Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Nigeria Vs Zimbabwe: 2026 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 19th November 2023. - Sports (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Zimbabwe: 2026 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 19th November 2023. (71695 Views)

Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 / Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) / Cameroon Vs Nigeria: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Zimbabwe: 2026 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 19th November 2023. by JOemmy(m): 4:01pm On Nov 19, 2023
yinkeys:
Our football is in trouble thanks to the NFF
Do you know how sad it is for hungry NPFL players who desire to give everything for their country
Only to hear spots are available for foreign based players.
So how many Lesotho or Zimbabwe players play in Europe.
The moment they figured they were playing against Nigeria they chose to give it everything
We are still banking on European born softies who won’t play so great because of the harsh weather.
NFF has destroyed the only thing that gives Nigeria joy.
See Cameroun football association handled by their own. Our neighbors. They got bronze in the last Afcon and got the job done against Algeria to qualify in 2022. Nigeria has been left behind o.
Get quality players and coaches who desperately desire to get the job irrespective of club or nationality
lol. I better forget about the glass house and super eagles.

The unfortunate thing here is that the nff has become an extremely corrupt orgernization the nff chairmanship is now for the highest bidder just like the nigerian presidency the reality is the super eagles is going no where with this corrupt confused nff.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Zimbabwe: 2026 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 19th November 2023. by Kenturkey048(m): 4:01pm On Nov 19, 2023
Rubyjade:
Are you the Auditor for NFF?
Whatever makes you sleep at night..

Vote out gej..
Vote in Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Zimbabwe: 2026 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 19th November 2023. by enemyofprogress: 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2023
From up to bottom, nobody get interest again in the modafokn country called Nigeria. Not even the players. I no blame dem . Monkey dey work, baboon dey chop.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Zimbabwe: 2026 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 19th November 2023. by Rubyjade: 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2023
Kenturkey048:

Whatever makes you sleep at night..

Vote out gej..
Vote in Buhari.
You haven't answered the question?
Re: Nigeria Vs Zimbabwe: 2026 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 19th November 2023. by godwon01(m): 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2023
The best of Nwobi . He controlled the midfield very well. He played very well.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Zimbabwe: 2026 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 19th November 2023. by Rubyjade: 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2023
enemyofprogress:
From up to bottom, nobody get interest in the modafokn country called Nigeria. Not even the players. I no blame dem . Monkey dey work, baboon dey chop.
cry
Re: Nigeria Vs Zimbabwe: 2026 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 19th November 2023. by Femeto: 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2023
Kenturkey048:

I think you are finding it difficult to comprehend me.. Players are fielded according to their levels in the national team.. Meaning na players wey get godfathers coach dey field.. Rohr been no send them, he fields players according to form.. He dropped Iheanacho when needed.. All these things dey pain your NFF officials.na why them pay media and sport journalist to pick on his little mistake so people like you would support his sack..Them say Super Eagles no get pattern of play. Now them no even get bearing talk-less of pattern 😂🤣

Rohr met all the agreements he had with NFF.. He never failed to meet anyone.. So why was he sacked??

If Nigerian people keep acting like dundees, every part of your government officials would keep playing you for their selfishness.
Re: Nigeria Vs Zimbabwe: 2026 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 19th November 2023. by flexyrule(m): 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2023
Rubyjade:
From where and I am a woman, just tell me how they make their money
FIFA, CAF and the FG.

They get paid in USD

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Zimbabwe: 2026 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 19th November 2023. by Schifo: 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2023
This team should be disbanded immediately and start afresh with core home based players and a few foreign based players.

yinkeys:
Do you know how sad it is for hungry NPFL players who desire to give everything for their country
The moment they figured they were playing against Nigeria they chose to give it everything
We are still banking on European born softies who won’t play so great because of the harsh weather.
See Cameroun football association handled by their own. Our neighbors. They got bronze in the last Afcon and got the job done against Algeria to qualify in 2022. Nigeria has been left behind o.
Get quality players and coaches who desperately desire to get the job irrespective of club or nationality

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Zimbabwe: 2026 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 19th November 2023. by enemyofprogress: 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2023
Rubyjade:
cry
I lie?
Re: Nigeria Vs Zimbabwe: 2026 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 19th November 2023. by olancho: 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2023
The thing wey dey vex me be say dey spoil my ticket.
Re: Nigeria Vs Zimbabwe: 2026 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 19th November 2023. by seunlayi(m): 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2023
Kennedy97:

You should be ashamed for asking this question

80% of the invited players play week in week out for their clubs.

