Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

I Need An Android Development Tutor Or Coach Or Guide - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need An Android Development Tutor Or Coach Or Guide (150 Views)

Web Development Tutor Needed / Learning Android Development(diary) / Which Programming Language Is Best And Suitable For Android Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Android Development Tutor Or Coach Or Guide by AllDModsAreMaad: 11:53am On Nov 18, 2023
I really have my mind on this course or skill but I'm seriously finding it difficult to do because I'm currently stock somewhere on the Android Studio software on my PC, I can't proceed on the learning and I can't quit because I don't want to.
I'm just stuck there, I need help on that please.
Re: I Need An Android Development Tutor Or Coach Or Guide by Okporiaku: 3:33pm On Nov 18, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:
I really have my mind on this course or skill but I'm seriously finding it difficult to do because I'm currently stock somewhere on the Android Studio software on my PC, I can't proceed on the learning and I can't quit because I don't want to.
I'm just stuck there, I need help on that please.

Whats the issue
Re: I Need An Android Development Tutor Or Coach Or Guide by AllDModsAreMaad: 3:51pm On Nov 18, 2023
Okporiaku:

Whats the issue

I'm learning it via a YouTube video using Kotlin language.

At a point I decided to tweak it and play with the coloring etc, just as the tutor in the video suggested(I don't know maybe you understand what I'm trying to say) but after all said and done my result took time loading and also had an error I feel like correcting.

So, I decided to delete the whole file and star again.

That's where the issue came up, whenever I try creating a new project, it will only create one project file instead of two that was created in my first project moment after I installed the software(android Studio) and the characters in the one project file is different from the one in the tutor video i.e that of the first project.

Few hours ago, I have started Java class maybe it will help but I will still appreciate if I see anyone to put me through that issue I'm having with the Kotlin language.
Re: I Need An Android Development Tutor Or Coach Or Guide by Alphabyte2: 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

At a point I decided to tweak it and play with the coloring etc, just as the tutor in the video suggested(I don't know maybe you understand what I'm trying to say) but after all said and done my result took time loading and also had an error I feel like correcting.

So, I decided to delete the whole file and star again.

That's where the issue came up, whenever I try creating a new project, it will only create one project file instead of two that was created in my first project moment after I installed the software(android Studio) and the characters in the one project file is different from the one in the tutor video i.e that of the first project.

Few hours ago, I have started Java class maybe it will help but I will still appreciate if I see anyone to put me through that issue I'm having with the Kotlin language.

I remember waiting for 30minutes for Gradle to build hope you configuration it appropriately and you download Android SDK with all tool from android 6-14
Re: I Need An Android Development Tutor Or Coach Or Guide by Alphabyte2: 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2023
Check out the bottom of your ide and post a screenshot of the error.
Re: I Need An Android Development Tutor Or Coach Or Guide by Okporiaku: 5:07pm On Nov 18, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

Like others said post the error message with screenshot

(1) (Reply)

Need A Fiverr Account / Mastering Predictive Models In C# With Machine Learning Techniques / International Payments: Nigeria Debit Card Banned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.