Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Mohbad: Naira Marley, Sam Larry Regain Freedom - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad: Naira Marley, Sam Larry Regain Freedom (25123 Views)

Naira Marley, Sam Larry Sue Magistrate, Police, Demand N40m As Compensation / Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court / Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley, Sam Larry Regain Freedom by nairalee(m): 3:56am On Nov 18, 2023
Well deserved freedom.
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley, Sam Larry Regain Freedom by pyyxxaro: 3:57am On Nov 18, 2023
Naira Marley should change his name DOLLAR MARLEY quickly if he wants his career to blossom again

Na sac of Canabis Sativa there go first give am to smoke , make e brain reset 😏

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley, Sam Larry Regain Freedom by NaijaCover(m): 4:02am On Nov 18, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley, Sam Larry Regain Freedom by frozen70(f): 4:22am On Nov 18, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Mohbad-Naira-Marley-Sam-Larry-regain-freedom

In all these drama and accusations

The nurse will now suffer and be punished for his death, because she administered the drugs wrongly

But we all know that emotional pains caused by the bullying he received from these two people, was part of what killed this Mohbad
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley, Sam Larry Regain Freedom by sunnynyra(m): 4:57am On Nov 18, 2023
[Wetin you wan do ?quote author=Mikelarteta post=127028639]Pls they should come to Ikorodu Agric bus stop I wan to confirm something.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley, Sam Larry Regain Freedom by drololaaof: 5:09am On Nov 18, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Mohbad-Naira-Marley-Sam-Larry-regain-freedom
Congratulations for your freedom from social media persecutors,,accusers and at the same time the judge. That time anybody trying to defend you can linched .

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley, Sam Larry Regain Freedom by MSN1(m): 5:19am On Nov 18, 2023
Mikelarteta:
Pls they should come to Ikorodu Agric bus stop I wan to confirm something.
People like u are the problem of this counrty, going about killing and castigating people without reasonable evidence.
You think court passes judgement based on sentiments and social media brouhaha?
From day 1, I told those that cared to listen dat; Naira and others have no case to answer, rather; the family has a lot to answer but
Since they are still in mourning mood; That ends it all.
Abeg make una dey try reason b4 castigating.

4 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley, Sam Larry Regain Freedom by AbujaLagos: 5:32am On Nov 18, 2023
Ma dira o! Na who get killed, get loss

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley, Sam Larry Regain Freedom by olaniyilukman(m): 5:40am On Nov 18, 2023
piswapexchange:
angry

Naira Marley has been canceled. We don't care. His music is trash to my ears now.

Sammy larry go collect for that lagos. E go fear.
online warriors, stop spitting thrash....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley, Sam Larry Regain Freedom by OloYeOfEgbE: 5:52am On Nov 18, 2023
Thank God.....

My G is out....I Don miss am.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley, Sam Larry Regain Freedom by Bintasukai: 5:54am On Nov 18, 2023
Dshocker:
So everything will fall on the nurse?

If Mohbad's father was proactive, he should have taken charge of the DNA test, to clear the doubt of everyone.

Because to me, Mohbad's wife went to arrange a "fake" result and showed to the world..... It is a pity.

I am 95% sure that the baby does not belong to Mohbad.

You mean to clear your doubt, don’t bring all of us into this. I wonder how “sure” you for be, if dem say make you bring your money take pay for the DNA test. Na that time you go remember say d matter no really consign you like d way you carry am for head so.

Oshe Detective,I hope you understand that 95% sure and 95% correct are not necessarily the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley, Sam Larry Regain Freedom by Blazadenise(m): 5:59am On Nov 18, 2023
Fear kill faster than anything in this world, i feel mohbad didn't fight enough for himself to stay alive, he was too scared and fearful and pass that same fear to his family....
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley, Sam Larry Regain Freedom by Dshocker(m): 6:08am On Nov 18, 2023
Bintasukai:

You mean to clear your doubt, don’t bring all of us into this. I wonder how “sure” you for be, if dem say make you bring your money take pay for the DNA test. Na that time you go remember say d matter no really consign you like d way you carry am for head so.

Oshe Detective,I hope you understand that 95% sure and 95% correct are not necessarily the same thing.

But some offered to do it free of charge and give her N10m
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley, Sam Larry Regain Freedom by ojoisimi(m): 6:15am On Nov 18, 2023
Dshocker:

If Mohbad's father was proactive, he should have taken charge of the DNA test, to clear the doubt of everyone.

Because to me, Mohbad's wife went to arrange a "fake" result and showed to the world..... It is a pity.

What's stopping you from going to court since you are dead sure of this?

