Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,679 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

My Honest Review Of The Oraimo Freepods Lite Headphones ( After 3 Months) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Honest Review Of The Oraimo Freepods Lite Headphones ( After 3 Months) (2733 Views)

Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use / My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / My Honest Infinix Hot 5 Review And What I Don't Like About The Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Honest Review Of The Oraimo Freepods Lite Headphones ( After 3 Months) by Nixxxx(m): 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2023
After 3 months of usage, I have decided to review and rate the budget friendly oraimo free pods lite... Is it good value for money or just simply a waste of time??...... The results are quite amazing especially considering the price.......

The device come with Bluetooth 5.3, and an 11 meters Bluetooth range.
- 500mah battery on the case and 40mah on each bud
- The device boasts of lasting 40hours of usage.
- The ENC mics and functionality was somewhat really impressive.

Overall the device held up well..... For a ₦13,000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOdC-IM22EA?si=lEHo252nh57PF2f0

Re: My Honest Review Of The Oraimo Freepods Lite Headphones ( After 3 Months) by Kinghenry1315: 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2023
40 hours that is almost 2 days after changing fully once can you verify this
Re: My Honest Review Of The Oraimo Freepods Lite Headphones ( After 3 Months) by Nixxxx(m): 9:16am On Nov 21, 2023
Yes but that's more of using your headset on standby mode, that is no calls, no music. If you are having regular calls or lengthy music time, that would half the time to about 20 to 25 hours
Kinghenry1315:
40 hours that is almost 2 days after changing fully once can you verify this
Re: My Honest Review Of The Oraimo Freepods Lite Headphones ( After 3 Months) by Kinghenry1315: 8:27pm On Nov 21, 2023
Still good my ear pods used 2 hrs and another 2 hrs after charge so between the 2 ear pods I have 8 hrs daily

1 Like

Re: My Honest Review Of The Oraimo Freepods Lite Headphones ( After 3 Months) by tafat: 11:59am On Nov 23, 2023
Nice review, I've always enjoyed oraimo earbuds on my tecno phone, I'm sure this one won't come short of expectations.

1 Like

Re: My Honest Review Of The Oraimo Freepods Lite Headphones ( After 3 Months) by Nskbnf: 12:38pm On Jan 17
Nixxxx:
After 3 months of usage, I have decided to review and rate the budget friendly oraimo free pods lite... Is it good value for money or just simply a waste of time??...... The results are quite amazing especially considering the price.......

The device come with Bluetooth 5.3, and an 11 meters Bluetooth range.
- 500mah battery on the case and 40mah on each bud
- The device boasts of lasting 40hours of usage.
Freepods or riff 2 which one would you recommend
- The ENC mics and functionality was somewhat really impressive.

Overall the device held up well..... For a ₦13,000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOdC-IM22EA?si=lEHo252nh57PF2f0

Freepods or this which would you recommend

(1) (Reply)

Any Tecno Symbian Phone / Xiaomi Handset Explodes And Burns Owner's Hands / Between Blackberry Q10 , Q5 And Z10 , Which Is The Better Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.