Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Bbnaija’s Doyin: “when I Lost My Virginity, I Told My Mother” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija’s Doyin: “when I Lost My Virginity, I Told My Mother” (637 Views)

Bbnaija: “the Day I Wanted To Lose My Virginity, I Told My Mum And She Told Me T / Juliet Ibrahim: I Lost My Virginity At 30 Years / I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija’s Doyin: “when I Lost My Virginity, I Told My Mother” by Africaflavour: 6:40am On Nov 21, 2023
BBNaija’s Doyin: “When I lost my virginity, I told my mother”

Doyinsola Anuoluwapo David, a Big Brother Naija reality show star, has stated that she notified her mother after she “lost” her virginity.

She said she informed her mother it was a bittersweet experience and gave her some tips on how to make coitus more enjoyable for herself.

Source: https://www.lejitreporters.com.ng/2023/11/bbnaijas-doyin-when-i-lost-my-virginity.html

cc

Re: Bbnaija’s Doyin: “when I Lost My Virginity, I Told My Mother” by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:03am On Nov 21, 2023
Africaflavour:

Doyinsola Anuoluwapo David, a Big Brother Naija reality show star, has stated that she notified her mother after she “lost” her virginity.

She said she informed her mother it was a bittersweet experience and gave her some tips on how to make coitus more enjoyable for herself.

Source: https://www.lejitreporters.com.ng/2023/11/bbnaijas-doyin-when-i-lost-my-virginity.html

cc
Bfr nko
She lost hers fr whole world face

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija’s Doyin: “when I Lost My Virginity, I Told My Mother” by pyyxxaro: 7:27am On Nov 21, 2023
See as she resemble Chameleon when get long hair 😏😏
Re: Bbnaija’s Doyin: “when I Lost My Virginity, I Told My Mother” by Padipadi(m): 7:27am On Nov 21, 2023
Africaflavour:

cc
How is this a news?
I ll ensure this stupîd post didn't make fp.
Go n download brain from playstore to be posting tangible threads.
Re: Bbnaija’s Doyin: “when I Lost My Virginity, I Told My Mother” by Padipadi(m): 7:29am On Nov 21, 2023
pyyxxaro:
Nope, na wall gecko she resembled. Those annoying geckos ones that think house owners won't kill them like cockroaches 🪳 and rats 🐀 but you just wake up one day see it licking ya brush, you just carry baygon or sniper and flit it to hell.

If you see this Doyin, all her head na sex and chopping money!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija’s Doyin: “when I Lost My Virginity, I Told My Mother” by duduade: 8:45am On Nov 21, 2023
pyyxxaro:

Abi Agama agama
Re: Bbnaija’s Doyin: “when I Lost My Virginity, I Told My Mother” by eepeepook: 3:53am On Nov 22, 2023
My deepest condolences to the innocent victims that have been affected.

(1) (Reply)

Why My Husband Goes To The Market For Me - Veteran Actress, Omotola Ekeinde / Chimezie Imo From The Film "Breath Of Life" (biography) / Beyonce Sad With Album Leak but Appreciates the Positive Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.