Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) (28293 Views)

"Snake Swallowed Our School Fees": Benue State University Students Protest (Pics / MAPOLY Students Protest Delay In Semester Examination / UNIBEN Students Protest Increase In Fees, Senate Shuts Down School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) by Stanweezy(m): 7:11am On Nov 18, 2023
Chochovini:
. You lied. That bullshit cannot happen in Nigeria. Maybe you are one of them.

Lemme explain well what I wrote

No one should be forced to accept LGBT by including it in school curriculum.

It's left for people to accept or reject it but those that accept shouldn't be discriminated.

That's the life they chose for themselves
Re: Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) by Stanweezy(m): 7:12am On Nov 18, 2023
Chetas81:
man to man_____ woman to woman, is no go area,WE MUST STOP COPY OUR COLONIAL MASTERS

No one should be forced by including LGBT stuff in school curriculum.

It's left for people to accept or reject it but those that accept shouldn't be discriminated.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) by drlateef: 7:15am On Nov 18, 2023
TrannyMike:

La THIEF is not aware the forger in chief has plans to sign lgbtq friendly deal with the EU.

It is a lie. Read the government position. They were not there at the signing and they will not sign anything that is against the constitution of Nigeria. That’s government position.
Re: Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) by rolams(m): 7:24am On Nov 18, 2023
May the wrath of God strike those behind the agreement! May it never succeed!
Re: Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) by rolams(m): 7:34am On Nov 18, 2023
Stanweezy:

No one should be forced by including LGBT stuff in school curriculum.

If you are saying this, do these people come to this world by themselves? No. There parents would have terminated the pregnancy right from the beginning.

Again, if your claim is valid, no one should be killed or punished for being a thief, kidnapper, terrorist or killer because that's the life they chose for themselves too.

Don't tell me the LGBT harms no one oo! You should know that there exist an influence and diseases.

Therefore, let's stop all act of immortality. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) by todugo(m): 7:40am On Nov 18, 2023
TUTU147:
The evil is really really spreading faster, the end is really really near.May God Almighty have mercy on us.
I pitty this country. Our government have been taking uncountable loans and piling up debt from America and their allies without paying back or hope of doing so.

There is this saying that a borrower is a slave to the lender. When the lender starts to make demands to the borrower, he will have no option, but do the lenders bidding.

Satan doesn't give free gifts, you will pay back in another form. That's what is playing out now. Nigeria have no option than to accept that bill cause we can't payback our debt.
Re: Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) by Machinegun91(m): 7:43am On Nov 18, 2023
StraightGaay:
Lesbian gay bisexual Transgender Queer
thank you
Re: Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) by Yomit71(m): 7:50am On Nov 18, 2023
In fact, I just pray God direct me in raising godly children. Am scared of this generation.
Re: Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) by StraightGaay: 8:10am On Nov 18, 2023
Machinegun91:
thank you
Google is also your friend.
Re: Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) by Coolacetone: 8:17am On Nov 18, 2023
ReacherSaidNoth:
As much as the LGBT is shit, it's the least thing anyone should be protesting against in this horrible country.
Why won't you and your family go and protest against the foremost thing and leave kids alone
Re: Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) by Roozzaay(m): 8:28am On Nov 18, 2023
Nawa4nl:
The people wey get Bobrisky are an evil tribe
Oponu, what tribe is James Brown?
Re: Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) by phemmyfour: 8:32am On Nov 18, 2023
nonxo007:
This report is half baked and it’s without context. Who wants to sign this Bill? Plateau State House or the National Assembly? Under what ground was this Bill presented ? What is the content of the Bill? I honestly don’t understand the report and the need for the protest because nothing was said. Already there is a Law in Nigeria against practicing LGBTQ, so what Bill and under what circumstance is this Bill being signed?

Our journalist and their half baked news.

I just did my research and just found out that this Bill isn’t actually a Bill but an agreement between European Union, Africa, Caribbean and Pacific (EU ACP) countries where human rights which also includes rights for LGBTQ is also enshrined in this agreement. This agreement was slated to be signed on the 15th of November but the Nigerian government said they haven’t accented to this agreement yet.

I don’t think this is about the state government of Plateau but rather the Federal Government.
It's not half baked , watch the video
Re: Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) by nonxo007(m): 8:44am On Nov 18, 2023
phemmyfour:
It's not half baked , watch the video
Okay, so what were you able to deduce from the video ?
Re: Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) by Beretta03: 8:47am On Nov 18, 2023
Nahunger:

Fagg.ot fuvk off
Ewwwww
shut the fvck up and stop playing victim....you must be damn ugly as hell cheesy
Re: Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) by Slimplush: 9:07am On Nov 18, 2023
BOSSkesh:
In the north
Impossible
just dey play, you will be shocked they are already practicing it in secrets,they are just in hiding doing it to avoid public punishment or public condemnation,, those abokis you see so ehnn, just don't play with em sha
Re: Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) by phemmyfour: 9:07am On Nov 18, 2023
nonxo007:

Okay, so what were you able to deduce from the video ?
EU approached Nig govt and law makers to inculcate LGBTQ right into Nigeria education system
Re: Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) by deleo16(m): 9:39am On Nov 18, 2023
ochukoccna:
Finally we see news on the ACP-EU partnership agreement hit front page
Let's see whether the puppet will dance to his puppet masters music and sign up as to escape their suffocating hold to do their bidding or face the opprobrium of been exposed regarding his true identity and past dealings cool shocked
Chai!
Blackmail no be beta thing grin grin

