Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,100 members, 7,849,433 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:31 PM

‘i’ve Been Jobless For Years, Nigerians Should Help Me’ – Actor Hanks Anuku - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘i’ve Been Jobless For Years, Nigerians Should Help Me’ – Actor Hanks Anuku (214 Views)

Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" / Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State / Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘i’ve Been Jobless For Years, Nigerians Should Help Me’ – Actor Hanks Anuku by Esther125: 8:24am On Nov 17, 2023
Veteran Nollywood actor, Hanks Anuku has said he has been jobless for years.

The thespian, who was reacting to the viral video of him working as a fuel attendant at gas station in Delta State, said despite being a legend, he has been feeding from hand to mouth.

Speaking in a video message making the rounds on social media, Anuku called on the Delta State Governor, Sheriff Oborevwori, and his fans to come to his aid.

He said, “I have worked for this country. I have attained the height of being a legend. But I’ve had no job for, God knows, how many years. And I expect that Nigerians will also know that I did it all for them.

“I just gonna ask Governor Sheriff [Oborevwori] to please send support to me. And my fans who truly love and appreciate the works I’ve done for them, if you think you truly love me, may God help you all to help me.”

https://.ng/2023/11/17/ive-been-jobless-for-years-nigerians-should-help-me-actor-hanks-anuku-cries-out/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘i’ve Been Jobless For Years, Nigerians Should Help Me’ – Actor Hanks Anuku by yinkus6750(m): 8:28am On Nov 17, 2023
That is of he isn't deeply into deug, else whatever support will go down the drain.
Guess he needs rehab first
But shame on his fellowNolkyhood colleagues.
Must they wait till any of them is sick or has challenges before rallying to support ?

1 Like

Re: ‘i’ve Been Jobless For Years, Nigerians Should Help Me’ – Actor Hanks Anuku by Edoreborn: 8:31am On Nov 17, 2023
Everybody needs help oo
Re: ‘i’ve Been Jobless For Years, Nigerians Should Help Me’ – Actor Hanks Anuku by Swiftgrp: 11:24pm On Nov 17, 2023
Esther125:
Veteran Nollywood actor, Hanks Anuku has said he has been jobless for years.

The thespian, who was reacting to the viral video of him working as a fuel attendant at gas station in Delta State, said despite being a legend, he has been feeding from hand to mouth.

Speaking in a video message making the rounds on social media, Anuku called on the Delta State Governor, Sheriff Oborevwori, and his fans to come to his aid.

He said, “I have worked for this country. I have attained the height of being a legend. But I’ve had no job for, God knows, how many years. And I expect that Nigerians will also know that I did it all for them.

“I just gonna ask Governor Sheriff [Oborevwori] to please send support to me. And my fans who truly love and appreciate the works I’ve done for them, if you think you truly love me, may God help you all to help me.”

https://.ng/2023/11/17/ive-been-jobless-for-years-nigerians-should-help-me-actor-hanks-anuku-cries-out/
Hanks is one of the stellar veteran actors ever... He's gotta get to rehab first then he can get newer acting jobs or get to set up a profitable business... Teach him how to fish.

Lanre Olusola can also work on him to discover his self-worth. It's an inner game situation.

(1) (Reply)

Oladips Is Alive ? What To Know As Fans Reacts / Ekene Umenwa Wedding; Full A To Z Video From Engagement, Bridal Shower,reception / Portable hospitalised after alleged attack by unknown men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.