Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa (28439 Views)

Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction / Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital / Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by Padipadi(m): 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2023
Dadimendino:

What about your christian brothers that were also killed? The over 200 UN aid workers and journalist that were also killed were Islamists too?
What we are telling you is will a Christian that's free will become a terrorist and attack people in Israel on the 7thbof October, bombing, shooting and slaughtering while screaming Allahu Akbar?
Has it ever happened?
Muslims carried out Hamas attacks. It's already a religious war. Unfortunately some Christians died cos they were in conflict zone or just helpless. Same vice versa if it was Palestine attacking Israel cos there are muslims in IDF that took others and killed their fellow muslims in Hamas. So your propaganda is defeated.
If people like you are trying to find justice, remember Muhammad and other muslim leaders that has killed for jihad. I wan make we shake the table!
Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by AlphaStyles(m): 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2023
Femiwilli:
Rubbish are the weapons not to be moved again?

It does not change the fact that Israel will prevail becos God will always defeat allah.

ur head just empty what is the defination of god and allah?
Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by MrSly(m): 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2023
Mobsync:
Simply put, CNN just revealed that Israel is planting weapons in Al-Shifa. Mind you, CNN isn’t talking because it wants to. It’s only talking after people called out the Israeli propaganda by asking why there are more weapons at Al-Shifa when foreign journalists were allowed in than they were initially.

CNN itself is trying to be clever by claiming the weapons were “rearranged”. What’s rearranged? Just say the weapons were planted.

Up until this moment, Israel and the US government have not shown us the corpse of a single Hamas fighter killed at Al-Shifa. Neither have they shown us the photos of Hamas tunnels.

Even if they claim the Hamas fighters fled, will they also claim that the tunnels fled? Or Hamas fled with the tunnels?

Even if Hamas blew up the tunnel, the evidence will be there. Now that we have confirmed that Israel planted the weapons, let’s wait for them to show us the tunnel.
You can talk till eternity. Israel was on their own and your terrorist brother invaded them killing thousand and more people. You can cry till eternity but Israel is not Nigeria where terrorists have round table discussion with govt officials and also have presidential cover. Nigeria my foot.

1 Like

Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by smokinloud(m): 5:52pm On Nov 19, 2023
misreal:
This is war..
Hamas brought this upon their own people.
If you are not a terrorist,release the hostages.
No matter how much you cry,if hamas refuses to release the hostages,israel will keep pummeling Gaza.
I think hamas has already been destroyed,israel just wants to enact a very hard revenge on Gaza.
Take note,this war will end soon,
Israel will remain,
Israel will beef up their security apparatus,
But Gaza will be in total ruins which will take them decades to recover from.
So who lose?
Even before this war Israel are planning to launch the iron beam which will complement the iron dome anti missile defence in 2024. There will be 100 percent protection of Israelis from rockets.
The iron dome can only guarantee 90 percent protection but the iron beam 100 percent. It will use laser light to track rockets and intercept it within 4 seconds if the rockets missed iron dome. Iron beam can only work at the range of 8-10km that's it's to complement the iron dome. The great thing is that it uses laser light and it guarantee 100 percent protection just like playing games of bubble burst. It will miss nothing provided there's electricity. It uses diesel generator instead of battery and it's very cheap.
To intercept one rocket it cost $2,000 while iron dome costs $100,000.
Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by AlphaStyles(m): 5:54pm On Nov 19, 2023
Mobsync:

They are not Israelites. They are Israelis. These ones are not the Israelites mentioned in the Christian, Jewish, and Islamic holy books. They are Europeans that fled prosecution in Europe only to begin to cause trouble in the Middle East.

In late September, about two weeks before Hamas attacked on October 7, Nethanyahu raised a map at the UN, showing what he called "The New Middle East." Take a look at the map below. His plan was to takeover the West Bank and Gaza and finally merge them into Israel.
an average christian in nigeria or africa doesnt know this thats why its easy for israel to manipulate them. Most of them dont read or do research outside their religious books thats why its easy to use certain parts of religious books to control them.

1 Like

Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by smokinloud(m): 5:55pm On Nov 19, 2023
AlphaStyles:
ur head just empty what is the defination of god and allah?
God is an English generic name for a deity while allah is an Arabic personal name for deity.
That's the difference unless you want to play Taqiyya!.
Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by Catapault: 5:56pm On Nov 19, 2023
VULCAN:
As a matter of fact, Israel "may have"hired actors to pretend to kill 1400 people on Oct 7 and they also "may have" hired the 1400 people including babies to act dead for the cameras.

