Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,371 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Please How Can I Get To Ketu From Mile 2 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please How Can I Get To Ketu From Mile 2 (398 Views)

The Bad State Of Mile 2-Tincan Road That Lagos State Govt Will Be Repairing / Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway / I Need Help With Direction And Cost Of Berger To Ketu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can I Get To Ketu From Mile 2 by Gbadugbakun(m): 5:56pm On Nov 16, 2023
Please I would appreciate if anyone can give me directions on how to get to ketu from mile 2. I'm using public transportation.

Thanks.
Re: Please How Can I Get To Ketu From Mile 2 by federal9: 7:03pm On Nov 16, 2023
Gbadugbakun:
Please I would appreciate if anyone can give me directions on how to get to ketu from mile 2. I'm using public transportation.

Thanks.

From Mile 2, you will hear conductors shouting Ketu, Mile 12

Enter one, or rather, you ask someone.

Ask a road side seller where they load. They load or pass on top of that Mile 2 bridge.

Don't ask all these people looking rugged and tattered oooooo.

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Get To Ketu From Mile 2 by Gbadugbakun(m): 7:06pm On Nov 16, 2023
federal9:

From Mile 2, you will hear conductors shouting Ketu, Mile 12

Enter one, or rather, you ask someone.

Ask a road side seller where they load. They load or pass on top of that Mile 2 bridge.

Don't ask all these people looking rugged and tattered oooooo.
Thanks
Re: Please How Can I Get To Ketu From Mile 2 by henrimoto(m): 9:15pm On Nov 16, 2023
Gbadugbakun:

Thanks
.. Or you go through Oshodi route. From mile 2, bode a vehicle going to Oshodi, from Oshodi, join any of those long buses going to Ketu.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Need Advise ! / Private Transporters Unite To Grow Industry / Handbill Distubution Usimng Roller Skaters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.