Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,988 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) (43736 Views)

How Israel Is Building Cities In Syria, While Taking, His Citizens There(pics) / Israel Tells Gaza Hospital To Evacuate Staff And Patients Within 2 Hrs - MSF / Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by ima4sure(f): 11:14pm On Nov 17, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
This propaganda from Israel won't fly. This is a sign that Israel are already fed up with the war.

Hamas can never hide but will battle Israel face to face.

Our most Holy Prophet Muḥammad (SAW) have given Hamas all powers to battle usrael.

Allah is the greatest. Hamas will surely defeat Israel.

May Allah's wrath fall on Israel.

Arise ya Allah and let your enemies be destroyed.

Insha Allah
Amin
Smhhh yeye dey smell
Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by nomolos92: 12:03am On Nov 18, 2023
Tealcrestmedia:

Cry? You must be dumber than I thought. Start from here, looks like the only words you learnt in your limited educational life is dumbo and dumbass. So crass.

https://unctad.org/topic/palestinian-people/The-question-of-Palestine#:~:text=While%20the%20State%20of%20Israel,by%20Jordan%20and%20Egypt%2C%20respectively.

Lmao, that's not the only word I learnt in my limited educational life but it's the word that suits you most, get familiar with it you dumbo, it's ridiculous you're still this dumb despite your unlimited educational life grin

It seems you didn't even read the content of the link you shared or you lack comprehension, well, I don't expect anything better from a dumbass like you, it wasn't even mentioned that Israel rejected two states solution on the whole writeup.

I told you before and I'm telling you again, Palestine and the Arab league rejected the two states solution from the onset and went to war believing they'll obliterate Israel in a twinkle but they rather got a bleeding nose, it was mentioned on your link that "The remaining territories of pre-1948 Palestine, the West Bank - including East Jerusalem- and Gaza Strip, were administered from 1948 till 1967 by Jordan and Egypt, respectively"

The Arab League which included Egypt, Palestine, Transjordan, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia and Yemen ganged up and started a war the second day Israel independence was declared in 1948 which was the first Arab-Israeli war, in the war, the Arabs lost 60% of the Palestinian Territory to Israel and was only left with West Bank controlled by Jordan and Gaza which was occupied by Egypt until the 6-day war in 1967 when Israel captured West Bank and Gaza, then Golan heights from Syria and Sinai peninsula from Egypt.

Israel was never against the two states solution at anytime against your baseless claims, it is Palestine and their fellow Arabs that are always against it and choose war instead, war they can never win, intensify on your nonsense research and stop talking rubbish
Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by Tealcrestmedia(m): 12:22am On Nov 18, 2023
nomolos92:

Lmao, that's not the only word I learnt in my limited educational life but it's the word that suits you most, get familiar with it you dumbo, it's ridiculous you're still this dumb despite your unlimited educational life grin

It seems you didn't even read the content of the link you shared or you lack comprehension, well, I don't expect anything better from a dumbass like you, it wasn't even mentioned that Israel rejected two states solution on the whole writeup.

I told you before and I'm telling you again, Palestine and the Arab league rejected the two states solution from the onset and went to war believing they'll obliterate Israel in a twinkle but they rather got a bleeding nose, it was mentioned on your link that "The remaining territories of pre-1948 Palestine, the West Bank - including East Jerusalem- and Gaza Strip, were administered from 1948 till 1967 by Jordan and Egypt, respectively"

The Arab League which included Egypt, Palestine, Transjordan, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia and Yemen ganged up and started a war the second day Israel independence was declared in 1948 which was the first Arab-Israeli war, in the war, the Arabs lost 60% of the Palestinian Territory to Israel and was only left with West Bank controlled by Jordan and Gaza which was occupied by Egypt until the 6-day war in 1967 when Israel captured West Bank and Gaza, then Golan heights from Syria and Sinai peninsula from Egypt.

Israel was never against the two states solution at anytime against your baseless claims, it is Palestine and their fellow Arabs that are always against it and choose war instead, war they can never win, intensify on your nonsense research and stop talking rubbish

You're just too dumb to be engaged with. Smh go educate yourself mofo
Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:48am On Nov 18, 2023
Hammer all hamas into hottest pet of hell,wipe them out totally they are wild rats hiding in holes and hospitals. angry
Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:49am On Nov 18, 2023
Hammer all hamas into hottest part of hell,wipe them out totally,hamas are wild rats hiding in holes and hospitals. angry

1 Like

Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by Ovacoma: 7:56am On Nov 18, 2023
Terrorists must be wiped out of the earth along with their sympathisers!
Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by nomolos92: 9:34pm On Nov 18, 2023
Tealcrestmedia:

You're just too dumb to be engaged with. Smh go educate yourself mofo

Lmao 😂😂

You can perish in your ignorance if you wish but stop spreading lies and trying to twist history, it is extremely stupid, Dumbcrestmedia jatijati grin
Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by Iamzik: 6:17am On Nov 22, 2023
bewla:
It will be better for Israel then and you to for supporting genocide and ethnic cleansing .

One day table will turn hope you are alive then

USA lied more then this to kill Saddam at the end what.
In other to kill Libya president they sponsor guys to run the show

One day monkey go enter market

You are just a pained terrorist suporter.

You people were jubilating on October 7. Them wipe Una oriamo cord now Una dey shout genocide upandan.

The party is just getting started baby! You and your darling hamas will think twice before attacking Israel after this
Re: Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) by bewla(m): 12:10pm On Nov 22, 2023
Iamzik:

You are just a pained terrorist suporter.

You people were jubilating on October 7. Them wipe Una oriamo cord now Una dey shout genocide upandan.

The party is just getting started baby! You and your darling hamas will think twice before attacking Israel after this
Good but don't cry after o sympathize with them palastin after you see the truth for sure you w

Buhari time you guys still believe it's better then this bola time

Nigeria last to see reality

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top5 Men Who Might Be Richer Than The World Government: By Postingday / ISIS Claims Responsibility For Sri Lanka Bombings: Shows Pictures Of Attackers / Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.