Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Trade Your BTC And Gift Cards With Double P Exchange - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Trade Your BTC And Gift Cards With Double P Exchange (140 Views)

Meet Ebizi Blessing Eradiri A Bayelsa Lady With Double First Class Honour’s In L / Tiwa Savage Pictured Playing Cards With Wads Of Dollar Bills (PHOTO) / New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trade Your BTC And Gift Cards With Double P Exchange by paultogo: 4:15pm On Nov 19, 2023
Double P Exchange is one of the leading platform to trade your Gift Cards and Bitcoin,
You have no fear with them, they are legit and trust worthy here is their Whatsapp number to contact them just send them a direct message they will always respond to you 24 hours active
+234 703 683 0715

Re: Trade Your BTC And Gift Cards With Double P Exchange by Osnuf34(m): 4:24pm On Nov 19, 2023
I have a Walmart gift card of $25, can you trade it for me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trade Your BTC And Gift Cards With Double P Exchange by paultogo: 4:29pm On Nov 19, 2023
Let me check and get back to you if there is trade for it
Re: Trade Your BTC And Gift Cards With Double P Exchange by paultogo: 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2023
Osnuf34:
I have a Walmart gift card of $25, can you trade it for me

Sorry there is no trade for such, please other Gift cards like Apple Cards, Steam wallet card, Rezar Gold and others always have offer

(1) (Reply)

GOD Never Makes Slaves- Victory Life Mission / Rema's 'calm Down' Tops The List As The Most Shazammed Song Of 2023 Worldwide / CELEBRITY GIST: Kulboy - I Decide The Vibe (meet The Nigerian Top Music Producer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.