Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,096 members, 7,849,427 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:20 PM

Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea (36503 Views)

Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. / US And UK Carry Out Strikes Against Iran-Backed Houthis In Yemen / Yemen Houthi Rebels Takes Hostage Of Cargo Ship 'Galaxy Leader' In The Red Sea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by Chetas81(m): 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2023
MetaFiles230709:

You are just running around like testicles inside scrotum, stay in one place with your terrorism, they will catch you here, you will run to another place with another story very different..

Did you smoke that fume from welding machine, you know if you guys fit sniff spyrogira, una fit smoke anything.
YOU MIGHT BE MENTALLY SICK WE DON'T CARE, ONE THING ABOUT YOU THE NIGERIAN CITIZEN IS THAT YOU GUYS DON'T HAVE FUTURE
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by MetaFiles230709: 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2023
Chetas81:
you're African citizen so i don't blame you THE GENERATION KNOW FOR FOLLOW FOLLOW TILL THIS MINUTE

Your words will make sens to me only if you agree that you are currently practising the African traditional religion, the one in your village.

Apart from that, your words make no iota of sense.
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by UncleKoboko: 7:23pm On Nov 19, 2023
MetaFiles230709:

I understand you will soon drink rat poison, your tears contain a little ammonia, it seems your gall bladder is necrotic and soon you will die.

Disclaimer:. I am in no way to be held liable for a suicidal martyr that wants to hurriedly have his own 72 virgins with pointed breast and bubbling clitoris.
Mumu ignorant Christian morón. Go Israel go fight for your jews na grin If they won't do you shoot at sight grin
Frustrated low-life goat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by Chetas81(m): 7:23pm On Nov 19, 2023
MetaFiles230709:

Your words will make sens to me only if you agree that you are currently practising the African traditional religion, the one in your village.

Apart from that, your words make no iota of sense.
IM NOT A MUSLIM OK,I BELIEVE IN MY TRADITIONAL RELIGION, THEY GIVE NO SHIT LIKE THE ALIEN RELIGION
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by MetaFiles230709: 7:23pm On Nov 19, 2023
Chetas81:
YOU MIGHT BE MENTALLY SICK WE DON'T CARE, ONE THING ABOUT YOU THE NIGERIAN CITIZEN IS THAT YOU GUYS DON'T HAVE FUTURE

I have a future, except you are talking about yourself, then accept my condolences.
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by Chetas81(m): 7:26pm On Nov 19, 2023
MetaFiles230709:

I have a future, except you are talking about yourself, then accept my condolences.
condolence after your rest In peace, I sell casket if you need one for free ✋
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by MetaFiles230709: 7:27pm On Nov 19, 2023
UncleKoboko:

Mumu ignorant Christian morón. Go Israel go fight for your jews na grin If they won't do you shoot at sight grin
Frustrated low-life goat.

But Israel no need my help, it is the Islamic pig terrorist hamas that need help, and they need you urgently as they are paying for their atrocities which you share and partake in mindset.

The only ignorant person here is someone who his prophet saw a 9 year old and his prick was rising like terminator, and the person still believed such prophet is normal.
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by MetaFiles230709: 7:28pm On Nov 19, 2023
Chetas81:
IM NOT A MUSLIM OK,I BELIEVE IN MY TRADITIONAL RELIGION, THEY GIVE NO SHIT LIKE THE ALIEN RELIGION

You Muslims don use lies rumble una destiny a long time ago.
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by Chetas81(m): 7:29pm On Nov 19, 2023
MetaFiles230709:

You Muslims don use lies rumble una destiny a long time ago.
rest pls or kiss transformer

1 Like

Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by MetaFiles230709: 7:29pm On Nov 19, 2023
Chetas81:
condolence after your rest In peace, I sell casket if you need one for free ✋

Your casket never do you and your family members na, I am not a Muslim hustling for 72 virgins too.
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by Drsmartphilips: 7:29pm On Nov 19, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Islam is the problem of this world. Remove Islam and you've resolved over 90% of the conflict of this world.

