Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,516 members, 7,826,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Remain In HIM - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Remain In HIM (62 Views)

How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? / Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady / So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Remain In HIM by Mogbonjubola55: 5:50pm On Nov 20, 2023
I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. (John 15:5, NIV)

Have you ever really thought about the relationship between a branch and the vine? We don’t use these kinds of word pictures much these days, but think about it—if the branch is not attached to the vine, it withers and dies. The very life of the branch depends on it being attached to the vine. The same thing happens if we try to operate in this life without Jesus. Without HIM, we can do nothing. We are cut from our life source. But when you remain in HIM by daily connecting with HIM through prayer, worship and study of the Word, then your life will be fruitful. You’ll walk in joy and blessing. Notice that this verse says “much fruit.” It’s saying that you will have an abundant harvest in your life.

Remember, GOD doesn’t want you to just barely get by. HE wants to overwhelm you with His goodness! Choose to make Him your top priority, and you’ll see HIS hand of blessing as you remain in HIM!

PRAYER
Father, thank You for being my source of life. Thank You for Your hand of blessing that is leading and guiding me. I choose to make You my number one priority. Help me to remain strong and connected in you in Jesus' name! Amen.

by: Pastor Joel Osteen

(1) (Reply)

Pray For A 'sympathy Breakthrough' / Trust In The Lord / The Art Of Being A Sheep (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.