Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

You Don't Need Government Connection To Get Work Or Make Fortune In This Era! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / You Don't Need Government Connection To Get Work Or Make Fortune In This Era! (189 Views)

OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ / Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' / Make Fortune Thru Sport Bet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Don't Need Government Connection To Get Work Or Make Fortune In This Era! by Abisco99(m): 1:55pm On Nov 20, 2023
If you don't have government connection but have an Internet connection that is enough for you to be making your consistent cash daily or monthly.

Once you have data on your smartphone, you're connected to the whole world.

Once I ON my phone data, I'm connected to the whole world.

All you just need today in this era of technological advancement is ICT.
By ICT I mean Internet Connection plus Training.
Once you have this, my friend you're unlimited to be making your fortune for life.

See these practical steps below

How To Make Money Simplified

The principle of making money either online or offline remains the same irrespective of the generation.

The currency or stream of money is flowing pass you everyday, hours, minutes, seconds.

Your problem is that you don't know how to tap your own.

To tap your own flow, you must have one or two of the following

Skills ( digital, technician, etc)
Products
Service
Investment etc

There is Money Everywhere

*You can have everything in life you want if you will just help other people get what they want. Zig Ziglar*

In simple terms, these are the simple steps to tap the flow of currency

Step 1: Find out what people want
Step 2: Give it to them ( aka exchange it for kudi)

All these you can do with the help of the Internet without spending anything.

***P.S: If you need more practical steps, you can see the signature below for one-on-one training and mentorship

I remain your friend!
Abiodun Odeyemi
CEO-Information and Creativity of Today
Re: You Don't Need Government Connection To Get Work Or Make Fortune In This Era! by Abisco99(m): 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2023
Yes you hear me right, all need in this era that the whole world is now a global village is INTERNET CONNECTION NOT GOVERNMENT CONNECTION.
My friend, stop dully yourself!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Don't Need Government Connection To Get Work Or Make Fortune In This Era! by Abisco99(m): 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2023
If you have data and Internet access and you're still complaining of no job, my friend, you already have what it take to be making your weekly or monthly income. You just need to be informed and acquire little skill.
There is a saying that if you're not informed , you'll deformed.
Do you need more details?
You can reach me on WhatsApp. Check my signature below for my details.

(1) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic Bauchi Internal Mobilisations List 2024 / 2024 Batch A Exemption Removal / Governor Adeleke Declares Orientation Open, Pledges Support For Corps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.