This I have seen.
destroy Christianity and see the world a place for everyone, Christianity is worse than COVID-19
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by AllDModsAreMaad: 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2023
Chetas81:
4uck off pls , you are one of those miserable Nigerian citizen who no nothing about Nigeria

Tell that to the elders in your fam.
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by tunjilana: 7:31pm On Nov 19, 2023
If Isreal start with them now, dem go dey form victim

Even people wey no condemn Saudi when they were bullying Yemen will now start accusing Isreal
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by MetaFiles230709: 7:31pm On Nov 19, 2023
Chetas81:
rest pls or kiss transformer

I will rest, transformer go dey supply electricity and AC go dey blow me on my mattress on my bed, I will enjoy my sleep and wake up tomorrow very strong and rejuvenated for tomorrow's hustle.
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by Chetas81(m): 7:31pm On Nov 19, 2023
MetaFiles230709:

Your casket never do you and your family members na, I am not a Muslim hustling for 72 virgins too.
you see me as Muslim, you this sick citizen of Nigeria, everything about foooooolish citizen like you can only be religion or tribe issue,pls kiss transformer
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by Drsmartphilips: 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2023
MetaFiles230709:

But Israel no need my help, it is the Islamic pig terrorist hamas that need help, and they need you urgently as they are paying for their atrocities which you share and partake in mindset.

The only ignorant person here is someone who his prophet saw a 9 year old and his prick was rising like terminator, and the person still believed such prophet is normal.
your own prophet and saviour had his dick rise with his disciples
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by Chetas81(m): 7:33pm On Nov 19, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

Tell that to the elders in your fam.
because them picked you from the street
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by MetaFiles230709: 7:36pm On Nov 19, 2023
Drsmartphilips:
destroy Christianity and see the world a place for everyone, Christianity is worse than COVID-19

This is a country with Islamic law running it, this is an example of what Islam brings to the table, show me a none Islamic country like this, let me bring more...

Haibatullah has also been impervious to the criticism of other Islamic countries, organizations, and even conversative scholars. He has defined his version of sharia as the only true interpretation of Hanafi Islam.

His December 2022 edict banning women from working for NGOs in Afghanistan, with the excuse that they have been inadequately covered, has had devastating consequences. Along with U.N. agencies, the NGOs have provided vital aid to a starving country. Female workers are the only ones who can access women and often their children.

After the ban, major international NGOs suspended all of their Afghanistan operations – both because their operational capacity was critically hampered and because they hoped the suspension would force the Taliban to reverse the decision. Ultimately, both blinked. The Taliban announced that the ban was not meant to apply to women working in healthcare and education, and the NGOs restored some of their services.

Even so, the humanitarian situation remains excruciating: Almost half of the Afghan population was projected to be acutely food insecure between November 2022 and March 2023, with 6 million on the brink of famine. More than a quarter of Afghanistan’s roughly 40 million people have been receiving food packets and cash stipends from the World Food Program.
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by MetaFiles230709: 7:41pm On Nov 19, 2023
Drsmartphilips:
your own prophet and saviour had his dick rise with his disciples

Evidence na...

See mine to show your prophet was a chronic paedophile

Sahih al-Bukhari 5134
Narrated `Aisha:

that the Prophet (ﷺ) married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that `Aisha remained with the Prophet (ﷺ) for nine years (i.e. till his death).

حَدَّثَنَا مُعَلَّى بْنُ أَسَدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا وُهَيْبٌ، عَنْ هِشَامِ بْنِ عُرْوَةَ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم تَزَوَّجَهَا وَهْىَ بِنْتُ سِتِّ سِنِينَ، وَبَنَى بِهَا وَهْىَ بِنْتُ تِسْعِ سِنِينَ‏.‏ قَالَ هِشَامٌ وَأُنْبِئْتُ أَنَّهَا كَانَتْ عِنْدَهُ تِسْعَ سِنِينَ‏.‏

Till his death was when zaynab gave him rat poison as he was planning to rape her, your prophet is also a deranged retarded nymphomaniac and rapist.
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by Drsmartphilips: 7:48pm On Nov 19, 2023
MetaFiles230709:

Evidence na...

See mine to show your prophet was a chronic paedophile

Sahih al-Bukhari 5134
Narrated `Aisha:

that the Prophet (ﷺ) married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that `Aisha remained with the Prophet (ﷺ) for nine years (i.e. till his death).

