Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Look At N100 Sugar I Bought Today - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Look At N100 Sugar I Bought Today (36439 Views)

See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. / The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / The 200 Naira Suya Meat I Bought today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At N100 Sugar I Bought Today by Bukola94: 4:56pm On Nov 18, 2023
garriAndsugar:
4 cubes for 100 naira?

Diabetes left the groupchat
1 to 2cube of sugar is enough. I fear diabetes like cancer,it kill one slowly. Is better one use glucose or honey(2teaspoons)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look At N100 Sugar I Bought Today by Bukola94: 4:57pm On Nov 18, 2023
Amotolongbo:
So a cube of sugar now cost 25naira
The one we use to buy for 20naira is now sold for 50naira
Re: Look At N100 Sugar I Bought Today by Bukola94: 4:59pm On Nov 18, 2023
RoyalBlu:
Na wa o.
When the whole packet sells for 700-800. (Dogan's brand)
Retailers are not helping matters at all.
Retailers add cost of transport to it
Re: Look At N100 Sugar I Bought Today by garriAndsugar: 5:00pm On Nov 18, 2023
Bukola94:
1 to 2cube of sugar is enough. I fear diabetes like cancer,it kill one slowly. Is better one use glucose or honey(2teaspoons)
some people are saying sugar doesn't cause diabetes but they aren't also saying the cause

1 Like

Re: Look At N100 Sugar I Bought Today by Rexymania(m): 5:18pm On Nov 18, 2023
Amotolongbo:
So a cube of sugar now cost 25naira

A bag of sugar is close to 50k... something of 8k two years ago

1 Like

Re: Look At N100 Sugar I Bought Today by Bukola94: 5:45pm On Nov 18, 2023
garriAndsugar:

some people are saying sugar doesn't cause diabetes but they aren't also saying the cause
Excess sugars can cause diabetes.
Overweight, obesity, and physical inactivity...
Insulin resistance...
Genes and family history...
Insulin resistance
Genetic mutations...
Hormonal diseases.ETC. High sugars in the blood is not good. We should all try and avoid soft drinks, it is a slow poison. We are killing ourselves slowly

1 Like

Re: Look At N100 Sugar I Bought Today by MrCork: 6:46pm On Nov 18, 2023
Amotolongbo:
ain’t a chick

Sounds like u my type.pleaese how much to smash u and please do u accept cash & student discount please & please can I nakkk u twice a months?(no oofencse) wink
Re: Look At N100 Sugar I Bought Today by Amotolongbo(f): 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2023
MrCork:

Sounds like u my type.pleaese how much to smash u and please do u accept cash & student discount please & please can I nakkk u twice a months?(no oofencse) wink
twenty naira per round
Re: Look At N100 Sugar I Bought Today by chaloskyx: 9:07pm On Nov 18, 2023
its is yoo cheap o ahah thought by now one cube would be 1000 naira i need you nigerians to suffer more when you have nothing to loose you would have that revolution till then keep suffering
Re: Look At N100 Sugar I Bought Today by Melagros(m): 10:57pm On Nov 18, 2023
Nice2023:
More people are becoming increasingly poor.
I dey tell you my brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look At N100 Sugar I Bought Today by Melagros(m): 10:59pm On Nov 18, 2023
Benekkk:
it’s now between N1000 to N1200
Exactly my brother, is like that was the price I saw at the supermarket today
Re: Look At N100 Sugar I Bought Today by MSN1(m): 11:01pm On Nov 18, 2023
Love800:
Wetin u con dey consume?
Oga, d sugar in Bread, Eba, Alcohol and others i take frequently is more than enuf.
I don't need Raw sugar for any reason, come to think of it; wot wud a mature adult b looking 4 in sweet things?
Re: Look At N100 Sugar I Bought Today by MSN1(m): 11:05pm On Nov 18, 2023
dopedan:

Omo na cuz of garri o, show me way so i go leave garri na
Milk or Milo contains lots of sugar alredy.
Most times, i don't even add milk or sugar to Pap!. I hate anything that is too sweet.
Sugar does a lot of damages to men, Learn to reduce or stop totally. I don't have ANY reason for me to use sugar till old age sef.
Re: Look At N100 Sugar I Bought Today by LONEWOLFJOHN: 1:17am On Nov 19, 2023
garriAndsugar:
4 cubes for 100 naira?

Diabetes left the groupchat
Sugar doesn't cause diabetes. If you like swallow 20kg of sugar at once, you won't get diabetes and if you like abstain from sugar, keep swallowing bitter stuff for 30years, if you have diabetes in your blood, you will still be diabetic
Re: Look At N100 Sugar I Bought Today by newoffer: 10:10am On Nov 19, 2023
Retailers are part of the everyday problem. Even if they buy a basket of tomatoes for 10k they will still sell at high rate. Painful souls
RoyalBlu:
Na wa o.

When the whole packet sells for 700-800. (Dogan's brand)

Retailers are not helping matters at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look At N100 Sugar I Bought Today by Love800(m): 10:22am On Nov 19, 2023
I think it is the cheapest sustitute for him to buy. The economy cant make one eat nutritous food
MSN1:

Oga, d sugar in Bread, Eba, Alcohol and others i take frequently is more than enuf.
I don't need Raw sugar for any reason, come to think of it; wot wud a mature adult b looking 4 in sweet things?
Re: Look At N100 Sugar I Bought Today by CodeTemplar: 2:11pm On Nov 19, 2023
Rexymania:

A bag of sugar is close to 50k... something of 8k two years ago
Some data analysis to expose some hypocrisy.

Same sugar is being used heavily in confectionery and candies. Has the cost of sweets been affected in same proportion as sugar has increased? If sugar can jump from 8 to 50 thousand, sweets should be like N30 for what used to cost N10 but that's not the case so we know the distributors and reseller are the ones inflating cost aggressively.
Re: Look At N100 Sugar I Bought Today by CodeTemplar: 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2023
newoffer:
Retailers are part of the everyday problem. Even if they buy a basket of tomatoes for 10k they will still sell at high rate. Painful souls
so true. Same sugar is what they use in sweets and sweets haven't quadruple in price yet.
Re: Look At N100 Sugar I Bought Today by Rexymania(m): 7:27pm On Nov 19, 2023
Hmmm true

CodeTemplar:

Same sugar is being used heavily in confectionery and candies. Has the cost of sweets been affected in same proportion as sugar has increased? If sugar can jump from 8 to 50 thousand, sweets should be like N30 for what used to cost N10 but that's not the case so we know the distributors and reseller are the ones inflating cost aggressively.
Re: Look At N100 Sugar I Bought Today by MSN1(m): 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2023
CodeTemplar:

If u think politicians are the problem of the poor masses, then u are yet to undastand Naija.
The problem of the poor is d poor.
Re: Look At N100 Sugar I Bought Today by MrCork: 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2023
Amotolongbo:
twenty naira per round

Wow.
Kaiiii..u my kinda person..please please please can I smash u on credit please if i get dusvountn.i will pay u month ending. U want?? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oyinbo Woman Fluently Speaks Pidgin As She Opens New Buka In Lagos(vid, Pix) / Kano Traders Crash Food Price 24 Hours After 10 Werehouse Were Seal For Hoarding / See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.