Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl (35458 Views)

4 Men Gang-Rape 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos, Record Action & Post It On Facebook / Teenagers Gang-Rape & Film 17-Year-Old Girl In Oyo / Ogun Teenage Brothel, ‘Baby Factory’ Uncovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:26am On Nov 18, 2023
The rate at which rape is increasing tremendously in our society today is alarming.Almost every day,one would barely fail to read or hear news of rape in every nook and cranny of the country.
The more reason parents should be extra vigilant over their daughters,be more involved in their day to day activities and know about their friends and acquaintances.
Parents should be close to their children and earn their confidence so they can know and take action when a male stranger makes an unwanted move on them.
Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by Dougad: 10:32am On Nov 18, 2023
Ogun state again. I for don denounce that place if na there my mama born me

Crazy place filled with criminals
Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by AfroBeatDiary: 10:45am On Nov 18, 2023
Na for only naija people go dey commit crime and still record it on their device
Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by Jcoleworld911: 10:53am On Nov 18, 2023
The other escapee, hope he’s not “shortigboman”? That Yoruba Muslim is frustrated in life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by fuck419: 10:57am On Nov 18, 2023
Moyinoluwa35:
A girl child needs to be protected..
Processing a visa to leave this country abeg who can help me with bank statement flow of about 10-15millions, I will pay for it

You dey find who you go scam abi
Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by fuck419: 11:03am On Nov 18, 2023
People are jobless, there is hunger in the land.

Go to AJAH, there you will see young men looting and stealing in broad day light. If your vehicle breaks down there, those boys would be removing your motor parts while you watch. The government is not doing anything about it.

Very soon, you won't be able to drive that your big car freely on the road again.

Keep supporting thuggery and agbero. You will all be fine.

3 Likes

Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by gasparpisciotta: 11:05am On Nov 18, 2023
Two dumb fellows.

If I am the judge, I will sentence each of them to 52years for rape, and for not wasting state resources to investigate the crime, since they have provided the evidence, I will give them another 67 years each instead of 100
Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by Royalpriest9301: 11:11am On Nov 18, 2023
Moyinoluwa35:
A girl child needs to be protected..
Processing a visa to leave this country abeg who can help me with bank statement flow of about 10-15millions, I will pay for it
I can help we open an account for you and we fund it.
Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by shortIGBOman: 11:17am On Nov 18, 2023
Jcoleworld911:
The other escapee, hope he’s not “shortigboman”? That Yoruba Muslim is frustrated in life

Come and carry your Brothers grin

Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by Tzar(m): 11:18am On Nov 18, 2023
Just castrate them! Any man that thinks a girl under 18yrs can be sexed deserves to be castrated.
Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by Jcoleworld911: 11:25am On Nov 18, 2023
shortIGBOman:

Come and carry your Brothers grin

They are looking for you oo, for a rape case, your colleague has been caught and he has identity you🌝

What did you derive in “rape”?🫤
Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by jojothaiv(m): 11:30am On Nov 18, 2023
Nicepoker:
Igbos and Yorubas. Come and abuse yourselves here. grin
Yes o! Let watch the dance of shame.

Death to all rapists.
Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by Gaabasky: 11:39am On Nov 18, 2023
Just remove their testes and amputate the penile to prevent future reoccurrence
Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by Ekeneegwu(m): 11:43am On Nov 18, 2023
immortalcrown:
Na to begin amputate their manhoods go end this evil of rape. But every rape case should be seriously investigated because there are lots of false alarms about rape.

Tribalist fit fight under this post. And I know the tribe mods will ban.

Can you imagine the nonsense.. God punish two of them
Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by shortIGBOman: 11:44am On Nov 18, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

They are looking for you oo, for a rape case, your colleague has been caught and he has identity you🌝

What did you derive in “rape”?🫤

I no be Igbo. The rapist are Emeka, Chinedu and their friend Nduka cheesy grin grin
Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by Villa12(m): 11:45am On Nov 18, 2023
Addme:
How I wish it was in Lagos State but unfortunately it's in Ogun State,no life imprisonment. The highest they will get is 7years.
death sentence or castration is the best
Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by Royalpriest9301: 11:50am On Nov 18, 2023
fuck419:

You dey find who you go scam abi
. Yeah scam is real but look at my profile here, nothing like that, im a banker check my profile on LinkedIn Bolajoko isaiah, also reach me on Facebook, no scam zone
Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by NBAjunior: 11:52am On Nov 18, 2023
Where is the video? Or I don’t believe
Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by Looking4massage: 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2023
What if she asked for it
Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by Bigmanshow: 12:24pm On Nov 18, 2023
Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by Chetas81(m): 12:30pm On Nov 18, 2023
USELESS PEOPLE POST THINGS WITH NO EVIDENCE, THE NIGERIAN CITIZEN REALLY SICK NOWADAYS
Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by stanliwise(m): 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2023
StraightGaay:
The video or I don't believe...
This evil shall befall you one day and someone here on nairaland would post this same comment
Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by StraightGaay: 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2023
stanliwise:
This evil shall befall you one day and someone here on nairaland would post this same comment
You mean someone raping me and recording it?
Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by Brushstrokes20: 12:47pm On Nov 18, 2023
Castrate those useless he goals asap undecided
Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by emmaodet: 12:54pm On Nov 18, 2023
Antivirus92:
OGUN STATE

They're even increasing IGR inside pants!

grin grin grin

Iya ee
Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by etrange: 1:51pm On Nov 18, 2023
Lord have mercy. These are the people typing "fear women", "Nigerian girls are useless", "girls are nowadays", etc. all over Nairaland. Poor girl cry
Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by Tonytonex(m): 1:53pm On Nov 18, 2023
Fools. They want to eat stolen apple. He don choke them. They should make that the other one is caught too.
Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by AFONJACOW(m): 2:07pm On Nov 18, 2023
Yellowbar muselem this is what they do

1 Like

Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by richboy7(m): 2:11pm On Nov 18, 2023
What happened to her other friend that kept her company.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Kills His Brother In Anambra, Hangs Himself After Confessing (Photos) / 17-Year-Old Boy Released From Correctional Centre By Kogi Chief Judge (Photo) / Okada Riders Kill Policeman In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.