Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,023 members, 7,849,118 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:51 PM

ISRAEL Staged Fake Hamas Weapons Inside The Al Shifa Hospital For Propaganda - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ISRAEL Staged Fake Hamas Weapons Inside The Al Shifa Hospital For Propaganda (734 Views)

More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) / Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital / IDF Finds Body Of Gaza Hostage Near Al-shifa Hospital(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ISRAEL Staged Fake Hamas Weapons Inside The Al Shifa Hospital For Propaganda by mundi111: 7:49am On Nov 19, 2023
CNN ADMITS that ISRAEL staged fake Hamas weapons inside the Al Shifa hospital for propaganda purposes!

Re: ISRAEL Staged Fake Hamas Weapons Inside The Al Shifa Hospital For Propaganda by immortalcrown(m): 7:51am On Nov 19, 2023
Says the CNN that is no longer reliable.

2 Likes

Re: ISRAEL Staged Fake Hamas Weapons Inside The Al Shifa Hospital For Propaganda by KingKO22: 7:52am On Nov 19, 2023
That's ther problem
Nigeria is getting worst everyday that's my own problem

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL Staged Fake Hamas Weapons Inside The Al Shifa Hospital For Propaganda by victorclean(f): 7:54am On Nov 19, 2023
Israel don't use taquyah/ deception. It's used by muslims

4 Likes

Re: ISRAEL Staged Fake Hamas Weapons Inside The Al Shifa Hospital For Propaganda by ivolt: 7:56am On Nov 19, 2023
hmm
Re: ISRAEL Staged Fake Hamas Weapons Inside The Al Shifa Hospital For Propaganda by adesegun121(m): 8:02am On Nov 19, 2023
Ok
Re: ISRAEL Staged Fake Hamas Weapons Inside The Al Shifa Hospital For Propaganda by mundi111: 8:05am On Nov 19, 2023
immortalcrown:
So now they are no longer reliable?
Re: ISRAEL Staged Fake Hamas Weapons Inside The Al Shifa Hospital For Propaganda by mundi111: 8:06am On Nov 19, 2023
victorclean:
Israel don't use taquyah/ deception. It's used by muslims
Clap for yourself just as Israel didn't use AH64 helicopter to kill people at the festival on October 7
Re: ISRAEL Staged Fake Hamas Weapons Inside The Al Shifa Hospital For Propaganda by immortalcrown(m): 8:06am On Nov 19, 2023
mundi111:

So now they are no longer reliable?
It became unreliable long time ago, not recently.
Re: ISRAEL Staged Fake Hamas Weapons Inside The Al Shifa Hospital For Propaganda by abdeefggh: 8:08am On Nov 19, 2023
There is no good or bad, only strong and weak. Everyone deceives
Re: ISRAEL Staged Fake Hamas Weapons Inside The Al Shifa Hospital For Propaganda by OAFMods: 8:09am On Nov 19, 2023
CNN no longer reliable but your father is ba ?

immortalcrown:
Re: ISRAEL Staged Fake Hamas Weapons Inside The Al Shifa Hospital For Propaganda by immortalcrown(m): 8:12am On Nov 19, 2023
OAFMods:
CNN no longer reliable but your father is ba ?
So, CNN is your mother ba?
Re: ISRAEL Staged Fake Hamas Weapons Inside The Al Shifa Hospital For Propaganda by mundi111: 8:16am On Nov 19, 2023
immortalcrown:
So, CNN is your mother ba?
That is the extent of your knowledge as you can not make any intelligent contributions to argument based on facts rather result to insults because that is the highest you brain can go
Re: ISRAEL Staged Fake Hamas Weapons Inside The Al Shifa Hospital For Propaganda by immortalcrown(m): 8:18am On Nov 19, 2023
mundi111:

That is the extent of your knowledge as you can not make any intelligent contributions to argument based on facts rather result to insults because that is the highest you brain can go
Your knowledge is shorter and your brain is smaller as you are the first to divert from CNN to parent.

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL Staged Fake Hamas Weapons Inside The Al Shifa Hospital For Propaganda by mundi111: 8:18am On Nov 19, 2023
immortalcrown:
It became unreliable long time ago, not recently.
But if their reporting favours you it reliable fit doesn't it not reliable good work
Re: ISRAEL Staged Fake Hamas Weapons Inside The Al Shifa Hospital For Propaganda by mundi111: 8:20am On Nov 19, 2023
immortalcrown:
Your knowledge is shorter and your brain is smaller as you are the first to divert from CNN to parent.
False I don't insults peoples parents as I hold mine to high regards if I want to insult you I will do that directly your parents have nothing to do with this
Re: ISRAEL Staged Fake Hamas Weapons Inside The Al Shifa Hospital For Propaganda by immortalcrown(m): 8:21am On Nov 19, 2023
mundi111:

