Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,132 members, 7,849,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:07 AM

Yemen Houthi Rebels Takes Hostage Of Cargo Ship 'Galaxy Leader' In The Red Sea - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Yemen Houthi Rebels Takes Hostage Of Cargo Ship 'Galaxy Leader' In The Red Sea (15878 Views)

US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea / Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea / French Navy Intercepts Russia-Bound Cargo Ship In English Channel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemen Houthi Rebels Takes Hostage Of Cargo Ship 'Galaxy Leader' In The Red Sea by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:21am On Nov 21, 2023
bashtee09:
My health Is getting worse everyday because I can't afford drugs and money

Please your 1k can really save my life, I never plan to die Young

Pleasse help me in getting back on my feet, I also want to live long

953056010 palmpay

Thank you very much

What state are you from

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemen Houthi Rebels Takes Hostage Of Cargo Ship 'Galaxy Leader' In The Red Sea by AOB1: 9:22am On Nov 21, 2023
grin
FreeStuffsNG:
This is the fall out of war. When we war, we lose. It's interesting that the same UN that US disregards is now the one they want to reach for intervention. Smh
We are indeed in perilous times but it will not linger for ever. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: Yemen Houthi Rebels Takes Hostage Of Cargo Ship 'Galaxy Leader' In The Red Sea by taiwotimitt: 9:22am On Nov 21, 2023
but that sea is not red now grin
Re: Yemen Houthi Rebels Takes Hostage Of Cargo Ship 'Galaxy Leader' In The Red Sea by Father4all: 9:23am On Nov 21, 2023
Supremos:
More photos.

Cc OAM4J Nlfpmod Dominique Mynd44

I'm forced to ask, does the Arab world really need peace?

Who gave the Houthi Rebels the jet they used to land on the ship Iran I guess?.

Iran has lots of criminals,rebels and terrorists under her payroll.
So does Israel
Re: Yemen Houthi Rebels Takes Hostage Of Cargo Ship 'Galaxy Leader' In The Red Sea by Guyman01: 9:24am On Nov 21, 2023
Nairaland always last with the news, something that has been trending for several days is just getting here
Re: Yemen Houthi Rebels Takes Hostage Of Cargo Ship 'Galaxy Leader' In The Red Sea by Bliztzer: 9:25am On Nov 21, 2023
Supremos:
More photos.

No, Allah is a blood sucking grand demon. That religion was never a religion of peace. Peace is an illusion, therefore can never be achieved.

5 Likes

Re: Yemen Houthi Rebels Takes Hostage Of Cargo Ship 'Galaxy Leader' In The Red Sea by AOB1: 9:25am On Nov 21, 2023
zinaunreal:

Usa and fake israel are terrorists and you're a terrorist sympathiser
look at this islam*c terrorist, Gaza gangs grin

6 Likes

Re: Yemen Houthi Rebels Takes Hostage Of Cargo Ship 'Galaxy Leader' In The Red Sea by ttobizz(m): 9:25am On Nov 21, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

And this is how you fvck Isreal
Behaving like some lowlife bandits

5 Likes

Re: Yemen Houthi Rebels Takes Hostage Of Cargo Ship 'Galaxy Leader' In The Red Sea by Okanatansiike: 9:25am On Nov 21, 2023
taiwotimitt:
but that sea is not red now grin

The Red means where lots of lives were taken bloods everywhere hence the name RED

2 Likes

Re: Yemen Houthi Rebels Takes Hostage Of Cargo Ship 'Galaxy Leader' In The Red Sea by jrusky(m): 9:26am On Nov 21, 2023
Ok na. If Isreli come for them thunder will fire anyone that talk humanitarian children and women here.

Shey dem no dey hear word? Una go hear word by force by fire.

5 Likes

Re: Yemen Houthi Rebels Takes Hostage Of Cargo Ship 'Galaxy Leader' In The Red Sea by Supremos: 9:27am On Nov 21, 2023
zinaunreal:

Usa and fake israel are terrorists and you're a terrorist sympathiser

Inukwa 😂 me terrorist sympathizer

3 Likes

Re: Yemen Houthi Rebels Takes Hostage Of Cargo Ship 'Galaxy Leader' In The Red Sea by soccerlite: 9:27am On Nov 21, 2023
Supremos:
More photos.

