Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

That Chinese Food / Sauce May Contain Condoms, Used Menstrual Pads & Syringes - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / That Chinese Food / Sauce May Contain Condoms, Used Menstrual Pads & Syringes (330 Views)

Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide / Lady Finds Used Menstrual Pads Inside Food In Chinese Restaurant(video) / How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Chinese Food / Sauce May Contain Condoms, Used Menstrual Pads & Syringes by Ilekokonit: 9:43pm On Nov 17, 2023
That Chinese Food / Sauce you are eating may be contaminated with used Condoms, used Menstrual Pads and Syringes

Some Chinese Soy sauce was made from "contaminated" human hair and then quietly exported to other countries..

Stories began circulating in the press about cheap soy sauces made from human hair. These sauces were manufactured in China using a chemical amino acid extraction process similar to artificially hydrolyzed soy sauces and then quietly exported to other countries. An investigative report that aired on Chinese television exposed the unsanitary and potentially contaminated sources of the hair:

When asking how the amino acid syrup (or powder) was generated, the manufacturer replied that the powder was generated from human hair. Because the human hair was gathered from salon[s], barbershop[s] and hospitals around the country, it was unhygienic and mixed with condoms, used hospital cottons, used menstrual cycle pad[s], used syringe[s], etc.

In response, the Chinese government banned production of soy sauces made from hair. Other carcinogens remain;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Food_safety_incidents_in_China#Soy_sauce_made_from_human_hair

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That Chinese Food / Sauce May Contain Condoms, Used Menstrual Pads & Syringes by Ilekokonit: 9:45pm On Nov 17, 2023
GreatAutos:
God abeg o

I just recovered from what I'm suspecting to be Covid since last week and 'cos I ate some Chinese food during the past week and I was resisting ordering Chinese food again today, I decided to google if you can get Covid from Chinese food just to have a reason not to order the food and i stumbled across a litany of Food safety "incidents" in China that included what I posted above.

Na God go help us wey no dey cook o.

These Chinese people are deadly. Imagine eating Chinese food / sauce that is laced with the remnants of Used Condoms, Menstrual Pads and Syringes "scavenged" from Hospitals all over China.

First they gave the world Covid, now I'm reading this

No wonder the Chinese are so confident of taking over the whole world as the elite super power when they know that they have fed you with the contents of their used Condoms, Menstrual Pads, Syringes and other deadly hospital waste products laced with a high dose of addictive sugar and (msg) monosodium glutamate.
Re: That Chinese Food / Sauce May Contain Condoms, Used Menstrual Pads & Syringes by Ilekokonit: 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2023
Chinese Counterfeit drugs in Africa on an industrial scale.

According to John Newton of Interpol, Chinese organized crime is involved in working across national boundaries and faking drugs on an industrial scale, now appearing throughout Africa. ] China Central Television cited an official saying those making the false albumin were making a 300% profit, assisted by shortages of the genuine product.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Food_safety_incidents_in_China#Food_safety_incidents_in_2007
Re: That Chinese Food / Sauce May Contain Condoms, Used Menstrual Pads & Syringes by 4KNGOATS(m): 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2023
Ilekokonit:
That Chinese Food / Sauce you are eating may be contaminated with used Condoms, used Menstrual Pads and Syringes

Some Chinese Soy sauce was made from "contaminated" human hair and then quietly exported to other countries..

Stories began circulating in the press about cheap soy sauces made from human hair. These sauces were manufactured in China using a chemical amino acid extraction process similar to artificially hydrolyzed soy sauces and then quietly exported to other countries. An investigative report that aired on Chinese television exposed the unsanitary and potentially contaminated sources of the hair:

When asking how the amino acid syrup (or powder) was generated, the manufacturer replied that the powder was generated from human hair. Because the human hair was gathered from salon[s], barbershop[s] and hospitals around the country, it was unhygienic and mixed with condoms, used hospital cottons, used menstrual cycle pad[s], used syringe[s], etc.

In response, the Chinese government banned production of soy sauces made from hair. Other carcinogens remain;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Food_safety_incidents_in_China#Soy_sauce_made_from_human_hair
F4n pigs
Re: That Chinese Food / Sauce May Contain Condoms, Used Menstrual Pads & Syringes by LikeAking: 11:46pm On Nov 17, 2023
China!
Re: That Chinese Food / Sauce May Contain Condoms, Used Menstrual Pads & Syringes by Ilekokonit: 7:18pm On Nov 18, 2023
If this is how Chinese companies do business with no regard for human life, then I'm worried about China being the leading contributor to Nigeria's infrastructure development with more than 20 Chinese companies participating in the construction of major projects concerning the economy and people's livelihood in Nigeria, comprising of railways, roads, electricity, ICT and oil refineries ?

What corners are these 20 Chinese Companies currently cutting to make abnormal profits in Nigeria at the detriment of the lives of Nigerians Deficits in the infrastructure the Chinese build in Nigeria may not become apparent until a decade or 2 later !!!!!

And our greedy politicians will sign away the lives of Nigerians as long as their personal bank account is credited with LOOT.

(1) (Reply)

Hilda Baci Makes U-turn After Saying "Naija Jollof Is Better Than Ghana Jollof" / Akara To Die For: Fried Bean Fritters / How Much Is A Paint Cup Of Garri In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.