Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) (38163 Views)

Tree Falls On Vehicle During Rainfall In Lagos (Photos) / Bridge Collapses In Kwara After Heavy Rainfall, Four Feared Dead / Heavy Rainfall And Flood In Jibia Katsina (Photos Of Havoc Caused) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by Xpol: 3:22pm On Nov 20, 2023
Omo. whenever flood happens you'll see lot of tankers siphoning the water away, highly proactive but this one don pass tanker hand oh.

One of the best countries lived/visited.
Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by CHAQUR: 3:24pm On Nov 20, 2023
Water drenched tokunbo cars will soon be landing in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by newnigerdelta00: 3:44pm On Nov 20, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Massive rainfall and storm hits Dubai UAE causing massive flooding and panic amongst residents.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yR-LdhhfIA

If na Nigeria he happen some ewu go begin insult president,as if president na natural disasters that can happen anywhere no matter how develop the country be

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by Gainman: 3:44pm On Nov 20, 2023
OPICANTO2223:
Allah hu Akbar, Allah hu Akbar, Allah hu Akbar
Why Allah hug akbar? U wan slaughter person?
Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by blowjohn(m): 3:45pm On Nov 20, 2023
Nawa.
At least it's storms, not bombs
Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by jaxxy(m): 3:46pm On Nov 20, 2023
not good
Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by blowjohn(m): 3:46pm On Nov 20, 2023
Xpol:
Omo. whenever flood happens you'll see lot of tankers siphoning the water away, highly proactive but this one don pass tanker hand oh.

One of the best countries lived/visited.

Which dey u go Dubai grin grin grin grin
Una go just enter naira land dey throw fabu

2 Likes

Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by 82man: 3:49pm On Nov 20, 2023
Oldest news , I hate evening newspaper 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by OPICANTO2223: 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2023
Gainman:

No, am not a Muslim. Am helping them to shout it to any menace or disaster affecting Islamic people. As they shout it when beheading non muslims
Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2023
Rain wey fall almost a week ago unah dey report now .. abi u live in pluto undecided

1 Like

Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by hotseat: 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2023
Climate change is real!
Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by OPICANTO2223: 3:53pm On Nov 20, 2023
Gainman:

No, am not a Muslim. Am helping them to shout it to any menace or disaster affecting Islamic people. As they shout it when beheading non muslims
Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by Padipadi(m): 4:03pm On Nov 20, 2023
officialwdhtv:

Lmao abi na...

Pls subscribe to my youtube channel after watching guys...thanks a millions!!!♥️
We refuse to subscribe
Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by Sniper101(m): 4:04pm On Nov 20, 2023
Nicely done.
Cut and join videos grin

Nice one 👍
Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by Gainman: 4:11pm On Nov 20, 2023
OPICANTO2223:

alright
Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by jeromestarks: 4:17pm On Nov 20, 2023
OPICANTO2223:
Will you keep quiet!
Check the reason behind the rain. Don't shout any war song here abeg

You kill - allahuakbar.
You kidnap - allahuakbar
You bomb innocent people - allahuakbar.
You rape farmers - allahuakbar
You bomb Israel - allahuakbar.

Why is your Allah so violent naaa.

Follow Jesus Christ today and experience peace.

1 Like

Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by Inspirer1: 4:18pm On Nov 20, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:
Nawa o... Casala dey everywhere o
In fact ehn, no be small o
Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by thelegend1(m): 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2023
If you know how scary it is to be in one of those Dubai skyscrapers during severe weather...the building go just dey dance.

1 Like

Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by themanderon: 4:30pm On Nov 20, 2023
Something tells me this is exactly the way humans would be screaming when sudden destruction comes upon humanity like the Bible said. Everything you hold so dear will be swept away in on swoop. May God be merciful on us Amen.
Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by ogascomax: 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2023
When we say the time for Christ to come is upon us people will be arguing that all these have been happening for history not knowing that it's happening in strange places and that is why the end time prophecy just can't be interpreted so easily.
Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by Coldie(m): 4:49pm On Nov 20, 2023
OPICANTO2223:
The foolishness of black people is too much.

Dubai has Muslims in the whole video nobody is shouting Allah, but one Muslim in Nigeria that with all the Allah they shout everyday Nigeria is still a shit hole is shouting it for them.

The difference between them and u African Muslims is that they don't leave their problems to Allah they find a way to solve it with science
Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by cutesharon(f): 5:06pm On Nov 20, 2023
Well, they have always induced artificial rain, so now they can enjoy it in excess. Prayers answered. Wetin them want again...Make them enjoy the showers of blessings....Happy for them grin grin grin
Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by Smartguyboy(m): 5:23pm On Nov 20, 2023
Sleekfingers:
Climate change.

Antarctica ice is melting. Countries like the USA, CHINA, RUSSIA, UK, NORTH KOREA, SAUDI ARABIA, KUWAIT , GERMANY AND FRANCE are building Noak-like ark. Africa dey look like Lukman.....

We have God of Israel by our side .
Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by Sleekfingers: 5:25pm On Nov 20, 2023
Smartguyboy:

We have God of Israel by our side .

😆🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by horgarzer(m): 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2023
Many people will liken this situation to the normal Nigeria things, but helll no, they aren't the same. UAE as a country doesn't experience rainfall as we have here, it is so bad that they might experience little showering here and there for just 4 times throughout a whole year. So almost all there roads don't have drainage as there's no water coming from anywhere. This particular heavy fall comes as a huge surprise to them .

3 Likes

Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by Xinjin: 5:41pm On Nov 20, 2023
Lovemeharder:
Even the rich also cry. I will still travel to Dubai grin
You wan kpeme?
Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by Artscollection: 5:45pm On Nov 20, 2023
Schrodinger2:

Sure, It goes beyond cloud seeding, and research is never an assignment or homework but a discovery.

We are more interested in the storm microphysics, it's evolution and formation as well as the rimming processes and tempeture in the freezing layer. These differs from region to region.

We want to better understand severe weathers for the purpose of nowcasting and not just forecasting with strong probabilities.

I get it now and good observation there.
Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by mariahAngel(f): 5:56pm On Nov 20, 2023
Angelfrost:

Yes Prophet... We are both in the "Spirit"! cool

Marine spirit most likely. gringrin
Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by slowice(m): 6:06pm On Nov 20, 2023
Watch how the government will compensate citizens and non citizens for their loss
Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by ShangTsung000: 6:20pm On Nov 20, 2023
OPICANTO2223:

Kaboooom!!!
Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by Xpol: 6:26pm On Nov 20, 2023
blowjohn:

Which dey u go Dubai grin grin grin grin
Una go just enter naira land dey throw fabu
Do I need to be arguing with you on this? I don't think so, I didn't only go but lived and worked there, it's not a chest beating stuff so I won't continue to... You only see a country as big deal when you haven't been there so the way you see the country is different from mine.

I've also been to better countries ( not beauty wise but husling)

I said in my post that whenever there's flood in some areas, they use to bring tankers to siphon the water, with this you supposed to know I was speaking from experience.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by ufotunang: 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2023
chiiraq802:
Omoh!!!!! even with that storm self. Ah go still like to go there.

#GM NL.
...why but there is no storm in nigeria 🙄

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Extortionists At The Airports / Sondos al-Qattan Losing Brands After Her ‘Slavery’ Comments Went Viral (Pics) / Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.