Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

My Father-in-law, Femi Otedola Doesn't Have A Private Jet - Mr Eazi Reveals(vid) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Father-in-law, Femi Otedola Doesn't Have A Private Jet - Mr Eazi Reveals(vid) (17238 Views)

Mr. Eazi Reveals He Charges $50,000 (N18,000,000) For A Collaboration / Why I Don’t Own A Car – Mr Eazi Reveals / Femi Otedola, Toke Makinwa, Tiwa Savage, Mr Eazi & More Party With DJ Cuppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father-in-law, Femi Otedola Doesn't Have A Private Jet - Mr Eazi Reveals(vid) by Resetinc: 10:25am On Nov 16, 2023
Aah aah !! It’s too early naah
what is this nonsense with social media and people …
Re: My Father-in-law, Femi Otedola Doesn't Have A Private Jet - Mr Eazi Reveals(vid) by Wizpa(m): 10:25am On Nov 16, 2023
[right][/right]
Re: My Father-in-law, Femi Otedola Doesn't Have A Private Jet - Mr Eazi Reveals(vid) by Enemyofpeace: 10:26am On Nov 16, 2023
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeweeeeeeeeeew
Wife snatcher
Re: My Father-in-law, Femi Otedola Doesn't Have A Private Jet - Mr Eazi Reveals(vid) by Segxydube: 10:26am On Nov 16, 2023
Puss360:
This guy talks too much..

He was interviewed.

Are u an illiterate??
Re: My Father-in-law, Femi Otedola Doesn't Have A Private Jet - Mr Eazi Reveals(vid) by Segxydube: 10:28am On Nov 16, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeweeeeeeeeeew
Wife snatcher

He snatched her frm u abi?
Re: My Father-in-law, Femi Otedola Doesn't Have A Private Jet - Mr Eazi Reveals(vid) by Puss360(f): 10:30am On Nov 16, 2023
Segxydube:

He was interviewed.

Are u an illiterate??
He was interviewed, but some questions are just too personal for third-party to answer for the main person...
They can as well interview the Otedola and ask those ..

No I'm not ...
Re: My Father-in-law, Femi Otedola Doesn't Have A Private Jet - Mr Eazi Reveals(vid) by jubrilELsudan: 10:30am On Nov 16, 2023
WE KNOW SEY OTEDOLA NO GET MONEY.....HE HIS LIVING OFF HIS LATE FATHER'S WEALTH WHO IS THE MAIN OTEDOLA

NA HIM PAPA DEM BEEN DEY CONTROL 9JA MONEY SINCE THE COLONIAL DAYS

Re: My Father-in-law, Femi Otedola Doesn't Have A Private Jet - Mr Eazi Reveals(vid) by udemzyudex(m): 10:31am On Nov 16, 2023
Owning a private jet is a waste of money, when you can actually rent and use for the time being.
Re: My Father-in-law, Femi Otedola Doesn't Have A Private Jet - Mr Eazi Reveals(vid) by Abolodje: 10:31am On Nov 16, 2023
But he owns a yacht 😂🫵🏽
Re: My Father-in-law, Femi Otedola Doesn't Have A Private Jet - Mr Eazi Reveals(vid) by Enemyofpeace: 10:32am On Nov 16, 2023
Segxydube:

He snatched her frm u abi?
yes now, because the babe complained of my prick
Re: My Father-in-law, Femi Otedola Doesn't Have A Private Jet - Mr Eazi Reveals(vid) by Josywhyte: 10:33am On Nov 16, 2023
Whether he owns a private jet or not,it doesn't stop the hardship we're facing in the country
Re: My Father-in-law, Femi Otedola Doesn't Have A Private Jet - Mr Eazi Reveals(vid) by Berankis: 10:35am On Nov 16, 2023
Does your own father have a private jet? You forget your own father to start talking about your father-in-law. This one na small boy.
Re: My Father-in-law, Femi Otedola Doesn't Have A Private Jet - Mr Eazi Reveals(vid) by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:36am On Nov 16, 2023
Truths9ja:
Wow what a big surprise

My father-in-law, Femi Otedola doesn’t have a private jet – Singer Mr Eazi

Inquiring further, the interviewer inquired if Mr Eazi utilised his father-in-law Femi Otedola’s private jet. Mr Eazi stated that, despite being one of Africa’s wealthiest men, his father-in-law did not own a private plane.