CNN and its overt and covert support for Palestinians and their brand of Terror is just disgusting

All this your mumu slavish support for Israel, yet in their Talmud they state that you are less than an animal compared to them.

They even rejected Ethiopian Jews blood donations to their blood banks.

Because the Ethiopians are blacks.

Ethiopian Jews are treated worse than Arabs in Israel.

Keep being a dumb slave to racists who can’t stand the sight of you.

Mumu.
Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by AlphaStyles(m): 5:56pm On Nov 19, 2023
Padipadi:

What we are telling you is will a Christian that's free will become a terrorist and attack people in Israel on the 7thbof October, bombing, shooting and slaughtering while screaming Allahu Akbar?
Has it ever happened?
Muslims carried out Hamas attacks. It's already a religious war. Unfortunately some Christians died cos they were in conflict zone or just helpless. Same vice versa if it was Palestine attacking Israel cos there are muslims in IDF that took others and killed their fellow muslims in Hamas. So your propaganda is defeated.
If people like you are trying to find justice, remember Muhammad and other muslim leaders that has killed for jihad. I wan make we shake the table!
the crusaders belonged to which religion? The recent mass self murder in kenya belongs to which religion?
Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by Satazaa: 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2023
Mobsync:
Simply put, CNN just revealed that Israel is planting weapons in Al-Shifa. Mind you, CNN isn’t talking because it wants to. It’s only talking after people called out the Israeli propaganda by asking why there are more weapons at Al-Shifa when foreign journalists were allowed in than they were initially.

CNN itself is trying to be clever by claiming the weapons were “rearranged”. What’s rearranged? Just say the weapons were planted.

Up until this moment, Israel and the US government have not shown us the corpse of a single Hamas fighter killed at Al-Shifa. Neither have they shown us the photos of Hamas tunnels.

Even if they claim the Hamas fighters fled, will they also claim that the tunnels fled? Or Hamas fled with the tunnels?

Even if Hamas blew up the tunnel, the evidence will be there. Now that we have confirmed that Israel planted the weapons, let’s wait for them to show us the tunnel.
brilliant analysis sir

1 Like

Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by smokinloud(m): 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2023
AlphaStyles:
an average christian in nigeria or africa doesnt know this thats why its easy for israel to manipulate them. Most of them dont read or do research outside their religious books thats why its easy to use certain parts of religious books to control them.
🤣😂😁😀
Fool.
It's Islam that prevents you from getting western education. Western Education is a product of christianity. 😂🤣😁😀.
The Israelis share Middle East DNA!.

1 Like

Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by AlphaStyles(m): 6:00pm On Nov 19, 2023
smokinloud:

God is an English generic name for a deity while allah is an Arabic personal name for deity.
That's the difference unless you want to play Taqiyya!.
now god is a general name for all deities,allah for islam,buddah for budaism now yeshua for jesus now whats his father real name?
Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by Satazaa: 6:01pm On Nov 19, 2023
CHIOMAEZEH:
Na now una dey realise say the Israelites are snakes?

I pity Africans or should I say, Nigerians wey dey support Israel based on scriptural prophesy....to burst your bubble, the present Zionists that reside in Israel are not same as the Jews of the Holy books.

The people you guys support hate Christians as much as they hate Arabs/Muslims.

Their Talmud claims that Jesus Christ is presently boiling in hit excrement.

To them, anyone who is not a Zionist/Jew has same rights as an animal.....

Make I stop here ....if you still support them, I will need you to take a visit to this my deliverance centre to reset your brain 😂😆

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH4Q3nbDU_8
point of correction bro, they actually hate christians than Muslims, infact with passion
Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by Smartguyboy(m): 6:01pm On Nov 19, 2023
God1000:
Shame on Israel,, I said it the other day and I was heavily criticized.

I'm yet to see the dead bodies of Hamas fighters Israeli soldiers killed in that hospital, they are only showing us fake weapons.

Hamas had ample of time to evacuate all those things if there was indeed an underground tunnel as Israel has claimed, there were signs and warnings of imminent Israeli assault on that hospital.

I believe CNN because they have their people on ground in Gaza covering everything, they move around with Israeli soldiers

Netanyahu has a lot of questions to answer

I saw either on bbc or cnn someone said Israel haven’t killed any hamsas fighter but they have killed more than 60 Israeli soldiers.
Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by smokinloud(m): 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2023
AlphaStyles:
now god is a general name for all deities,allah for islam,buddah for budaism now yeshua for jesus now whats his father real name?
Allah is not a categorically a generic term in Islam. Allah meaning "the God" from the word "Al-Illah" ( the-God) is what muslim see as a personal name for God.
Let me break it down a little bit, Man is a Generic name and God is a generic name.

