Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Supernatural Move Of God In Gaza More Than 200 Reportedly Meet Jesus In Dreams - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Supernatural Move Of God In Gaza More Than 200 Reportedly Meet Jesus In Dreams (7389 Views)

Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) / Michael Job (Jesus In Kenya) Death Rumour / Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supernatural Move Of God In Gaza More Than 200 Reportedly Meet Jesus In Dreams by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:01am On Nov 20, 2023
More than 200 Muslim men in Gaza have converted to Christianity after reportedly seeing Jesus in their dreams

(OPINION) More than 200 Muslim men in Gaza have converted to Christianity after reportedly seeing Jesus in their dreams, said Christian professor Michael Licona.

Licona teaches New Testament studies at Houston Christian University and has also written a number of books, including "The Case for the Resurrection of Jesus" and "Paul Meets Muhammad."

In a recent Facebook post, Licona said he received a report from "underground Christian ministries" in the Middle East that detailed the miraculous conversions. "God is working in the midst of war!" his post began.

He then quoted the report from the ministries. "Over the past two days, we have ministered to hundreds of fathers who have lost most, if not all, of their children in the war. As we moved these men to safety, we fed them, washed their clothes, and began to read the Bible to them — sharing the way of peace through Jesus.

"Then, a big miracle happened. Last night, Jesus appeared to more than 200 of them in their dreams! They have come back to us to learn more from God’s Word and are asking how to follow Jesus," the report said.

Licona then voiced his own stance on the Israel-Hamas conflict. "I side with Israel in this war; not necessarily for theological reasons but because Hamas and those backing it are pure evil," Licona said.

"Yet, I know that not all Palestinians support Hamas. In fact, they will be punished severely if even suspected of not supporting Hamas. Let's pray that this war can be over soon and that Israel can eradicate Hamas so that Palestinians can be free … of Hamas!" (CONTINUE)

endtimeheadlines

More than 200 Muslim men in Gaza have converted to Christianity after reportedly seeing Jesus in their dreams.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supernatural Move Of God In Gaza More Than 200 Reportedly Meet Jesus In Dreams by Codepain: 10:07am On Nov 20, 2023
T
Re: Supernatural Move Of God In Gaza More Than 200 Reportedly Meet Jesus In Dreams by spinna: 10:09am On Nov 20, 2023
If this is true then God is answering my prayers...

1 Like

Re: Supernatural Move Of God In Gaza More Than 200 Reportedly Meet Jesus In Dreams by ipobarecriminals: 10:12am On Nov 20, 2023
cool PRAISE THE LORD... HALLELUJAH.

Sermon by Evang Livinus Righteousness2.... cool* 🚶‍♂️ to the pulpit smiley* Sermon Topic smiley* AND THE TERRORISTS BOW smiley*
Open your Bible to the book of******** lipsrsealed
Re: Supernatural Move Of God In Gaza More Than 200 Reportedly Meet Jesus In Dreams by Dontcry09985: 10:17am On Nov 20, 2023
Mohammed the serpent will be crushed

1 Like

Re: Supernatural Move Of God In Gaza More Than 200 Reportedly Meet Jesus In Dreams by agulion: 10:17am On Nov 20, 2023
Even I myself was a formal Muslim, have to convert becos Islamic problem is too much, how can I practice a religion that I will not be my self
Re: Supernatural Move Of God In Gaza More Than 200 Reportedly Meet Jesus In Dreams by motayoayinde: 10:21am On Nov 20, 2023
😂
This has to be the most hilarious/absurd thing thing I've read this month.

Gaza men convert to what?

No be only Gaza men, na Gombe men.

These people know far more about Jesus than most Christians. They are Palestinians just like Jesus who was born in Palestine.

Besides, Gazans are very devout Muslims.

2 Likes

Re: Supernatural Move Of God In Gaza More Than 200 Reportedly Meet Jesus In Dreams by Dontcry09985: 10:24am On Nov 20, 2023
motayoayinde:
😂
This has to be the most hilarious/absurd thing I've thing I've read this month.

Gaza men convert to what?

No be only Gaza men, na Gombe men.

These people know far more about Jesus than most Christians. They are Palestinians just like Jesus who was born in Palestine.

Besides, Gazans are very devout Muslims.

Mohammed don smoke today?

2 Likes

Re: Supernatural Move Of God In Gaza More Than 200 Reportedly Meet Jesus In Dreams by Shalommy(f): 1:42pm On Nov 22, 2023
Dontcry09985:

Mohammed don smoke today?
Chaii... cheesy cheesy You dey ment!

1 Like

Re: Supernatural Move Of God In Gaza More Than 200 Reportedly Meet Jesus In Dreams by YorubaDemonswag: 7:39pm On Nov 22, 2023
Which stupid Christian? The one that can't help them against isreal
Re: Supernatural Move Of God In Gaza More Than 200 Reportedly Meet Jesus In Dreams by Kobojunkie: 7:47pm On Nov 22, 2023
spinna:
Which God? Hope not the same God of Israel who put a seal on visions and prophets about 1900 years ago? undecided
Re: Supernatural Move Of God In Gaza More Than 200 Reportedly Meet Jesus In Dreams by Kobojunkie: 7:50pm On Nov 22, 2023
motayoayinde:
😂 This has to be the most hilarious/absurd thing thing I've read this month. Gaza men convert to what? No be only Gaza men, na Gombe men. These people know far more about Jesus than most Christians. They are Palestinians just like Jesus who was born in Palestine. Besides, Gazans are very devout Muslims.
So a person born in Palestine automatically knows more about Jesus Christ? This is 2023 abeg and we are headed into 2024... undecided
Re: Supernatural Move Of God In Gaza More Than 200 Reportedly Meet Jesus In Dreams by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:54pm On Nov 22, 2023
That's why #Istand with Jesus, not Israel.

https://www.nairaland.com/7900735/israel-palestine-conflict-where-stand-christian

Jesus' plan may be different from those of men (Christians).