Uzoho
Aina
Bassey
Oyemachi
Iheanacho
Simon
Awoniyi
Boniface
Lookman

To name a few

I will never blame a player, all glory and blames is on the coach

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Zimbabwe: 2026 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 19th November 2023. by mikemiyaki: 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2023
Emmanuel Amunike can do a better job.
Rubyjade:
Oga, which coach would you suggest?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Zimbabwe: 2026 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 19th November 2023. by Padipadi(m): 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2023
Rubyjade:
Which Rohr discovery?
Na Rohr don dey use dz players naa

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Zimbabwe: 2026 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 19th November 2023. by Rubyjade: 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2023
cry
yinkeys:
Re: Nigeria Vs Zimbabwe: 2026 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 19th November 2023. by Naijagoodman: 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2023
Rubyjade:
Which local coach would you suggest?
Look at our local leagues. Remember the likes of Bazuaye, Haruna, Christian Chukwu, Keshi, Shuaibu

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Zimbabwe: 2026 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 19th November 2023. by wiseone28: 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2023
Worst time to be a Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Zimbabwe: 2026 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 19th November 2023. by fx45(m): 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2023
phemmyfour:
Illiterate
U17 is a development projects introduced by FIFA in 1985 to assist member association in youth development programmes.
APC goat, it is Nigeria and not Liberia. People like you are the reason why Nigeria has continued to decline over the years... From making wrong electoral choices based on ethnicity, religion and tribalism
Re: Nigeria Vs Zimbabwe: 2026 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 19th November 2023. by flexyrule(m): 4:05pm On Nov 19, 2023
Padipadi:

Lemme epp the young guy. Those players are good but eagles dey miss strong central midfield link up. Iwobi linking with Onyeka no gel. Iwobi isn't strong in marking and he's good for wings. He's also not a physical player.
We need players like Alhassan, Tijani, Ndidi, Oforbor etc to pair Onyeka in that midfield.
More so, 442 isn't working with eagles, Poseiro should go back to our 433 so that there ll be guarantee that he ll be using 2 blocking 4 (central midfielders) at a time.

Lastly,we need to train our boys in defending set pieces and converting set pieces.
When last did Nigeria score from corner, free kick etc?
We don't have players that can cross, play long shot, curl in freekick etc. To cap it all, we don't have natural wing backs. Our left back Callum Calamity Bassey isn't that good. And we no come get keeper. Shey we mo go beg Enyeama if he never retire bayi?
But you're aware that to play for Super Eagles, players need to pay $100k and have a very strong link to NFF ba?

The issue is not the availability of options, it's corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Zimbabwe: 2026 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 19th November 2023. by Rubyjade: 4:05pm On Nov 19, 2023
mikemiyaki:
Emmanuel Amunike can do a better job.
oh please Tanzania couldn't even make it out if the group stages of the nations cup, na so una shout oliseh, he came and couldn't perform the same thing he says on TV abegi
Re: Nigeria Vs Zimbabwe: 2026 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 19th November 2023. by etibaba(m): 4:05pm On Nov 19, 2023
What an awful performance, We weren't even the better side, Officiating favoured us cos we should have seen red at the tail end of the game. Zimbabwe should even be the team feeling bad about the result.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Zimbabwe: 2026 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 19th November 2023. by DaTruths: 4:05pm On Nov 19, 2023
Nigeria is the most useless country in Africa, god punish these players foools.

I don talk am say sportybet bribe these otondos wey dey pitch.. Zimbabwe should have scattered their legs for that pitch.

Lesotho you cant win, Zimbabwe you can't win.

Dey cut my money anyhow with useless small odds, may God punish all una dia.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Zimbabwe: 2026 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 19th November 2023. by Rubyjade: 4:05pm On Nov 19, 2023
flexyrule:
But you're aware that to play for Super Eagles, players need to pay $100k and have a very strong link to NFF ba?