Ola is a personal name and YHWH (lord which the christian and Jews call lord and Elohim in order not to mention the personal name of their God in vain) is a personal name.

Allah to muslims is a personal name too.
So Allah and God are different terms.

Illah and God means same thing.
Do you get it now?!.

1 Like

Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by zaller(m): 6:08pm On Nov 19, 2023
HighTable:
To support Israel is to deny yourself of what your senses is telling you.
It is to have lost control of your mind and thought processes.
It is to be a zombie who is easily programmed by anything they see.
ZIONISTS have engineered and scripted the hamas attack as perfect excuse to further fulfill their prophecies,(or agendas) which were written by them, (claiming they were written by God)
it is all a scripted war, No hamas in it's right senses will carry out such an attack, and No such attack would have been successful against Israel high tech surveillance.
No matter what you believe, in the end innocent people die and some idiots or zombies try to justify it with their religion.

you summarize it all
Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by smokinloud(m): 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2023
Smartguyboy:

I saw either on bbc or cnn someone said Israel haven’t killed any hamsas fighter but they have killed more than 60 Israeli soldiers.
HAMAS dress like normla civilians so it will be hard to discriminate between the number of Hamas fighters killed and normal civilians. Israel is fighting a hard war. Terrorists using civilians as cover and media as intercessors!.

1 Like

Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by Jollydey: 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2023
Tochi360:
Loll all this tori no concern an average Israeli at all grin
They are aware that given one second Hamas will wipe them out from the surface of earth so bombing the living day light outta the terrorist and all who stand with them is the only thing that makes sense.

You want 72 virgins right?
Virgins you sha get grin
I pity your condition just they use your dirty mouth saying rubbish.
All those Christian Israel are killing is also want 72 virgin
All those churches they are bombing also want 72 virgin abi.
Am suspecting this person talking rubbish if is not IPOB wailler.
Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by Padipadi(m): 6:10pm On Nov 19, 2023
AlphaStyles:
the crusaders belonged to which religion? The recent mass self murder in kenya belongs to which religion?
Islam is the cause of crusade.
Now tell me, who get plenty terrorists organisations?
Islam.
Al-Qaeda, ISIS, Hezbollah, Hamas, Taliban, Boko Haram, Al-Shabaab etc?
You guys want fight religious war and the world is aware..bring it on and later turn to cry babies.

1 Like

Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by IjebuWarrior: 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2023
Eradicate Islam as a religion! Coward Bastards! angry
Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by AlphaStyles(m): 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2023
smokinloud:

Allah is not a categorically a generic term in Islam. Allah meaning "the God" from the word "Al-Illah" ( the-God) is what muslim see as a personal name for God.
Let me break it down a little bit, Man is a Generic name and God is a generic name.

Ola is a personal name and YHWH (lord which the christian and Jews call lord and Elohim in order not to mention the personal name of their God in vain) is a personal name.

Allah to muslims is a personal name too.
So Allah and God are different terms.

Illah and God means same thing.
Do you get it now?!.
allah is not a personal name but a general arabic name of god in islam. Ask any muslim what is the name of their god and lets see if its another name they will give u.
Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by giacomogiovanni: 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2023
AlphaStyles:
😂.
Na so.
Islamists will always talk nonsense because they are drunk on the piss of the demon god Allah.

1 Like

Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by Kingson28: 6:13pm On Nov 19, 2023
[quote author=God1000 post=127050668]Shame on Israel,, I said it the other day and I was heavily criticized.

I'm yet to see the dead bodies of Hamas fighters Israeli soldiers killed in that hospital, they are only showing us fake weapons.

Hamas had ample of time to evacuate all those things if there was indeed an underground tunnel as Israel has claimed, there were signs and warnings of imminent Israeli assault on that hospital.

I believe CNN because they have their people on ground in Gaza covering everything, they move around with Israeli soldiers

Book a flight to Israel and go to ask him “a lot of questions “ he has to answer.
You think Israeli cares about what anybody thinks or says anywhere.
Not even the USA can call him to question him.
Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by mhmsadyq(m): 6:13pm On Nov 19, 2023
Femiwilli:
Rubbish are the weapons not to be moved again?

It does not change the fact that Israel will prevail becos God will always defeat allah.

At least in this case god is the oppressor.
Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by smokinloud(m): 6:13pm On Nov 19, 2023
God1000:
Shame on Israel,, I said it the other day and I was heavily criticized.

