Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,790 members, 7,851,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:52 AM

My Brother A Pastor Wants A Divorce From His Wife - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Brother A Pastor Wants A Divorce From His Wife (264 Views)

Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless / "I Killed This Lizard In Midnight & My Brother Died":nigerian Man Narrates(pics) / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother A Pastor Wants A Divorce From His Wife by Saviola86: 1:33pm On Nov 19, 2023
I have a brother who is a senior pastor in one of the popular churches in the country (name withheld). Over the years he has risen up the ladder in the church hierarchy and is doing well for himself. He is adorned by outsiders but at home he is not the man they think he is.

He has been married for 7years and the union is blessed with 2 lovely kids and all of a sudden he thinks his wife is not good enough and wants a divorce

For years they have been having fights here and there and on several occasion the wife got a black eye. We normally don’t get involved in anybody’s marriage but his case is getting out of hand that we can no longer allow the wife to continue living with our brother.

That lady is a wonderful lady and is the best wife married into the family so far. She stood by him when he was a young pastor wallowing in poverty until he rose up the ranks and now he thinks she is not good enough

We all know that our brother is the problem in that marriage because he is not doing what he is supposed to do. He is nice to others but take care of his home is a big issue

On the last beating she got last night, we all said enough is enough and will grant him the divorce he seeks but none of us will be present in any marriage he seeks to have again

The wife is more like a sister to us and we stand by her and will contribute our quota to ensure she resettles again in life

Today I heard him preach and people praying and shouting, I felt bitter and angry.

I don’t think I can still attend a church he preaches , I am leaving

1 Like

Re: My Brother A Pastor Wants A Divorce From His Wife by atiku4President(m): 1:38pm On Nov 19, 2023
Pastor from hell fire

1 Like

Re: My Brother A Pastor Wants A Divorce From His Wife by madone: 1:42pm On Nov 19, 2023
Your brother is already chopping choir girls. Or one choir girl grin

1 Like

Re: My Brother A Pastor Wants A Divorce From His Wife by pipsplus2020: 2:08pm On Nov 19, 2023
Open invitation to delilah
Re: My Brother A Pastor Wants A Divorce From His Wife by Ruke1989: 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2023
Though beating the woman regularly is strange but you are a woman and just gave us a woman view. If what you said came from a man, I will see it as truth. But women are not known to be very objective because of emotion. The woman can be good. You people should ensure she has a job and can fend for herself and the children before leaving that marriage because that kind of man will not care for the children after divorce

In the event that she remarries she should be financially strong to take care of those children alone. Another man will not do for them what their own biological father refused to do for them

1 Like

Re: My Brother A Pastor Wants A Divorce From His Wife by decatalyst(m): 3:05pm On Nov 19, 2023
madone:
Your brother is already chopping choir girls. Or one choir girl grin

Hmmm.

Just said that the devil is leading him 2-0 already
Re: My Brother A Pastor Wants A Divorce From His Wife by Saviola86: 7:02am On Dec 25, 2023
Ruke1989:
Though beating the woman regularly is strange but you are a woman and just gave us a woman view. If what you said came from a man, I will see it as truth. But women are not known to be very objective because of emotion. The woman can be good. You people should ensure she has a job and can fend for herself and the children before leaving that marriage because that kind of man will not care for the children after divorce

In the event that she remarries she should be financially strong to take care of those children alone. Another man will not do for them what their own biological father refused to do for them

I am a man. We are a family of boys

5 boys and a girl

We weren’t raised to be woman beaters, our dad didn’t even beat us at all talk more of beating our mom.

Only God knows where he leant that attitude from. I am in my mid 30s , the last child and have never raised hands on a woman before talk more of my older ones. Where did he learn his own from?

(1) (Reply)

Pope Francis ------ Abomination Of Desolation. / Stop Spiritual Attacks And Live Better With Cloves Or Zobo Pepper / Pope Worships The Black Jesus In Secret (Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.