The issue is not the availability of options, it's corruption.
Where una dey get all these una news?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Zimbabwe: 2026 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 19th November 2023. by Femeto: 4:05pm On Nov 19, 2023
ppogba:

Sorry sir.
Please this Rohr you're talking about,.can.you just educate me on what he achieved.with.the Super Eagles.
Just remind me.
Thank you sir.
He met all his targets set out by the NFF. He got us to the nations cup semifinals and qualified us to the World Cup with one game to spare.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Zimbabwe: 2026 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 19th November 2023. by Cmanforall: 4:05pm On Nov 19, 2023
Kenturkey048:

I think you are finding it difficult to comprehend me.. Players are fielded according to their levels in the national team.. Meaning na players wey get godfathers coach dey field.. Rohr been no send them, he fields players according to form.. He dropped Iheanacho when needed.. All these things dey pain your NFF officials.na why them pay media and sport journalist to pick on his little mistake so people like you would support his sack..

Rohr met all the agreements he had with NFF.. He never failed to meet anyone.. So why was he sacked??

If Nigerian people keep acting like dundees, every part of your government officials would keep playing you for their selfishness.

Good you clarified your point.
Rohr decision on players to play is better than this present Potato of a coach. Rohr is better than him, but I feel Rohr is not also the coach SE needs now

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Zimbabwe: 2026 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 19th November 2023. by JOemmy(m): 4:06pm On Nov 19, 2023
Cmanforall:

If he doesn't scout for goalkeepers, forget hoping on Maduka to do better as your 'other' goalkeeper. Still surprised they do get call-up

The super eagles attackers are not even doing their job to cover the inadequaces of the goal keepers.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Zimbabwe: 2026 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 19th November 2023. by wiseone28: 4:06pm On Nov 19, 2023
Naijagoodman:
Look at our local leagues. Remember the likes of Bazuaye, Haruna, Christian Chukwu, Keshi, Shuaibu
League wey be a must home team must win even with 20+ xtra time?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Zimbabwe: 2026 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 19th November 2023. by onemanonewife(m): 4:06pm On Nov 19, 2023
foleskay:
Can someone really explain why oshimen is missing in this match..he missed Napoli's last match also. Some people are saying he's busy dragging property issues with his sister in Nigeria. Even tot he's injured
Victor is nursing injury thatt may keep him out till December

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Zimbabwe: 2026 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 19th November 2023. by freshboi88: 4:06pm On Nov 19, 2023
COOL10:

Facts.

I remember warning them back then that sacking Rohr at that specific time was going to be a huge mistake and that's exactly what happened. We haven't recovered since we sacked that man.

This man qualified us for AFCON after local coaches failed to do so for two editions. He made Cameroon, Zambia and Algeria look like babies.

He took us to the competition and won Bronze. Unfortunately, this still wasn't enough to satisfy Nigerians. Ask them why and they'll tell you that he went on to lose against C.A.R and drew against Sierra Leone even though we still qualified for the next AFCON.

Eguavoen took over and we ended up crashing out in the next AFCON's Round of 16 and failed to qualify for the World Cup.

Peseiro is now on board and we're on the brink of possibly failing to qualify for another World Cup. It's disgusting.

Nigerians never learn.

As in we never learn. What caused Rhors problem was his success with the below or at best average players. Suddenly, Nigerians began to think it was because of the players we had that is why Rhor was grinding out results..

Now, we can see the kind of players we have.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Zimbabwe: 2026 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 19th November 2023. by enemyofprogress: 4:06pm On Nov 19, 2023
Make we talk truth, Nigeria no deserve to go to the world cup. They will only be going there for jamboree and also use the opportunity to steal our money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Zimbabwe: 2026 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 19th November 2023. by Rubyjade: 4:06pm On Nov 19, 2023
DaTruths:

I don talk am say sportybet bribe these otondos wey dey pitch.. Zimbabwe should have scattered their legs for that pitch.

Quit betting now or betting would quit you.
Re: Nigeria Vs Zimbabwe: 2026 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 19th November 2023. by obonujoker(m): 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2023
DaTruths:

😂😂

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (27) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) / Lionel Messi Buys MiM Hotel (Photos) / Uruguay Vs Portugal: World Cup (2 - 1) On 30th June 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.