly signalled her to stop and leave the stage not halting and shaming her publicly.

119 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by Kobojunkiee: 6:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
Samuelnze:
I thought the worship we do in our churches are for GOD,
Is this nigerian pastor high on fruit juice.
He should have quietly signalled her to stop and leave the stage not halting and shaming her publicly.
Where in scripture did God order this so-called worship you do in your churches? undecided

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by Samuelnze(m): 6:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
Where in scripture did God order this so-called worship you do in your churches? undecided
do you even the know the church i attend?
do you know how i worship GOD?
you want answers to your question right?
don't you attend church services?
let me inform you incase you don't,.
psalms 100:1-2, talks about making joyful NOISES to the lord with gladness.... You must be shocked seeing NOISES?. These are not my words bro.
2. Hebrews 13;15, talks about offering up a sacrifice of praise to God.. My point is once your/our worship are according to the norms of the bible,we should give it always to God.
bro if you need more clarifications, make the BIBLE your companion, it is GOD'S words.. Fu*k off from my mention

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by sholay2011(m): 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
shocked
Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by KnownUnknown: 7:43pm On Aug 15, 2022
You buy their bullshit long enough, they start believing their own bullshit.

The word of god is whatever the man speaking for god wants.

We have just witnessed God in action. He didn’t like the song meant to praise Him so He shut it down. Praise God.
And for those who want to criticize, remember touch not my anointed and all that jazz.

I wish I could examine the minds of his audience. Lmao

15 Likes

Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by KnownUnknown: 7:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
No he is not. He acted honestly given that he is aware those songs and God are meaningless when all is said and done. L

Fixed that for you .

2 Likes

Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by slawomir: 8:43am On Aug 16, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Disgraceful

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 16, 2022
Worship is not about you fortunately.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by frndfghtr(m): 8:44am On Aug 16, 2022
How can u differ those corrister with worldly people, even their dresses say it all, boxers, women trouser, even the song they sing with form and notice, u can't be moved by these ones at all

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by mayowayon: 8:45am On Aug 16, 2022
They're not singing in the spirit

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by rave9100: 8:45am On Aug 16, 2022
Okay
Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by Tboymessiah(m): 8:45am On Aug 16, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

1 Like

Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by DropsMic(m): 8:45am On Aug 16, 2022
Pastor lol
Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 16, 2022
Lol
Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by everythinggirly(f): 8:46am On Aug 16, 2022
End time false teachers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by SavageResponse(m): 8:46am On Aug 16, 2022
So what should we do about it?
Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by Richy4(m): 8:46am On Aug 16, 2022
sad shocked sad
He should have known that it's not about him.. But he made it all about his own satisfaction.. embarassed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by olaboy33(m): 8:46am On Aug 16, 2022
Who still go to church by the way..

2 Likes

Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by ecolime(m): 8:46am On Aug 16, 2022
I watched the video and I was really disgusted.

Who are you to say God's worship song is boring you to death?

Worship is to God and not you Tobi.

You insulted God and not your choristers.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by Kobicove(m): 8:47am On Aug 16, 2022
This incident happened at a practice session but bloggers have blown it out of proportion undecided

1 Like

Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by UptownVibes(m): 8:47am On Aug 16, 2022
Maybe he toast that babe,she no gree.. And members go still dey the church till now. Who do people this thing with religion?
Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by princepeter566: 8:47am On Aug 16, 2022
Is that a church or a club?
If Jesus should be there physically, he would have flogged them out from that place.
Wearing shot in the presence of the most high is very bad.

8 Likes

Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by Searchingvictor: 8:47am On Aug 16, 2022
That's very bad from him. Choir can't be giving you hard beat songs every Sunday. There are days for slow and solemn songs.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua / Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. / Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.