Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,417 members, 7,836,668 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Nigeria’s Inflation Continues Upward Trend, Rises To 27.33% For October - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria’s Inflation Continues Upward Trend, Rises To 27.33% For October (5081 Views)

Inflation Continues Upward Trend To 12.40% As Imported Food, Transport Cost Rise / Gtbank Slashes Loan Interest Rate To 1.33% For Customers / Nigeria’s Inflation Rate Drops For Seventh Consecutive Month, Says Nbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Continues Upward Trend, Rises To 27.33% For October by ubest1(m): 12:56pm On Nov 15, 2023
Tinubu built Lagos grin grin grin it reach Nigeria turn he inflate it

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Continues Upward Trend, Rises To 27.33% For October by dermmy(m): 12:57pm On Nov 15, 2023
wanimo:
Agbado miscreants don't understand what inflation means.....

All they care about is the meagre N30k that comes from Sheyi Tinubu every month.

By the time their eyes go clear, many of them would have committed suicide when they get tired of defending Baba druggie

Lols 😂

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Continues Upward Trend, Rises To 27.33% For October by obi58: 12:57pm On Nov 15, 2023
Helinues leodeking

Any comments?
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Continues Upward Trend, Rises To 27.33% For October by Chetas81(m): 12:58pm On Nov 15, 2023
THE QUESTION SHOULD BE,WHY NIGERIAN CITIZEN HAVE NO SENSE OF GREAT LEADERSHIP,WHY THE SAME PROBLEM CONTINUED TILL THIS MINUTES,WHY YOU GUYS PREFER TO BE SLAVE SOMEWHERE AROUND THE GLOBE 🌍

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Continues Upward Trend, Rises To 27.33% For October by ceejayluv(m): 12:58pm On Nov 15, 2023
EKONGKING:
World wide there huge increase in inflation , we have already seen millions of people in uk that are struggling to survive .
The UK govt is actually controlling the inflation and it's down to 4.6 percent. With a stable economy and Strong currency to boot. We're not the same.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Continues Upward Trend, Rises To 27.33% For October by Tochi360: 1:00pm On Nov 15, 2023
E go still favor me sha.

Tinubu daft pass bubu,how e take worse pass bubu stil dey surprise me o grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Continues Upward Trend, Rises To 27.33% For October by 2pretty: 1:03pm On Nov 15, 2023
If it continues like this, by next year we would be on the same level with Argentina

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Continues Upward Trend, Rises To 27.33% For October by Gerald454: 1:08pm On Nov 15, 2023
wanimo:

All they care about is the meagre N30k that comes from Sheyi Tinubu every month.

By the time their eyes go clear, many of them would have committed suicide when they get tired of defending Baba druggie

I heard it has been increased to 35k because of the inflation.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Continues Upward Trend, Rises To 27.33% For October by Brushstrokes20: 1:15pm On Nov 15, 2023
👀👀eBOLA on rampage😁😁😂😂😅😅😜😜
The shyyythole from fry pan to fire 🔥

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Continues Upward Trend, Rises To 27.33% For October by Roger3D(m): 1:17pm On Nov 15, 2023
Tinubu and his gang are utterly clueless as how to best manage our economy. What a sad waste of space

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Continues Upward Trend, Rises To 27.33% For October by tctrills: 1:22pm On Nov 15, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
NO MATTER WHAT, ME AND MY FAMILY GO SURVIVE. I NO FEAR ATALL
Yes, you and your family will survive but you should care about the tens of millions of Nigerians who are finding it so hard to make ends meet.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Continues Upward Trend, Rises To 27.33% For October by SALLYBERRY01(m): 1:22pm On Nov 15, 2023
using this opportunity to call on lagos state government to please open mushin market, i passed through the market today , i can tell you from what i see the place is now very neat.
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Continues Upward Trend, Rises To 27.33% For October by ariesbull: 1:27pm On Nov 15, 2023
igwebuike01:
Ronu terrorists how market? Shebi una still de teach Igbos a lesson?
no mind those congenital folks or idiots that are disgrace to the south

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Continues Upward Trend, Rises To 27.33% For October by tctrills: 1:28pm On Nov 15, 2023
rentAcock:
People need to stop whining and wailing and find solutions to counter inflation. Nigeria's inflation rate is still far better than Turkey, Argentina, Venezuela, Zimbabwe etc. And some of those countries have more oil reserves than Nigeria.
If by now you haven't figured out how to convert your money to a stable coin or bitcoin, then you must really like seeing your money depreciate everyday. Things will get worse before it gets better, but I will never give up on this country.
Your argument is that Nigerian inflation is not yet as bad as some other countries right? There are millions of people out there who can't eat or buy Bitcoin but you don't care so long you have your bitcoins.
Things have been going bad since 1960 so stop fooling yourself and others that things would get better. It wouldn't get better with this kind of government and the idiots who voted them in.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Continues Upward Trend, Rises To 27.33% For October by nedu666: 1:38pm On Nov 15, 2023
Unfortunately na statistics we go chop. A president that goes out looking for foreign investment when inflation is approaching 30% must realise that returns on investment must exceed 30%

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Continues Upward Trend, Rises To 27.33% For October by BrickDevo: 1:48pm On Nov 15, 2023
ogawisdom:
grin

Yet Nigerians cannot protest, actually it's more than 100%.

