Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:47 PM

Travelling From Nigeria To Niger Republic - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling From Nigeria To Niger Republic (29940 Views)

Nigerian Helicopter Crashes In Benin Republic (Pictured) / Food Aero Airline Served A Passenger While Travelling From Lagos-Port Harcourt / My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Niger Republic by Teeagu(f): 12:49am On Sep 21, 2016
3Div:

ABC doesn't go to Libya.

Who does ?.
Who does what?
Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Niger Republic by 3Div: 10:47am On Sep 24, 2016
Teeagu:

Who does what?
Who goes to Libya.

1 Like

Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Niger Republic by Didiflex07(m): 4:27pm On Apr 28, 2017
Please my brothers i am going to Libéria who know the road please
Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Niger Republic by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 25, 2017
Lol ABC transport to Libya ke. pls go to God is good park in yaba, Lagos. u will see Tripoli bus there. 3weeks journey
Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Niger Republic by hadeehs: 9:37pm On Sep 17, 2017
Lol ABC transport to Libya ke. pls go to God is good park in yaba, Lagos. u will see Tripoli bus there. 3weeks journey

Which is Tripoli bus again? Where is it located or u just making fun....
Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Niger Republic by centboy123456(m): 1:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
ehie:
take a flight to kano,from there board a bus to Jibiya it cost 300 naira,from Jibiya to Niger(Maradi)cost about 500 naira,the roads are good

am is lagos and I want to go to Niger how can I go and how much will it cost
Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Niger Republic by centboy123456(m): 1:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
seunny4lif:
I THINK MY GUY WAN COME MEET US FOR LIBYA,ABEG ITALY ROAD DON CLOSE OOOOOOOOOOOH.REBELS SOLDER DEY ROAD OHHHHHHHHHH.
(1) TAKE A BUS FROM LAGOS,BENIN OR DELTA TO SOKOTO,
(2)THEN FROM SOKOTO TO ILELA JUST 500 NAIRA BUT,
(3)PRAY THAT THOSE CRAZY IMMIGRATION OFFICERS THAT ARE LOCATED B4 ILELA SHOULD NOT HOLD,
(4)U MUST PAY THEM BEFORE CROSSING AND ,
(5)THE OKADA GUY,BE CAREFUL PLEASE
NEVER BEHAVE LIKE JJC TO THAT ROUTE,IF DEM THEY TALK,JUST BE CALM, ABEG
6. ILELA TO KONNI BY OKADA NA JUST 500NAIRA

SECOND ROUTE
TAKE A BUS TO KANO FROM LAGOS OR ANY WHERE,
FROM KANO TO ZINDER, BY CAR OR BUS
FROM ZINDER TAKE RIMBO BUS TO THE CAPITAL
BUT REMEMBER THAT NIGER NO BE NIGERIA BECOS THERE BUSES NO DEY WORK LIKE NIGERIA OWN OHHHHHHHHHHHH.

guy how far I one talk to u abeg u fit gave me ur num
Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Niger Republic by seunny4lif(m): 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
centboy123456:

guy how far I one talk to u abeg u fit gave me ur num
What info do you need?
Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Niger Republic by streamsy(f): 10:24pm On Dec 25, 2018
Pls do we have anyone here that lives at Niger Republic?
Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Niger Republic by Ugojames(m): 10:05pm On Nov 19, 2020
seunny4lif:
I THINK MY GUY WAN COME MEET US FOR LIBYA,ABEG ITALY ROAD DON CLOSE OOOOOOOOOOOH.REBELS SOLDER DEY ROAD OHHHHHHHHHH.
(1) TAKE A BUS FROM LAGOS,BENIN OR DELTA TO SOKOTO,
(2)THEN FROM SOKOTO TO ILELA JUST 500 NAIRA BUT,
(3)PRAY THAT THOSE CRAZY IMMIGRATION OFFICERS THAT ARE LOCATED B4 ILELA SHOULD NOT HOLD,
(4)U MUST PAY THEM BEFORE CROSSING AND ,
(5)THE OKADA GUY,BE CAREFUL PLEASE
NEVER BEHAVE LIKE JJC TO THAT ROUTE,IF DEM THEY TALK,JUST BE CALM, ABEG
6. ILELA TO KONNI BY OKADA NA JUST 500NAIRA