Israel are not angels so don't expect perfection from them. They are only trying to protect their state in their imperfect state just like America would.
Hamas dress like civilians so it's difficult to differentiate between HAMAS fighters and civilians. So you can't categorically say Israel has killed so and so number of HAMAS fighters. No one know the ratio of HAMAS fighters to Gaza civilians. After all, they are their government.

1 Like

Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by Padipadi(m): 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2023
HighTable:
To support Israel is to deny yourself of what your senses is telling you.
It is to have lost control of your mind and thought processes.
It is to be a zombie who is easily programmed by anything they see.
ZIONISTS have engineered and scripted the hamas attack as perfect excuse to further fulfill their prophecies,(or agendas) which were written by them, (claiming they were written by God)
it is all a scripted war, No hamas in it's right senses will carry out such an attack, and No such attack would have been successful against Israel high tech surveillance.
No matter what you believe, in the end innocent people die and some idiots or zombies try to justify it with their religion.
Ok. Let's annihilate Israel.
But what do we do to these?
* What punishment do we give to Islam for blasphemous killings eg: Deborah Samuel of last year
* How do we compensate Banu-Quryaza Jews that were killed unjustly by Muhammad?
* How do we stop ethnic cleansing orchestrated by the north with fulani herdsmen agenda?
* How do we compensate Ilorin Isese traditional worshippers that were harassed by muslims in Kwara State in July?

2 Likes

Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by IjebuWarrior: 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2023
Jollydey:

I pity your condition just they use your dirty mouth saying rubbish.
All those Christian Israel are killing is also want 72 virgin
All those churches they are bombing also want 72 virgin abi.
Am suspecting this person talking rubbish if is not IPOB wailler.

Islam is BASTARD!

Eradicate Islam! 🤬

1 Like

Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by giacomogiovanni: 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2023
AlphaStyles:
allah is not a personal name but a general arabic name of god in islam. Ask any muslim what is the name of their god and lets see if its another name they will give u.
He/she has told you the truth.
Allah is the name of the demonic moon idol that was worshipped in pre-Islamic Mesopotamia.
That's why it's so bloodthirsty.

2 Likes

Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by smokinloud(m): 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2023
AlphaStyles:

YOU ARE ONLY EXPOSING THE ABSURDITIES AND IGNORANCE IN ISLAM.

IF ALLAH IS A GENERIC NAME FOR GOD THEN WHAT IS THE PERSONAL NAME OF THE GOD OF ISLAM?!.
OR YOU WORSHIP A GOD THAT HAS NO NAME?!.
Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by AlphaStyles(m): 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2023
Padipadi:

Islam is the cause of crusade.
Now tell me, who get plenty terrorists organisations?
Islam.
Al-Qaeda, ISIS, Hezbollah, Hamas, Taliban, Boko Haram, Al-Shabaab etc?
You guys want fight religious war and the world is aware..bring it on and later turn to cry babies.
so it was islam that caused the 5 crusades? It was islam that made the crusaders go on a killing spree killing vikings,jews,muslims and non believers for not converting to christianity? Or should i list some christian groups that behave like their people in the middle east?
Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by AlphaStyles(m): 6:19pm On Nov 19, 2023
smokinloud:

YOU ARE ONLY EXPOSING THE ABSURDITIES AND IGNORANCE IN ISLAM.

IF ALLAH IS A GENERIC NAME FOR GOD THEN WHAT IS THE PERSONAL NAME OF THE GOD OF ISLAM?!.
OR YOU WORSHIP A GOD THAT HAS NO NAME?!.
oga what name do muslims call their god?
Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by babajero(m): 6:20pm On Nov 19, 2023
Mobsync:
This is a link to the Nairaland post showing lots of weapons founded at Al-Shifa. The post was reached over 40,000 views and 9 pages of comments at the time of writing.

The below video is a tour granted to CNN. Note that the video doesn't contain the weapons later displayed in the Nairaland post. About four days later, they still haven't shown us Hamas tunnels or bodies of Hamas fighters killed at the hospital.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP6raWKH7DA
Muslims with lies and propaganda.
Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by AlphaStyles(m): 6:20pm On Nov 19, 2023
giacomogiovanni:

He/she has told you the truth.
Allah is the name of the demonic moon idol that was worshipped in pre-Islamic Mesopotamia.
That's why it's so bloodthirsty.
and what god did the bloody crusaders worship?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. / Two Killed In Tyre Explosion In Ghana - Very Graphic Pictures / Rumoured Coup Ongoing In Niamey: Presidential Guards surround Bazoum's Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.