They are doing the will of Allah

3 Likes

Re: Yemen Houthi Rebels Takes Hostage Of Cargo Ship 'Galaxy Leader' In The Red Sea by Chetas81(m): 9:28am On Nov 21, 2023
ClearFlair:
Not an Israeli ship by the way
the ship belong to Israel business tycoon, meanwhile Israel denied in the first place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemen Houthi Rebels Takes Hostage Of Cargo Ship 'Galaxy Leader' In The Red Sea by Okanatansiike: 9:28am On Nov 21, 2023
Bliztzer:

No, Allah is a blood sucking grand demon. That religion was never a religion of peace. Peace is an illusion, therefore can never be achieved.

That religion is a cult I keep telling people.

They push the liberal Muslims in front to make you feel Thier demon called allah is good and rubbish.

When the country falls to Sharia the same liberal Muslims will join Thier Arch demons the main ones who behead people

2 Likes

Re: Yemen Houthi Rebels Takes Hostage Of Cargo Ship 'Galaxy Leader' In The Red Sea by JimohMomoh: 9:29am On Nov 21, 2023
The families of the crew members will be having nightmares daily.

When bombs starts raining on these houthi rebels they will start crying to the world about human rights

2 Likes

Re: Yemen Houthi Rebels Takes Hostage Of Cargo Ship 'Galaxy Leader' In The Red Sea by erniok(m): 9:30am On Nov 21, 2023
They don dey knock kpor-kpor-kpor for door now, when dem go answer them yes? Their cry go full everywhere say na still dem be victims.

1 Like

Re: Yemen Houthi Rebels Takes Hostage Of Cargo Ship 'Galaxy Leader' In The Red Sea by Topbale(m): 9:30am On Nov 21, 2023
Israel too violated the international law.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemen Houthi Rebels Takes Hostage Of Cargo Ship 'Galaxy Leader' In The Red Sea by Chetas81(m): 9:31am On Nov 21, 2023
jrusky:
Ok na. If Isreli come for them thunder will fire anyone that talk humanitarian children and women here.

Shey dem no dey hear word? Una go hear word by force by fire.
their not Nigerian as you, people in this part of the world just decided not to care about their own internal problems, but to fight each other over advance country
Re: Yemen Houthi Rebels Takes Hostage Of Cargo Ship 'Galaxy Leader' In The Red Sea by soccerlite: 9:31am On Nov 21, 2023
Iran is backing islamic terrorist in Lebanon, Yemen, gaza, nigeria

They thought the ship belong to Israel

Had it been so, and Israel retaliate, head slammers will be crying like bush baby

Awon werey

1 Like

Re: Yemen Houthi Rebels Takes Hostage Of Cargo Ship 'Galaxy Leader' In The Red Sea by Supremos: 9:31am On Nov 21, 2023
soccerlite:

They are doing the will of Allah
Respect other people's faith I beg you in the name of whatever you believe in.
Re: Yemen Houthi Rebels Takes Hostage Of Cargo Ship 'Galaxy Leader' In The Red Sea by Okanatansiike: 9:31am On Nov 21, 2023
erniok:
They don dey knock kpor-kpor-kpor for door now, when dem go answer them yes? Their cry go full everywhere say na still dem be victims.

That is how the serpent behave and they serve the serpent

1 Like

Re: Yemen Houthi Rebels Takes Hostage Of Cargo Ship 'Galaxy Leader' In The Red Sea by CoronaVirusPro: 9:32am On Nov 21, 2023
ttobizz:

And this is how you fvck Isreal
Behaving like some lowlife bandits

Fvck you too!

1 Like

Re: Yemen Houthi Rebels Takes Hostage Of Cargo Ship 'Galaxy Leader' In The Red Sea by GloriousGbola: 9:33am On Nov 21, 2023
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yemeni_civil_war_(2014%E2%80%93present)
https://time.com/yemen-saudi-arabia-war-human-toll/

what a great way to bring attention to the yemeni civil war - a proxy war between saudi and iran

been going on since 2014 to date

can anyone spot the difference between muslim on muslim violence and jewish on muslim violence?