10 seconds on a search engine will yield the answer to you
https://www.youtube.com/live/GlFdDqwf3mg?si=CfmcvWTMsL6AYkKA
Re: Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) by deleo16(m): 9:39am On Nov 18, 2023
Re: Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) by Beretta03: 9:41am On Nov 18, 2023
Difrent:

Yimu

Who you dey threaten?
I support all gays be put in a mental asylum as it is a mental health problem that people pick up from being exposed to it in catholic boarding schools and foreign cultures.
But
Since even Mental asylum patients have rights...I support them having rights but their rights ends where ours begin
you need to be schooled to reason along rational lines....see madman wey dey call another person mad....wey na you be the correct madman cheesy
Re: Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) by Beretta03: 9:44am On Nov 18, 2023
Guyman01:
In the other thread before this one, Vladimir Putin has warned them to keep that LGBTQ crap in the west, na Ogun go scatter their yansh if them try to promote it here
they will promote it and legalize it...make ogun scatter your brain
Re: Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) by Chochovini: 9:46am On Nov 18, 2023
Stanweezy:

No one should be forced to accept LGBT by including it in school curriculum.

. I well understood what you wrote. And I countered it with all possible certainty.
In fact, they should placed a 10yr prison term for any defaulter. because, by allowing some to practice it, little by llittle, before you know it, it would have gain a lot of popularity and out of hand.
I repeat, “That bullshit cannot be practiced here“
Anyone who want to indulge in it can as well relocate to the US or kill that devilish desire! Period. What nonsense?
Re: Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) by nonxo007(m): 9:46am On Nov 18, 2023
phemmyfour:
EU approached Nig govt and law makers to inculcate LGBTQ right into Nigeria education system
in what manner and form?
Re: Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) by jrusky(m): 9:55am On Nov 18, 2023
This is are the people shouting hardship but git strenght to be protesting about thise bitch sodomites, then no hardship since the f u c king screamers bollocks now your priority.

Idiots.
Re: Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) by bigcasava1(m): 10:12am On Nov 18, 2023
Me I talk say once this agbado enter power Nigeria should be ready to welcome this coming to pass.
Re: Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) by Difrent: 10:30am On Nov 18, 2023
Beretta03:
you need to be schooled to reason along rational lines....see madman wey dey call another person mad....wey na you be the correct madman cheesy

Mad man no dey ever gree say e dey mad na

And the fact that madmen exist in the society is not a reason to want to accept them as a norm.....the best we can for them is to commit them to an institution.... Far away from the normal people
Re: Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) by Beretta03: 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2023
Difrent:

Mad man no dey ever gree say e dey mad na

And the fact that madmen exist in the society is not a reason to want to accept them as a norm.....the best we can for them is to commit them to an institution.... Far away from the normal people
and you are the one that is normal abi?? grin grin

You think you are sounding knowledgeable not knowing that you are Sounding like someone suffering from severe atonic seizures

Homosexuality is not a mental disorder but homophobia is

I don't know what fears you have for homosexuals but you have to face the painful truth.. homosexuality will be legalized in nigeria sooner than you think smiley
Re: Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) by Saintdexy1401(m): 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2023
They no get sense. Does it mean that they will be forced to be gay or lesbian. Tinubu should sign it pls

1 Like

Re: Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) by Nahunger(m): 2:51pm On Nov 18, 2023
Beretta03:
shut the fvck up and stop playing victim....you must be damn ugly as hell cheesy

Hello faggy go meat jeon or siofra lemme along...
I love boobs and Assss
Re: Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) by albert2512: 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2023
nonxo007:
This report is half baked and it’s without context. Who wants to sign this Bill? Plateau State House or the National Assembly? Under what ground was this Bill presented ? What is the content of the Bill? I honestly don’t understand the report and the need for the protest because nothing was said. Already there is a Law in Nigeria against practicing LGBTQ, so what Bill and under what circumstance is this Bill being signed?

Our journalist and their half baked news.

I just did my research and just found out that this Bill isn’t actually a Bill but an agreement between European Union, Africa, Caribbean and Pacific (EU ACP) countries where human rights which also includes rights for LGBTQ is also enshrined in this agreement. This agreement was slated to be signed on the 15th of November but the Nigerian government said they haven’t accented to this agreement yet.

I don’t think this is about the state government of Plateau but rather the Federal Government.

That means the children were right after all.

Atiku dragging Tinubu in the face of USA can only lead to more woe to Nigeria. I believe Atiku should know better and stop the mess of pushing his rightful justice if he truly loves Nigeria. I have waited for this as I predicted to a friend during the certificate saga. USA would always support your crime as long as you do their bidding. There are more to come and it would be unannounced and Atiku would be no where to share in the wail. Tinubu must not be allowed to carry out any of the USA bidding.
Re: Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) by Jeon(f): 3:01pm On Nov 18, 2023
Nahunger:

Hello faggy go meat jeon or siofra lemme along... I love boobs and Assss
You too leave me alone.

8 Likes

Re: Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) by albert2512: 3:02pm On Nov 18, 2023
Re: Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) by Nahunger(m): 4:07pm On Nov 18, 2023
Jeon:

You too leave me alone.

Lemme along na tell the faggy to fuvk off

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My FUTO Lodge-Mate's Roommate Is A Child Trafficker / Occupy UNILAG: Students Protest MAU Renaming / LASU Lists 15 Unwanted Dressing Styles Among Students On Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.