Everything is presently over priced look at onion, water, spaghetti, egusi, garri I mean common things are so expensive yet salary remains the same.

It's a mental slavery thing, decades after decades

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Continues Upward Trend, Rises To 27.33% For October by Alliswell248: 1:48pm On Nov 15, 2023
EtinosaDLaw:
Nigerians will learn that it is one thing to be a clever politician, and another to be a good leader. Two very different things!

Asiwaju is a master strategist! Asiwaju is working!!

May Nigeria's worsening double-digit inflation rate favour me and my family!!

Not regret not voting for the Agulu man....
Go find job....
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Continues Upward Trend, Rises To 27.33% For October by Truths9ja: 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2023
Tinubu destroyed Nigeria economy no be small

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Continues Upward Trend, Rises To 27.33% For October by duketerry22(m): 2:23pm On Nov 15, 2023
Na statistics we go chop

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Continues Upward Trend, Rises To 27.33% For October by Tareq1105: 2:30pm On Nov 15, 2023
Truths9ja:
Tinubu destroyed Nigeria economy no be small

Keep blaming Tinubu. Let's see if it's Tinubu that would suffer the inflation that November would bring or Nigeria populace.
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Continues Upward Trend, Rises To 27.33% For October by Racoon(m): 2:37pm On Nov 15, 2023
Guess it is really favouring the idiotic zombies who brought in the disaster promax? More hardship fall on all of una.
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Continues Upward Trend, Rises To 27.33% For October by Olawade24: 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2023
Can someone swing the pendulum to 2025 I wa check something.
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Continues Upward Trend, Rises To 27.33% For October by inbuycom: 3:03pm On Nov 15, 2023
We can only choose to believe. inbuy is with you.
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Continues Upward Trend, Rises To 27.33% For October by Thinktwicemybro: 3:29pm On Nov 15, 2023
rentAcock:
People need to stop whining and wailing and find solutions to counter inflation. Nigeria's inflation rate is still far better than Turkey, Argentina, Venezuela, Zimbabwe etc. And some of those countries have more oil reserves than Nigeria.
If by now you haven't figured out how to convert your money to a stable coin or bitcoin, then you must really like seeing your money depreciate everyday. Things will get worse before it gets better, but I will never give up on this country.
Your comment is as st*p!d as your name
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Continues Upward Trend, Rises To 27.33% For October by Thinktwicemybro: 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2023
EKONGKING:
World wide there huge increase in inflation , we have already seen millions of people in uk that are struggling to survive .
We? Dude have you travelled outside your state before?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Continues Upward Trend, Rises To 27.33% For October by bayelsaowei(m): 3:52pm On Nov 15, 2023
ogawisdom:
grin

Yet Nigerians cannot protest, actually it's more than 100%.

Everything is presently over priced look at onion, water, spaghetti, egusi, garri I mean common things are so expensive yet salary remains the same.

if Nigerians had sense now is even the time to join the NLC and TUC in a nationwide protest..

But we are majorly a moronic and docile set of people..

So let us continue to enjoy the double digit inflation...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Continues Upward Trend, Rises To 27.33% For October by Emilo(m): 4:28pm On Nov 15, 2023
My happiness is that Peter Obi did not inherit the already messed up economy from Buhari. Let Tinubu and his nepotistic government fix it. God helped Obi jump n pass!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Continues Upward Trend, Rises To 27.33% For October by tamdun: 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2023
Just open the fuckin border and solve the problem
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Continues Upward Trend, Rises To 27.33% For October by Reference(m): 5:08pm On Nov 15, 2023
nedu666:
Unfortunately na statistics we go chop. A president that goes out looking for foreign investment when inflation is approaching 30% must realise that returns on investment must exceed 30%

*sighs*..... naso we don talk taya.
I don't know how anyone will want to pour cold water on a smoking pan of oil.

These are the matters that should be of concern to citizens every waking day and folks should be hounding the government about the cost of living crises, the cost of business crises, the cost of investment crises. But they are not interested.
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Continues Upward Trend, Rises To 27.33% For October by favor914: 5:10pm On Nov 15, 2023
wanimo:

Maybe if your state government had just recognized you as a human being?

Blame your Local Government Chairman for the error.
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Continues Upward Trend, Rises To 27.33% For October by Kionrae: 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2023
LeoDeKing the bst

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Continues Upward Trend, Rises To 27.33% For October by blueAgent(m): 7:19pm On Nov 15, 2023
rentAcock:
Crap.
How does converting your money to crypto, stop prices of food and other items from going up? is inflation not affecting the cost of goods and services?

Agbado economists.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First Private Refinery To Kick Off In Aguleri, Anambra State / Instead Of Losing Money To Ponzi, Do This. / Nylon Production Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.