3 Likes

Re: Yemen Houthi Rebels Takes Hostage Of Cargo Ship 'Galaxy Leader' In The Red Sea by Pootle: 9:33am On Nov 21, 2023
using hospital to store hostage, sick world cant wait for the world to implode undecided
Re: Yemen Houthi Rebels Takes Hostage Of Cargo Ship 'Galaxy Leader' In The Red Sea by Okanatansiike: 9:34am On Nov 21, 2023
soccerlite:

Iran is backing islamic terrorist in Lebanon, Yemen, gaza, nigeria

They thought the ship belong to Israel

Had it been so, and Israel retaliate, head slammers will be crying like bush baby

Awon werey

Thunder go fire them, although the ship belongs to 2 people one an Israeli the other a man from Bahamas.

But how can you advise animals to tell them the vessel is just for trade transportation even might have transported the Quoran they use in disturbing the middle east.

People who shows mickey mouse wearing bomb and getting stabbed

Re: Yemen Houthi Rebels Takes Hostage Of Cargo Ship 'Galaxy Leader' In The Red Sea by toxtimmy: 9:34am On Nov 21, 2023
You take your precious time out of life to post all this long and non sense story and no where you fit state the simple truth say na one of the richest man in isreal get the ship.

Now take that I to consideration when the assets of Russian civilian assets all over the world are being stolena d sized by the western world.

Honestly they should make you the chief of black slaves from Nigeria.

As far as isreal is concerned you are a monkey... Actually I think your are worst than a monkey because even a monkey get sense..

Supremos:
More photos.

1 Like

Re: Yemen Houthi Rebels Takes Hostage Of Cargo Ship 'Galaxy Leader' In The Red Sea by Chetas81(m): 9:35am On Nov 21, 2023
Topbale:
Israel too violated the international law.
don't mind those foooooolish African citizen supporting the both sides, black African living in Palestine and Israel,then this foooooolish Nigerian supporting only Israeli
Re: Yemen Houthi Rebels Takes Hostage Of Cargo Ship 'Galaxy Leader' In The Red Sea by freshvine(f): 9:37am On Nov 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
This is the fall out of war. When we war, we lose. It's interesting that the same UN that US disregards is now the one they want to reach for intervention. Smh
We are indeed in perilous times but it will not linger for ever. Check my signature for free stuffs!

You are here giving flimsy excuses for rascality because it suits your sentiment. When Iran and Yemen start getting bombed off the planet, you'll be here playing children and women pity card propaganda.

You won't condemn their needless crime.

4 Likes

Re: Yemen Houthi Rebels Takes Hostage Of Cargo Ship 'Galaxy Leader' In The Red Sea by Svoboda(m): 9:41am On Nov 21, 2023
Supremos:
More photos.

The Houthis resisted the saudis and other gulf arab monarchy alliance since 2015 militarily until they began to fire missiles into saudi arabia. The saudis even invited soldiers from sufan and senegal, and other muslim countries to fight the houthis, but the houthis overpowered them all. That was when the saudi brains got reset, and they began to seek for peace. If you think the houthis are your regular al shaba or boko haram, youre very wrong.

In fact, asking where the houthis got a helicopter from poses an insult on the houthis.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemen Houthi Rebels Takes Hostage Of Cargo Ship 'Galaxy Leader' In The Red Sea by MT: 9:46am On Nov 21, 2023
Supremos:
More photos.

Middle East will never know peace till Iran is cut to size.

US is pretending to deescalate while praying silently for Iran to make a dangerous move that will warrant total annihilation grin angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemen Houthi Rebels Takes Hostage Of Cargo Ship 'Galaxy Leader' In The Red Sea by pek(m): 9:47am On Nov 21, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

You will get tired.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

20 European Nations To Ban Russian Flights From Airspace / Roger Stone Found Guilty On All Charges In Wikileaks Hacking Case / Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.