Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,434 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:53 PM

If Your House Was Burning, What 3 Things Would You Take? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If Your House Was Burning, What 3 Things Would You Take? (1852 Views)

The Day Unilag Vc’s House Was Burnt – My Lil Adventure / Ghost Caught on Camera in kano Burning? [ see photo] / Serious Fire Burning At Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your House Was Burning, What 3 Things Would You Take? by soulpatrol(f): 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2007
Heaven forbid, but if you were caught up in an unfortunate situation where your house was burning, and everyone was able to get out, but you just had enough time to save 3 important things, what would they be? Mine would be:
1. My laptop. that's my second best friend o.
2. My cellphone. all my contacts are in there.
3. My passport. thank God i know where it is at all times.

What would yours be?
Re: If Your House Was Burning, What 3 Things Would You Take? by finekid(m): 10:15am On Sep 28, 2007
My house would not burn grin
But just in response to your question:

My files (I have some very important files!)
My flash (it contains a copy of my important documents and phone contacts)
My passport

In that order wink hope I haven’t forgotten something very dear to me! grin
Re: If Your House Was Burning, What 3 Things Would You Take? by acidrop(f): 10:18am On Sep 28, 2007
my laptop
my car
and my wardrop

wouldnt take my fone, cos its installed in my laptop, i can make and recieve calls with my laptop so screw d fone, also have my muzik in my laptop.
i can live in my car all i need is my clothes and datz y i will have my fashion wit moi grin
Re: If Your House Was Burning, What 3 Things Would You Take? by finekid(m): 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2007
Well it didn’t occur to me that cars are a part of it! (my mind has been inside the house wink)
Didn’t I say I could be forgetting something? grin
Re: If Your House Was Burning, What 3 Things Would You Take? by iice(f): 1:53pm On Oct 01, 2007
My documents
My files
My pets grin
Re: If Your House Was Burning, What 3 Things Would You Take? by naijadiva2(f): 8:39pm On Oct 12, 2007
my cell phone
lip gloss
my purse

(1) (Reply)

Dancing School / Nomination For Racism, Tribalism And Secterianism Poster Of The Year / Confessions Of A Moderator.....power Hungry Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.