Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,664 members, 7,823,882 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) (34306 Views)

Wedding Dress Disappears, Bride Price Stolen At Fatiha In Kano / Bride Pushed A Friend After Seeing Her Dancing With Her Husband On Wedding Day. / Lady Goes Topless In Birthday Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by Godstiger(m): 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2023
Well, updated marriage emotions are being expected
Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by StraightGaay: 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2023
illicit:
Too flamboyant for a day event

✌️
Nothing consin her, na the maga dey pay, she is having her dream wedding
Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by princeemmma(m): 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2023
Eriggs:

Kids everywhere

abi na...
Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by Lexusgs430: 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2023
A dress she would only wear for under 2 hours........ 🀣😭

Vanity upon vanity....... 🀣😜

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by drerocker: 2:32pm On Nov 17, 2023
nlparrot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMi3vwo883k?si=gmXGjuYDu78DcPGr

Source: Yabaleftonline
I need. Place where I can buy wedding gowns for business.
Who can help me out
#08034595985#
Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by DiskJokeyManic: 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2023
princeemmma:
Whats emotional about that

wedding that you are already planning for, what so emotional about seeing wedding dress

How does help the marriage to last long, how does this make her be a good wife

trying to trend with something that does not even count

U don't give a fvck yet u came here to post,, ND I also guess u struggled to book space before commenting..

FoolπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by ukaface(f): 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2023
spiSeyi:
Her true joy is because a mugu don finally ignore all the red flags and settle down for her slack and over used t*to grin . Tokunbo pvssy everywhere, only 2% of 9ja women carry grade A pvssy while only 1% carry brand new. If it's not brand new it doesn't worth the stress and joy cool
Which one your sister carry?
Mugu ignore her red flag, but she no ignore his red flag. Dey cap shii
Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by aestake: 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2023
Lexusgs430:
A dress she would only wear for under 2 hours........ 🀣😭

Vanity upon vanity....... 🀣😜
No be she pay.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by Maj196(m): 2:35pm On Nov 17, 2023
Marriage na their achievement be that. One man down lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by APOPTOSIS: 2:35pm On Nov 17, 2023
Tomorrow she starts destroying Television and Car windshields. She rather starts working on her conduct. That dress will only last few hours on her. But her conduct will determine if she would last more than that dress in that marriage.
Be Warned!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by Lilymax(f): 2:35pm On Nov 17, 2023
spiSeyi:
Her true joy is because a mugu don finally ignore all the red flags and settle down for her slack and over used t*to grin . Tokunbo pvssy everywhere, only 2% of 9ja women carry grade A pvssy while only 1% carry brand new. If it's not brand new it doesn't worth the stress and joy cool
I hope you find joy in your life. You clearly don't have it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by APOPTOSIS: 2:36pm On Nov 17, 2023
Maj196:
Marriage na their achievement be that. One man down lipsrsealed
Honestly, one man truly down😭😭

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by Sijo01(f): 2:36pm On Nov 17, 2023
Wedding dresses you're supposed to keep in your closet and wow family and guest with on your big day, you've showed it to the world all in the name of being emotional.

Emotional gender πŸ™„

6 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by Toosure70: 2:36pm On Nov 17, 2023
Nothing stop from meeting ex the following week.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by NJV: 2:37pm On Nov 17, 2023
So what happens to the dress after the wedding? And that after party dress is for a married woman abi?

Anyway the dresses are fine. Happy married life.
Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by Jennyclay(f): 2:39pm On Nov 17, 2023
spiSeyi:
aren’t you broke, good for nothing men tired of using these line undecided.

Your mate are taking good care of their girlfriend/wife while you are here with your jealous hateful mind speaking rubbish undecided

Shame on you!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by ndubuisi6: 2:41pm On Nov 17, 2023
Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by 8stargeneral: 2:42pm On Nov 17, 2023
Dis girl go be better girl
Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by Kajaard: 2:44pm On Nov 17, 2023
Women just love weddings too much

They value their weddings more than the actual marriage. Pathetic.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by AskNgige2: 2:44pm On Nov 17, 2023
Ybholy:
She’s beautiful. It fits her.

I want my wife to be beautiful with presentable height 🀩

I bless their marriage πŸ™πŸ½

Pray for peace of mind in marriage not height or looks..

When you marry after 2months u go forget present heigh and your brain go reset for reality

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by Antoeni(m): 2:49pm On Nov 17, 2023
For Her to bring it to Social Media That Means , The Marriage Has An Expiring Date, Maximum 5yrs

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by CAPTIVATOR: 2:53pm On Nov 17, 2023
Toluabigr8:
No b by wedding dress, you fit stay the marriage, shey DNA Issue no go dey?

This types are more interested in the wedding ceremony not the marriage itself

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by CAPTIVATOR: 2:54pm On Nov 17, 2023
We4all:
Plan your marriage and not your wedding.

Word!
Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by alpharoyalty: 2:58pm On Nov 17, 2023
Women
Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by tonididdy(m): 3:02pm On Nov 17, 2023
Naaaaaa.... marketing straregy grin

You're a good tailor πŸ‘ but that dress doesn't belong to that lady!
Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by sisisioge: 3:22pm On Nov 17, 2023
They are all so beautiful! The designer head dey there.
Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by backtalkG(m): 3:24pm On Nov 17, 2023
Ybholy:
She’s beautiful. It fits her.

I want my wife to be beautiful with presentable height 🀩

I bless their marriage πŸ™πŸ½
as you tall and handsome short ugly gal go fit you
Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by RichAbujaGuy: 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2023
Nice video and wedding preparations.
Always great to see a thread absent from poverty, hunger, and cyber-fighting. 😁
Happy life and marriage to this young lady and a special s/o to the slim designer lady.πŸ˜‰
Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by motionarena: 3:34pm On Nov 17, 2023
ShugaSneh:
Yerooba and foolishness are like 5 & 6....check very well, she hasn't washed her pants for the past 5 days

Don't let hate and jealousy ruin your life
Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by aremubabs: 3:34pm On Nov 17, 2023
I hope someone didn't have to take a loan to pay for this?

Some men are still paying off loans they took for a wedding that happened years ago.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by occfx: 3:35pm On Nov 17, 2023
nlparrot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMi3vwo883k?si=gmXGjuYDu78DcPGr

Source: Yabaleftonline

Nice advert for the lady... She did well. But then, Instagram weddings dey fear me sha
Re: Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) by AfahaAbia(m): 3:35pm On Nov 17, 2023
Who will pay for the dress

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obituary Of A Nigerian Woman & Her 17-Year-Old Son / How To Get Food At A Nigerian Wedding / Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.