Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport (57495 Views)

Why Do People In The Diaspora Come Back To Nigeria To Settle When They Get Old? / Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria / Man Wears All His Clothes At The Airport To Avoid British Airways Luggage Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by guobe: 8:58pm On Nov 20, 2023
Nigeria lady cries at the airport as she told his boyfriend that he should promise to come back for her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by TemplarLandry: 9:02pm On Nov 20, 2023
cool

3 Likes

Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by suzzyboss(m): 9:07pm On Nov 20, 2023
Nigerian number one actress..
Consistent communication is the key not crying

153 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by dawnomike(m): 9:15pm On Nov 20, 2023
Eeeya... I hope he keeps to his promise

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by illicit(m): 9:15pm On Nov 20, 2023
Sometimes....

1 Like

Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by telkevog(m): 9:15pm On Nov 20, 2023
As for coming back, he will. The question should be, will he come back for you?

It's either he marries Oyibo wife there or his family will arrange a wife for him down here.

However, if you were very nice and supportive while he was in Nigeria to the observation of his people, then you will considered. infact you don't even need to cry over it.

272 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by MEGA4BILLION(m): 9:18pm On Nov 20, 2023
Girl where the guy don leave for the streets

144 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by Abolodje: 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2023
Sam Pele O.T LawπŸš€

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by judatech: 9:25pm On Nov 20, 2023
Will she be available when he comes...cos them eh!
Hmmmm

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by guobe: 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2023
MEGA4BILLION:
Girl where the guy don leave for the streets
The guy don take off.no looking back.when he go see plenty Rihanna and Nicki Minaj lookalike for that side ,he go confuse for Blessing ceo lookalike for naija.

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by muyico(m): 9:30pm On Nov 20, 2023
So pe o tilo??

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by guobe: 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2023
muyico:
So pe o tilo??
Otilo

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by tooth4tooth: 9:46pm On Nov 20, 2023
Some come back to meet their girlfriend cheated on them while some never came back. She can count on her luck.

31 Likes

Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by KillIgbohoN0W: 9:46pm On Nov 20, 2023
The LovePeddler knows she will be discarded because he's aware of all the married men she has slept with while they were dating.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by guobe: 9:55pm On Nov 20, 2023
KillIgbohoN0W:
The LovePeddler knows she will be discarded because he's aware of all the married men she has slept with while they were dating.
Ah she may be a nairalander o.dont let her see this comment she fit pinch you o lol

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by Artiiclebeast: 10:04pm On Nov 20, 2023
Just imagine that this guy was traveling on a tourist visa and a border agent from the country he is traveling to happens upon this post.

Nigeria. The world capital of educated illiterates.

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by Boondocxs(f): 10:39pm On Nov 20, 2023
Look at the the negative men saying he should forget her because he’s going to white man land

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by Starboytwo(m): 10:46pm On Nov 20, 2023
Na as I dey sit down balance inside plane I go start to dey delete her numba.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by APOPTOSIS: 10:51pm On Nov 20, 2023
Artiiclebeast:
Just imagine that this guy was traveling on a tourist visa and a border agent from the country he is traveling to happens upon this post.

Nigeria. The world capital of educated illiterates.
It's obvious you have an idea, however nothing incriminating there. He never replied he won't return. It would have been a cul-de-sac for him if he had replied he won't be returning. U.S agents no dey joke oo. They turn young fellas back at the U.S. Airports
Tourist Visa wey be featherweight....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

9 Likes

Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by sulakishop(m): 2:48am On Nov 21, 2023
Just try and get a plan B, crying is useless
Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by EmiDon11: 4:16am On Nov 21, 2023
Awwwwnnnn
Dick like no other 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by Parydelegate: 5:58am On Nov 21, 2023
Person wey go go nack another guy before the man reach him destinationgrin

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by mytime24(f): 6:48am On Nov 21, 2023
Long distance relationship ❀️
Na only Grace of God

8 Likes

Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by Buffalo2(m): 7:09am On Nov 21, 2023
With the way the Guy dey look am eh! .............. grin

4 Likes

Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by BigBlackPreek(m): 7:10am On Nov 21, 2023
It is well oh, don't worry I'm here for you 🀣

3 Likes

Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by alpharoyalty: 7:30am On Nov 21, 2023
That man doesn't look like he will come back o

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by pyyxxaro: 7:36am On Nov 21, 2023
As far as APC is Piloting this Country, that guy won’t come back

She on her own nor go allow her kpekus rest , she go still de slack steady in his absence 😩😩

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by Dexy4yah(m): 7:38am On Nov 21, 2023
Just give her few weeks...she will start spreading legs for another dude.

Abeg make we hear word

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by DaTruths: 7:46am On Nov 21, 2023
Starboytwo:
Na as I dey sit down balance inside plane I go start to dey delete her numba.

Why?

1 Like

Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by Kingluqman(m): 7:48am On Nov 21, 2023
dawnomike:
Eeeya... I hope he keeps to his promise
And hope she keeps her kpekus grin

12 Likes

Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by Kingluqman(m): 7:49am On Nov 21, 2023
Buffalo2:
With the way the uy dey look am eh! .............. grin
Otilor grin

8 Likes

Re: Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport by crackhouse(m): 8:11am On Nov 21, 2023
Come back and do what exactly? With time she will adjust.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The African Passport AU Launched / 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) / Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.