حَدَّثَنَا مُعَلَّى بْنُ أَسَدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا وُهَيْبٌ، عَنْ هِشَامِ بْنِ عُرْوَةَ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم تَزَوَّجَهَا وَهْىَ بِنْتُ سِتِّ سِنِينَ، وَبَنَى بِهَا وَهْىَ بِنْتُ تِسْعِ سِنِينَ‏.‏ قَالَ هِشَامٌ وَأُنْبِئْتُ أَنَّهَا كَانَتْ عِنْدَهُ تِسْعَ سِنِينَ‏.‏

Till his death was when zaynab gave him rat poison as he was planning to rape her, your prophet is also a deranged retarded nymphomaniac and rapist.
you need evidence,what will a man be doing with fellow men to the point say Mary Magdalene go naked for him front him dick no rise but as e see Peter him prick rise
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by Kay25(m): 7:48pm On Nov 19, 2023
Special Forces coming for houthis..
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by joyandfaith: 7:54pm On Nov 19, 2023
Ayodeoba:
israel already killed their own hostages when they bombarded Gaza without minding residency
They should release Isrealis hostages dead or alive
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by MetaFiles230709: 7:54pm On Nov 19, 2023
Drsmartphilips:
you need evidence,what will a man be doing with fellow men to the point say Mary Magdalene go naked for him front him dick no rise but as e see Peter him prick rise

That was why I brought your scriptures to show who mohammed was, where did you see that in the scripture you are describing.

n the Quran, Jesus is described as the Messiah (al-Masīḥ), miraculously born of a virgin, performing miracles, accompanied by his disciples, rejected by the Jewish religious establishment, but not as crucified or dying on the cross (nor resurrected), rather as miraculously saved by God and ascending into heaven.

Your prophet even knew Jesus was the only one who can save him, except you don't believe in your quoran, does it mean your quoran said that someone who his price rises for peter ascended to heaven?
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by UncleKoboko: 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2023
MetaFiles230709:

Weyrey
How many of you role models in the Bible didn't marry children?
Keep fooling yourself with the lame line of 9 years old billshìts.
You senseless Black slavē monkey.
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by MetaFiles230709: 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2023
Drsmartphilips:

This is your quoran and hadith, does it mean a confused person wrote them?

In the case of Jesus, no such thing is mentioned. Jesus is depicted as very pure in the Quran, to the extent that on the Day of Judgement, Jesus will be called to witness against his people. So although Jesus’ people and followers erred and deviated from the teachings, Jesus himself is depicted as pure regardless.

Some may wonder why Jesus is depicted as pure throughout his life in the Quran when other prophets’ faults and blemishes are often shown. It could be that the Quran is reaching out with an olive branch to Christians. Since Jesus was held in such high esteem among our Christian communities, the Quran might have wanted to present Jesus in a way that Christians could relate and understand. The main difference is that Jesus is not God according to the Quran, but he is presented in a way that confers respect.

In the hadith literature, however, more indications help us to think of Jesus as being sinless. In one hadith, it is said that when a child is born, Satan touches that child and causes the child to cry. That’s the case of every child except for Jesus and his mother. In a way, this speaks to the immaculate conception of Mary, but it also suggests that Jesus was born in some way so that he was not touched by Satan.
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by MetaFiles230709: 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2023
UncleKoboko:

Weyrey
How many of you role models in the Bible didn't marry children?
Keep fooling yourself with the lame line of 9 years old billshìts.
You senseless Black slavē monkey.

So. Because my role models married children in the bible, it is okay that your prophet was a randy pig retarded deranged nymphomaniac and paedophile?

My only role model is Jesus, mad people can't be my role model, and see what your phaggot prophet wrote about him: in your mentally retarded Islam:
This is your quoran and hadith, does it mean a confused person wrote them?

In the case of Jesus, no such thing is mentioned. Jesus is depicted as very pure in the Quran, to the extent that on the Day of Judgement, Jesus will be called to witness against his people. So although Jesus’ people and followers erred and deviated from the teachings, Jesus himself is depicted as pure regardless.