SECOND ROUTE
TAKE A BUS TO KANO FROM LAGOS OR ANY WHERE,
FROM KANO TO ZINDER, BY CAR OR BUS
FROM ZINDER TAKE RIMBO BUS TO THE CAPITAL
BUT REMEMBER THAT NIGER NO BE NIGERIA BECOS THERE BUSES NO DEY WORK LIKE NIGERIA OWN OHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Boss abeg,, what's the road like now to Niger Republic, I've got a job I want to do there and can't afford to fly.
Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Niger Republic by seunny4lif(m): 12:22am On Nov 20, 2020
Nothing do the road
It’s depends on your prefer way
Nigeria to Benin to Niger
Any where in Nigeria to Sokoto to Niger or
Katina to Niger
Ugojames:

Boss abeg,, what's the road like now to Niger Republic, I've got a job I want to do there and can't afford to fly.
Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Niger Republic by RemiAbdulSamad(m): 11:07am On Nov 21, 2020
Ugojames:

Hi.

I stay in Niger Republic and the best way you can get here is through Sokoto to Nigeria Republic.

Get to Sokoto >>> From Sokoto, Take a Bus to Ilela. From Ilela to the border is less than a kilometre. And from the border to Konni (border town in Niger Republic) is not up-to 2kilometres.

If you don't have passport or Ecowas yellow card, you go pay bribe o.

From Sokoto(Nigeria) to Konni(Niger Republic) is less than 3hours and won't cost up-to #5,000.

Note that the official language of Niger Republic is French and the people are 80% Hausa.

Which part of Niger Republic are you going to?
Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Niger Republic by GENUINEFILMS: 7:13am On Jan 11, 2021
RemiAbdulSamad:

Hi.

I stay in Niger Republic and the best way you can get here is through Sokoto to Nigeria Republic.

Get to Sokoto >>> From Sokoto, Take a Bus to Ilela. From Ilela to the border is less than a kilometre. And from the border to Konni (border town in Niger Republic) is not up-to 2kilometres.

From Sokoto(Nigeria) to Konni(Niger Republic) is less than 3hours and won't cost up-to #5,000.

Note that the official language of Niger Republic is French and the people are 80% Hausa.

Good day.. I need some information about Niger republic. Can I have your number
Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Niger Republic by Keziehenry(m): 10:25am On Mar 18, 2021
RemiAbdulSamad:

Hi.

please I want to send some herbal medicine to a client in niger from Lagos. can you suggest for me the best way
Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Niger Republic by totpimx: 5:25pm On Mar 11, 2022
I wish to visit the capital city of Niger which is Niamey, please any further description. I will like if you can help me with more information
Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Niger Republic by yungchop: 6:26am On Jan 22, 2023
RemiAbdulSamad:

Hi.

Good morning bro... Please do you know how I can get to maradi from Kano?

Update on this..

I'm in Niamey now, was in Maradi few days back.
Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Niger Republic by Juleeee: 9:50pm On Feb 07, 2023
totpimx:
I wish to visit the capital city of Niger which is Niamey, please any further description. I will like if you can help me with more information

Hi

What up about your travel?
Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Niger Republic by Flomose: 5:19pm On Jul 30
Please which driving company goes to Niger republic from Abuja
Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Niger Republic by Goodman247: 8:54pm On Jul 30
To.do what

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Trip To Federal College Of Wildlife Management, Niger State / Two Trains Collide In Agege, Lagos / School Bus Conveying Pupils Summersaults In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.