"Doings": Mr Eazi confirms marriage to Temi, shows off matching outfit with her father
Oluwatosin Oluwole Ajibade, professionally known as Mr Eazi, revealed in a recent statement that his father-in-law, millionaire Femi Otedola, does not own a private plane.

Mr Eazi, the singer who has been accused of secretly marrying billionaire Temi Otedola’s daughter, revealed this during an interview on Naija 102.7FM.

Mr Eazi’s answer comes after the interviewer asks the singer if he has a private aircraft because he is intrigued by the artist’s quick mobility, as he frequently travels from London to France (Paris), Ghana, and Cotonou, among other places.

In response, Mr Eazi stated that he does not own a private aircraft because he operates a combination commercial aeroplane and charters a private jet.

He said that it depends on the amount paid to him for a show. Mr Eazi stated that if he is paid a high amount, he will consider using a private aircraft, but if the show is not very huge, he will take a commercial flight.

Inquiring further, the interviewer inquired if Mr Eazi utilised his father-in-law Femi Otedola’s private jet.

Mr Eazi stated that, despite being one of Africa’s wealthiest men, his father-in-law did not own a private plane.

In related news, artist Mr Eazi, the “Skin Tight” hitmaker, confirms his marriage to Temi Otedola in response to Femi Otedola’s 61st birthday message.

Mr Eazi via his page on the X platform wrote; “I only wear white when I’m with the Father Inlaw! Happy birthday Sir @realFemiOtedola.”

https://www.gistlover.com/my-father-in-law-femi-otedola-doesnt-have-a-private-jet-singer-mr-eazi/
But YATCH dey , wey e dey take Ya idi Tiwa Savage that year grin
Re: My Father-in-law, Femi Otedola Doesn't Have A Private Jet - Mr Eazi Reveals(vid) by vickydevoka(m): 10:42am On Nov 16, 2023
Puss360:
He doesn't. Person that hardly grant interview. I watched it from beginning to end. He keeps dodging questions
Re: My Father-in-law, Femi Otedola Doesn't Have A Private Jet - Mr Eazi Reveals(vid) by spiSeyi: 10:42am On Nov 16, 2023
Puss360:
How? You wey nor talk too much who be your father in law, if he talks too much Ote$ wouldn't have given him Temi and Temi is a classy babe who wouldn't go too low to date a talkative. Face your life and stop forming ITK (I too know) undecided
Re: My Father-in-law, Femi Otedola Doesn't Have A Private Jet - Mr Eazi Reveals(vid) by trumpcoat(m): 10:45am On Nov 16, 2023
Wish you all the best as you get married to His daughter
Re: My Father-in-law, Femi Otedola Doesn't Have A Private Jet - Mr Eazi Reveals(vid) by Mrbenny001: 10:46am On Nov 16, 2023
Offpoint1:
One disadvantages of marrying from a wealthy family, Nigeria media will erased your name and replace it with your spouse family
Nigerian are too obsessed with money, they believe once you visit or a rich man visit you a day, you should carry bag of money out of his house,
Re: My Father-in-law, Femi Otedola Doesn't Have A Private Jet - Mr Eazi Reveals(vid) by theamazonguru(m): 10:48am On Nov 16, 2023
talk2vee:
Why is he exposing him?
Is Otedola complaining of being exposed?
This people don't live a fake life.
Na empty barrel they dey deceive themselves living a fake life trying to oppress people upandan. Meanwhile na borrow pose.
The house the live in and snap picture with na borrow, the clothe they wear na borrow, the shoe na borrow, the money they spray na borrow, they can even enter club snap with other people's wine.

No go dey do pass yourself because of what you see on social media.
Fake life everywhere.

If you are rich you are rich, no faking it needed.

Fact: OTEDOLA IS BIG
OTEDOLA IS RICH
OTEDOLA IS WISE.

He knows he doesn't need to own one,if he does he would have bought it.