Some may wonder why Jesus is depicted as pure throughout his life in the Quran when other prophets’ faults and blemishes are often shown. It could be that the Quran is reaching out with an olive branch to Christians. Since Jesus was held in such high esteem among our Christian communities, the Quran might have wanted to present Jesus in a way that Christians could relate and understand. The main difference is that Jesus is not God according to the Quran, but he is presented in a way that confers respect.

In the hadith literature, however, more indications help us to think of Jesus as being sinless. In one hadith, it is said that when a child is born, Satan touches that child and causes the child to cry. That’s the case of every child except for Jesus and his mother. In a way, this speaks to the immaculate conception of Mary, but it also suggests that Jesus was born in some way so that he was not touched by Satan.
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by Forexbillionair: 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2023
kay29000:

Israel needs to calm down. If all those Arabs that surrounding them reason their matter, na them go beg last last.
Try and be reading history so that u will not be talking foolishly. All the Arab nations hv gang up severally to attack Israel but they run back with a bloodied noise. Infact in one of such fight Israel beat all of them combine silly in just 6 days. Arabs and visavi Moslem world are the weakest and most coward of any human race and believe. They only show strong to a defenceless and minorities in their most.
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by Numerouno94(m): 8:48pm On Nov 19, 2023
Putinofrussia:

They are always ready for the consequeces.Everybody cannot be cowards.Some people are ready to die in their resistance if need be.
That is resistance for you.
Some people call it terrorism so that those been tortured,killed,laid siege on by state
actors can be in slavery forever.
South Africans would have been under Apartheid till date if some people didn't fight to emancipate the blacks.They fought and died for the freedom seen by the blacks in SA today.
The world calls GAZA the biggest open prison in the world.Israel are the imprisoners.
No occupied force gives you freedom easily,people fight and die for it.
I formerly thought that Hamas were terrorists ( well,I still think a little because of the unprovoked killings and kidnapping of Oct. 7) but I made research into the cause,I almost cried.Israel has been torturing,killing,maiming,blockading,imprisoning,terrorising these people for 76 sordid years even with the UNO and US,EU begging them to accept 2 states solution.
I beleive,Israel is a terrorist state in this time and clime to be doing this to a whole people.
What Israel is doing now is moulding more terrorists.
Killing them does not guarantee peace for Israel.The cycle will just continue.

This is my problem wit u people, wen ur terrorist brothers strike first u guys would never condemn them but rather dishing out reasons to justify the attack. But would b the first to cry and wail wen Isreal retaliates.

Like a told a terrorist sympertizer who was justifying the 10/7 attack on Israel, I said "enjoy the moment while it lasts but don't cry wen Isreal retaliates". I will leave u wit that message as a food for thought.
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by lagosrd: 8:52pm On Nov 19, 2023
Botragelad:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/24785740/israel-cargo-ship-galaxy-leader-hijacked/amp/

I don't want to her genocide ooo. No one is seeing them now ooo. Anyway, terrorism is about to end in Yemen. I trust Israel to do the needful
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by MrsTblooms: 8:54pm On Nov 19, 2023
Righteousness2:
The ship reportedly captured by the Houthis in Yemen has a very tenuous Israel connection.

It is owned by a British shipping company and was leased to a Japanese company.
The British company is partially owned by Israeli shipping magnate Rami Ungar.

There are no Israelis aboard.

And its capture will have no direct impact on the Israeli economy.

Even so, the Houthi rulers of Yemen have set a dangerous precedent.

If ISRAEL decides to Hit them , they will begin to scream UN, WHO, UNICEF, children etc.
as usual smiley
Re: Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea by Gandrova: 8:54pm On Nov 19, 2023
Botragelad:

You are not clued up. The heat is on Islamic terrorists!
If Israel stop their attack today, who's the loser. Gaza or Israel?
Gaza is in tatters while Israel moves on. Islamic terrorists are known to lack basic sense!

Edit: Check the photos below.
Chairman, it is not possible that no single Israeli would not be amongst the crew or the passengers. All na wash!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Malawian Minister Sits On The Floor While Addressing President Peter Mutharika / Prince Charles Recovers From Coronavirus And Is Out Of Self-isolation / Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.