Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,205 members, 7,845,998 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

What A Good V!brat0r Can Do, No Naija Man Can Do - Doyin Makes Bold Claim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What A Good V!brat0r Can Do, No Naija Man Can Do - Doyin Makes Bold Claim (932 Views)

Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic / 'curviest Model Ever' Makes Bold Statement With Plus-size Bridal Fashion Show / “I Really Want To Show The World What I Am Made Of” – DJ Cuppy Makes Bold Declar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Good V!brat0r Can Do, No Naija Man Can Do - Doyin Makes Bold Claim by moonbyte25: 2:02pm On Nov 20, 2023
Social media users have dragged BBN star Doyin David after claiming that what her v.Ibr@t)r and other toys can do to her, no Naija man can do.

Doyin is scheduled for an appearance on Nedu Ani’s controversial The Honest Bunch podcast and a promo of her appearance has been released.

Speaking on the show, Doyin said the job a vIbr@t)r can do cannot be replicated by any man alive.

“Me I know one thing ooo, what a good vIbr.@t)r can do, I don’t know one man that can do that job and that is just fact.

“You see that rhythm, that consistency that vI.br@t)r has, no man can wiggle his tongue consistently like that…” she said.

Full story and video ... https://www.nigeriabombshell.com/doyin-toys-nedu/

Re: What A Good V!brat0r Can Do, No Naija Man Can Do - Doyin Makes Bold Claim by jkpbestseries: 2:03pm On Nov 20, 2023
You wan tear nyash abi

1 Like

Re: What A Good V!brat0r Can Do, No Naija Man Can Do - Doyin Makes Bold Claim by SIXTEENTH(m): 3:57pm On Nov 20, 2023
Can it's makes you to missed your monthly flow?

2 Likes

Re: What A Good V!brat0r Can Do, No Naija Man Can Do - Doyin Makes Bold Claim by femi4: 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2023
moonbyte25:
Social media users have dragged BBN star Doyin David after claiming that what her v.Ibr@t)r and other toys can do to her, no Naija man can do.

Doyin is scheduled for an appearance on Nedu Ani’s controversial The Honest Bunch podcast and a promo of her appearance has been released.

Speaking on the show, Doyin said the job a vIbr@t)r can do cannot be replicated by any man alive.

“Me I know one thing ooo, what a good vIbr.@t)r can do, I don’t know one man that can do that job and that is just fact.

“You see that rhythm, that consistency that vI.br@t)r has, no man can wiggle his tongue consistently like that…” she said.

Full story and video ... https://www.nigeriabombshell.com/doyin-toys-nedu/
Tolani the oloshow queen

(1) (Reply)

Zinoleesky Drops Tribute To Mohbad With A New Song Titled ‘sunny Ade’. / Roles Of Youths In The Community / Mode9 Featuring Double Six 'attention' Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.