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley, Sam Larry Regain Freedom by Philipmoon2(m): 6:40am On Nov 18, 2023
You will not still do anything!
Mikelarteta:

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley, Sam Larry Regain Freedom by flexyrule(m): 6:40am On Nov 18, 2023
buharibanjo:
"they have forgotten"
I dey tell you.

I told someone that, if NM lol for one place and laylow for just 3 months. Once he gets back, the lazy youths that were threathening fire would have forgotten, or their attention would be on another trending matter.

Two years from now, NM might still host a show that will be filled to capacity.

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley, Sam Larry Regain Freedom by Bintasukai: 6:43am On Nov 18, 2023
Dshocker:

But some offered to do it free of charge and give her N10m

Yes but it’s not needed. Why does she have to prove t o you that she was faithful? She lost her husband, we should protect her, not bully her.

The owner of the child accepted it, you from far, never actually having touched that baby even once are coming to conclusions impossible to deduce from your position.
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley, Sam Larry Regain Freedom by Morbeta11(m): 6:46am On Nov 18, 2023
Oya Naira Marley, release album for Police detention...
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley, Sam Larry Regain Freedom by archbishop007(m): 6:51am On Nov 18, 2023
Mikelarteta:

Dey play ⏯️

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley, Sam Larry Regain Freedom by TopsyKrete: 6:55am On Nov 18, 2023
Stupid and Idiotic Nigerian Youths...

when the prices of food, water and petrol were skyrocketing, no youth came out with an outcry to protest.

when the cost of transportation and other services went haywire, we did not see any reasonable Nigerian youth SORO SOKE about this issues either...

Mobad died, the Nigeria youths then came out in their thousands to protest and demand justice for his death.

Idiotic and moronic Nigerian Youths

Se na pepper you dey see, all of una go see Shege Pro Max!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley, Sam Larry Regain Freedom by vincentont(m): 7:01am On Nov 18, 2023
I never believed that this two were actually detained.
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley, Sam Larry Regain Freedom by adesegun121(m): 7:04am On Nov 18, 2023
Don't let them kill you oo
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley, Sam Larry Regain Freedom by GiZcorp: 7:09am On Nov 18, 2023
MSN1:

People like u are the problem of this counrty, going about killing and castigating people without reasonable evidence.
You think court passes judgement based on sentiments and social media brouhaha?
From day 1, I told those that cared to listen dat; Naira and others have no case to answer to rather; the family has a lot to answer but
Since they are still in mourning mood; That ends it all.
Abeg make una dey try reason b4 castigating.

Abeg shut up... They don't have case to answer when the deceased clearly told the world that if any happen to him Naira is to blame. I don't even know how people like you reason sef, Mr knoweth all!
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley, Sam Larry Regain Freedom by toxtimmy: 7:26am On Nov 18, 2023
You realise you father and mother are both Gemini... And now see your life? Even if they faked they are not Gemini, but still see your life?...

Na people like you with superstitious believe they turn ritualist... That is if you are not one already

Ms202309:
cool

Avoid Gemini... MohBad alone caused trouble for his record label and entire family plus his wife

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley, Sam Larry Regain Freedom by Solofresh2: 7:28am On Nov 18, 2023
Ms202309:
cool

Avoid Gemini... MohBad alone caused trouble for his record label and entire family plus his wife

Mobad is not Gemini bro check his date of birth
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley, Sam Larry Regain Freedom by Jarmoski123: 7:29am On Nov 18, 2023
Mikelarteta:

What will u do if u see them, u wey be say the witch wey Dey ur family plenty pass ur own family Dey talk trash here, idiot.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley, Sam Larry Regain Freedom by Lanre1st(m): 7:30am On Nov 18, 2023
Mikelarteta:

Wetin you fit do? When they were bullying Mohbad, were you able to defend him? Fake chest beating

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley, Sam Larry Regain Freedom by ChristianMuslim: 7:32am On Nov 18, 2023
Freedom at last... Fly safe brother.. Eye Nla
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley, Sam Larry Regain Freedom by jahsharon: 7:32am On Nov 18, 2023
Mikelarteta:

If you see them, you cannot move 100 metres to them. Dem never born you well.

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley, Sam Larry Regain Freedom by Ayobeck(m): 7:36am On Nov 18, 2023
Even if dey escape this life judgement they can nvr escape God judgement unless they are for God 🙏
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley, Sam Larry Regain Freedom by oluwaseyi0: 7:39am On Nov 18, 2023
Dshocker:

You are very sure because the baby belong to your father?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jidenna: I Took A Class In The US To Speak Igbo More Fluently / Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures / Halima Abubakar Stuns In New Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.