SIMPLE.
Re: My Father-in-law, Femi Otedola Doesn't Have A Private Jet - Mr Eazi Reveals(vid) by BarrElChapo(m): 10:50am On Nov 16, 2023
When I saw a video of Akon saying a PJ isn’t an option, it seemed foolish, yet thieves like Oyedepo and Adeniyi have more than one is the name of the god of prosperity.
Re: My Father-in-law, Femi Otedola Doesn't Have A Private Jet - Mr Eazi Reveals(vid) by Puss360(f): 10:54am On Nov 16, 2023
spiSeyi:

How? You wey nor talk too much who be your father in law, if he talks too much Ote$ wouldn't have given him Temi and Temi is a classy babe who wouldn't go too low to date a talkative. Face your life and stop forming ITK (I too know) undecided
No father-in-law yet oooo... Come and carry me nah... Hope Ur father get money sha grin grin
Re: My Father-in-law, Femi Otedola Doesn't Have A Private Jet - Mr Eazi Reveals(vid) by ukaface(f): 10:56am On Nov 16, 2023
How did Temi find love with eazi?
Re: My Father-in-law, Femi Otedola Doesn't Have A Private Jet - Mr Eazi Reveals(vid) by Mrfeel: 10:59am On Nov 16, 2023
talk2vee:
Why is he exposing him?
How did he expose him ? Did his father in-law ever claim he owns a private jet ?
Re: My Father-in-law, Femi Otedola Doesn't Have A Private Jet - Mr Eazi Reveals(vid) by Mrfeel: 11:04am On Nov 16, 2023
Basicend:
Father-in-law ke. . !

Oga, you are still a boy friend or fiancee to that cute babe. . Why you dey jump ya mouth up and dan. .

Calm down, Mr./Bros Eazy. .

Oteds may not have a private jet, but we all know he can afford one. .

Did he say his father in-law can't afford a private jet ? And how is he jumping his mouth by just answering a simple question if he uses his father in-laws private jet by saying no his father in-law doesn't own a jet ?
Re: My Father-in-law, Femi Otedola Doesn't Have A Private Jet - Mr Eazi Reveals(vid) by Truths9ja: 11:06am On Nov 16, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

But YATCH dey , wey e dey take Ya idi Tiwa Savage that year grin
😂 he know get yacht 🛥 too

Re: My Father-in-law, Femi Otedola Doesn't Have A Private Jet - Mr Eazi Reveals(vid) by Mrfeel: 11:07am On Nov 16, 2023
turmacs:
Must they talk about otedola's wealth? Can't they just find another thing to talk about?
Did they talk about his wealth ?
Re: My Father-in-law, Femi Otedola Doesn't Have A Private Jet - Mr Eazi Reveals(vid) by spiSeyi: 11:07am On Nov 16, 2023
Puss360:

No father-in-law yet oooo... Come and carry me nah... Hope Ur father get money sha grin grin
I am a full-time bachelor No woman No cry cool
Re: My Father-in-law, Femi Otedola Doesn't Have A Private Jet - Mr Eazi Reveals(vid) by Puss360(f): 11:08am On Nov 16, 2023
spiSeyi:

I am a full-time bachelor No woman No cry cool
Okay that's fine... But Ur papa nko? I need to enter "Money Family"... grin grin grin
Re: My Father-in-law, Femi Otedola Doesn't Have A Private Jet - Mr Eazi Reveals(vid) by Truths9ja: 11:25am On Nov 16, 2023
I’m happy for Temi and Mr eazi here. They really loved themselves. They are compatible joor

Re: My Father-in-law, Femi Otedola Doesn't Have A Private Jet - Mr Eazi Reveals(vid) by spiSeyi: 11:28am On Nov 16, 2023
Puss360:

Okay that's fine... But Ur papa nko? I need to enter "Money Family"... grin grin grin
Omoh let me be the Eazi while you are the Temi grin
Re: My Father-in-law, Femi Otedola Doesn't Have A Private Jet - Mr Eazi Reveals(vid) by eepeepook: 11:32am On Nov 16, 2023
Eazi don hammer. That is all I know and all I care about. I hope the girl doesn’t have the normal spoilt girl arrogance associated with kids from healthy homes. He will set himself on a long thing if so.
Re: My Father-in-law, Femi Otedola Doesn't Have A Private Jet - Mr Eazi Reveals(vid) by Blackdisciple(m): 11:35am On Nov 16, 2023
Who ask this one again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Appoints Ice-Prince As 'Rhythm And Play' Ambassador / Kirk Franklin Arrives Nigeria For The “Fearless” Concert With Tim Godfrey / Seyi Shay And BurnaBoy Are NSE Ambassadors (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.