1 Like

Re: Supernatural Move Of God In Gaza More Than 200 Reportedly Meet Jesus In Dreams by MightySparrow: 7:31am On Nov 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Which God? Hope not the same God of Israel who put a seal on visions and prophets about 1900 years ago? undecided

Prove from scriptures.
Re: Supernatural Move Of God In Gaza More Than 200 Reportedly Meet Jesus In Dreams by Plus1234: 7:49am On Nov 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So a person born in Palestine automatically knows more about Jesus Christ? This is 2023 abeg and we are headed into 2024... undecided
You are silly, always saying things with no proof and a dementia. What will you gain after fighting the Word of God and also being an enemy of Christ.You will end up in the Furnace forever.
Re: Supernatural Move Of God In Gaza More Than 200 Reportedly Meet Jesus In Dreams by orisa37: 6:07pm On Nov 23, 2023
LIFE IS GOOD. GOD IS GOOD.
Re: Supernatural Move Of God In Gaza More Than 200 Reportedly Meet Jesus In Dreams by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2023
Yet their so called brothers in Christ in Israel will still carry weapons to destroy them because they're in Gaza! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supernatural Move Of God In Gaza More Than 200 Reportedly Meet Jesus In Dreams by Kobojunkie: 6:28pm On Nov 23, 2023
MightySparrow:
Prove from scriptures.
Prove that what the prophets — Daniel, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Zechariah, Joel, etc., and Jesus Christ, all announced would happen 1900 years ago did? undecided

Do you have proof from scripture that what is written did not take place 1900 years ago? undecided
Re: Supernatural Move Of God In Gaza More Than 200 Reportedly Meet Jesus In Dreams by Kobojunkie: 6:29pm On Nov 23, 2023
Plus1234:
■ You are silly, always saying things with no proof and a dementia. What will you gain after fighting the Word of God and also being an enemy of Christ.You will end up in the Furnace forever.
Are you certain I am the demented one here given your rant has no head or tail to it? If you have a problem with a specific quote, post it or stop begging for attention abeg! undecided
Re: Supernatural Move Of God In Gaza More Than 200 Reportedly Meet Jesus In Dreams by AbuTwins: 6:36pm On Nov 23, 2023
All this theatrics no dey convince anyone again!

How was the Jesus Christ they saw?

Was he black or white or like them Palestinians?

Does he have the Muslim beard or was a beardless Christian wannabe?

Was he on the Muslim one garment robe or was he on shirt and trousers with tie?

How do you recognize someone you never saw before in a dream?

1 Like

Re: Supernatural Move Of God In Gaza More Than 200 Reportedly Meet Jesus In Dreams by Plus1234: 8:03pm On Nov 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Are you certain I am the demented one here given your rant has no head or tail to it? If you have a problem with a specific quote, post it or stop begging for attention abeg! undecided
I don’t have energy to copy paste all your lies here,you know it.You know how all the G.Os are liars to you,you know how you even try to correct the BIBLE.How old are you self to challenge Christianity?Even if some pastors have flaws,you don’t have any gut to challenge Christ followers. If E easy form a fake religion and give them the garbages you spew on nairaland. Someone who is yet to figure himself out is now trying to correct a Perfect Book. Woe betide you.
Re: Supernatural Move Of God In Gaza More Than 200 Reportedly Meet Jesus In Dreams by Kobojunkie: 8:16pm On Nov 23, 2023
Plus1234:
■ I don’t have energy to copy paste all your lies here,you know it.
■ You know how all the G.Os are liars to you,you know how you even try to correct the BIBLE.
■ How old are you self to challenge Christianity?
■ Even if some pastors have flaws,you don’t have any gut to challenge Christ followers.
■ If E easy form a fake religion and give them the garbages you spew on nairaland. Someone who is yet to figure himself out is now trying to correct a Perfect Book. Woe betide you
1. Start with one of those so-called lies! undecided

2. Because they tell lies that are antichrist i.e. against the teachings of Jesus Christ, and Jesus Christ made clear that those who speak lies using Name are against Him since He gave no man permission to do so. undecided

3. So only those who are aged are able to spot and reveal lies? undecided

4. That you consider that which Jesus Christ outrightly condemned as being against the Truth of God speaks volumes about who it is you truly serve. undecided

5. What does "easy" to do with anything? Jesus Christ said it plainly that you are either for Him or you are against Him, there is no in-between. So, please go ahead and point out one of the many lies you claim I have spoken in the name of God or forever hold your peace. undecided
Re: Supernatural Move Of God In Gaza More Than 200 Reportedly Meet Jesus In Dreams by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:24am On Nov 29, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

More than 200 Muslim men in Gaza have converted to Christianity after reportedly seeing Jesus in their dreams.

Supernatural Move of God in Gaza as Hundreds Reportedly Meet Jesus in Dreams

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbTB9SXxk9U?si=NvZGYKvfj6QHmjfj

cbnnews

Re: Supernatural Move Of God In Gaza More Than 200 Reportedly Meet Jesus In Dreams by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:59pm On Dec 14, 2023
spinna:

Amen!
Re: Supernatural Move Of God In Gaza More Than 200 Reportedly Meet Jesus In Dreams by MightySparrow: 7:32pm On Dec 14, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Jesus is The Lord

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? / Evolutionist: How Do You Explain Human Lifespan? / Shiloh 2015 From Glory To Glory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.