But if their reporting favours you it reliable fit doesn't it not reliable good work
I believe reports that come from reliable sources, whether those reports favour me or not.
Re: ISRAEL Staged Fake Hamas Weapons Inside The Al Shifa Hospital For Propaganda by immortalcrown(m): 8:21am On Nov 19, 2023
mundi111:

False I don't insults peoples parents as I hold mine to high regards if I want to insult you I will do that directly your parents have nothing to do with this
What connects CNN and "Father" in this topic?
Re: ISRAEL Staged Fake Hamas Weapons Inside The Al Shifa Hospital For Propaganda by mundi111: 8:22am On Nov 19, 2023
immortalcrown:
I believe reports that come from reliable sources, whether those reports favour me or not.
Give example of your sources
Re: ISRAEL Staged Fake Hamas Weapons Inside The Al Shifa Hospital For Propaganda by victorclean(f): 8:23am On Nov 19, 2023
mundi111:

Clap for yourself just as Israel didn't use AH64 helicopter to kill people at the festival on October 7

With their faces open. Why do you Mohamedian army/ terrorists cover your faces during terror perpetration?
Re: ISRAEL Staged Fake Hamas Weapons Inside The Al Shifa Hospital For Propaganda by mundi111: 8:23am On Nov 19, 2023
immortalcrown:
What connects CNN and "Father" in this topic?
You tell me as you are the one who said I call on urs can you refer to any comments I made on any of ur parents?
Re: ISRAEL Staged Fake Hamas Weapons Inside The Al Shifa Hospital For Propaganda by immortalcrown(m): 8:24am On Nov 19, 2023
mundi111:

Give example of your sources
History records are my sources.
Re: ISRAEL Staged Fake Hamas Weapons Inside The Al Shifa Hospital For Propaganda by mundi111: 8:24am On Nov 19, 2023
victorclean:

With their faces open. Why do you Mohamedian army/ terrorists cover your faces during terror perpetration?
Tell why do military personnel cover their faces?
Re: ISRAEL Staged Fake Hamas Weapons Inside The Al Shifa Hospital For Propaganda by mundi111: 8:25am On Nov 19, 2023
immortalcrown:
History records are my sources.
Are you sure about that because if we go by history that you said it favours the Palestinian way more that it favours the Israeli but I doubt you even have the history facts
Re: ISRAEL Staged Fake Hamas Weapons Inside The Al Shifa Hospital For Propaganda by immortalcrown(m): 8:27am On Nov 19, 2023
mundi111:

You tell me as you are the one who said I call on urs can you refer to any comments I made on any of ur parents?
You tell me why you replied to what I wrote to the person that mentioned "Father".
Re: ISRAEL Staged Fake Hamas Weapons Inside The Al Shifa Hospital For Propaganda by immortalcrown(m): 8:31am On Nov 19, 2023
mundi111:

Are you sure about that because if we go by history that you said it favours the Palestinian way more that it favours the Israeli but I doubt you even have the history facts
I am sure. And I never said it is only in the case of Gaza that I find CNN unreliable.
Re: ISRAEL Staged Fake Hamas Weapons Inside The Al Shifa Hospital For Propaganda by mundi111: 8:32am On Nov 19, 2023
immortalcrown:
You tell me why you replied to what I wrote to the person that mentioned "Father".
That was a mistake as I thought that was the reply to my earlier comment I was about to delete it when I saw Ur post accusing me of insults
Re: ISRAEL Staged Fake Hamas Weapons Inside The Al Shifa Hospital For Propaganda by mundi111: 8:33am On Nov 19, 2023
immortalcrown:
I am sure. And I never said it is only in the case of Gaza that I find CNN unreliable.
There is no news media that is 💯 ever media always have it own card hidden being it personal or corporate or from advertisers or even investors
Re: ISRAEL Staged Fake Hamas Weapons Inside The Al Shifa Hospital For Propaganda by immortalcrown(m): 8:34am On Nov 19, 2023
mundi111:

That was a mistake as I thought that was the reply to my earlier comment I was about to delete it when I saw Ur post accusing me of insults
Now, you have realized my responses to you are appropriate.
Re: ISRAEL Staged Fake Hamas Weapons Inside The Al Shifa Hospital For Propaganda by mundi111: 8:35am On Nov 19, 2023
immortalcrown:
Now, you have realized my responses to you are appropriate.
Understood
Re: ISRAEL Staged Fake Hamas Weapons Inside The Al Shifa Hospital For Propaganda by immortalcrown(m): 8:37am On Nov 19, 2023
mundi111:

There is no news media that is 💯 ever media always have it own card hidden being it personal or corporate or from advertisers or even investors
I never said CNN is the only unreliable media house. And I didn't mention any media house as my reliable source.
Re: ISRAEL Staged Fake Hamas Weapons Inside The Al Shifa Hospital For Propaganda by immortalcrown(m): 8:37am On Nov 19, 2023
mundi111:

Understood
Okay.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Russia Is World Power Again / Bnp Membership List - Hurry Before It's Closed Down / Inauguration Talk - What Do You Say To Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.