Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Real Solutions To Life Problems At Iba, Lagos. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Real Solutions To Life Problems At Iba, Lagos. (1339 Views)

'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) / God In Iba! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Solutions To Life Problems At Iba, Lagos. by davidiyke(m): 3:16pm On Oct 28, 2011
[center]ARE U IN NEED OF ANSWERS TO LIFE QUESTIONS?
THEN VISIT
MOUNTAIN OF DELIVERANCE CHRIST MINISTRY
@
1A AJAKAIYE STREET, UNITY ESTATE, IBA
on
THURSDAYS: 9am- 12pm
or
SUNDAYS : 8am-11am.

The place is small but the Power is TREMENDOUS. (I AM A LIVING WITNESS)
CALL- 08035214480 : PROPHET/PASTOR DAVID, PRESIDING PASTOR SHEDRACK-08033334657[/center]

Re: Real Solutions To Life Problems At Iba, Lagos. by davidiyke(m): 11:10pm On Sep 25, 2012
THE CHURCH HAS RELOCATED TO A BETTER SITE. THE MIRACLE WORKING GOD IS STILL AT WORK.

Re: Real Solutions To Life Problems At Iba, Lagos. by davidiyke(m): 11:20pm On Sep 25, 2012
GLORIOUS MIRACLE WORKING GOD OF MDCM, IBA.

Re: Real Solutions To Life Problems At Iba, Lagos. by davidiyke(m): 10:27pm On Sep 26, 2012
PRESENT LOCATION IS 1A, AJAKAIYE STREET, UNITY ESTATE, IBA, LAGOS.
Re: Real Solutions To Life Problems At Iba, Lagos. by davidiyke(m): 4:26pm On Mar 27, 2013
EASTER RETREAT! EASTER RETREAT!! EASTER RETREAT!!!
@
MDCM
No 1A, Ajakaiye Street, Unity Estate, Iba, Lagos State.
08032265663, 08033334657, 08035214480
PRAYER POINTS

Psalms 23: 4

DAY ONE DATE: Monday, 25th March 2013
BIBLE READING : Obadiah chapter 1 to Jonah chapter 4

CONFESSION : James 4 v10
“Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.”
PRAYER POINTS
 Every Spirit of the Valley Working Over My Destiny. Die! In Jesus Name.
 Arrows From The Valley Targeted Against My Destiny. Die! In Jesus Name.
 Valley Of My Father’s House, Release Me and Die in Jesus Name.
 Every Atrocities of My Father’s House Assigned to Keep Me in the Valley, Catch Fire in Jesus Name.
 You My Riches buried in the Valley of My Father’s House. Arise By Fire In The Name Of Jesus.
 Giant in My Father’s House Harassing My Breakthrough. Catch Fire In The Name Of Jesus.
 Every Power Knocking Down My Life. Die In The Name Of Jesus.
 Bitter Waters in My Father’s House Flowing in My Life. Dry Up In Jesus Name.
 Any Power Assign To Repackage My Destiny For Evil. Die In Jesus Name.
 Every Depositional Power of My Father’s House. My Life Is Not Your Candidate. Die In Jesus Name.

DAY TWO DATE: Tuesday, 26th March 2013
BIBLE READING : Micah chapters 1 to 7 and Habakkuk chapter 1 to 3
CONFESSION : 1 John 2 v 4
“He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.”
PRAYER POINTS
 Any Evil Planted In My Life To Unposition Me. Die In Jesus Name.
 Every Ladder of Poverty against Me and My Family. Break By Fire! In The Name Of Jesus.
 I Break Every Bondage Working Against My Life. Die In The Name Of Jesus.
 Any Power That Want Me to Be In the Valley Till I Die. What Are You Waiting For! Die In Jesus Name.
 Every Basket Covering My Joy! Be Lifted Up By Fire in Jesus Name.
 Oh God Send Out Your Arrow To Scatter Oppressors Of My Life In The Name Of Jesus
 I Receive Power To Run Over The Entire Satanic Trap Over My Life This Year In The Name Of Jesus.
 My Enemies Shall Not Rejoice Over Me. I Shall Rejoice Over Them In The Name Of Jesus.
 Oh Lord, Let The Weapon Of My Enemies Fashion Against Me Backfire Them In Jesus Name.
 Oh Lord Make Your Way To Be Plain In My Life In The Name Of Jesus.

DAY THREE DATE: Wednesday, 27th Marc 2013
BIBLE READING : Zephaniah chapters 1 to 3 and Haggai chapter 1
CONFESSION : Job 3 v17
“There the wicked cease from troubling; and there the weary be at rest.”
PRAYER POINTS
 My Buried Miracle Disappear from the Evil Altar of My Father’s House In The name Of Jesus.
 Every Evil Basket in the Witchcraft Land Holding My Breakthrough. Die In The Name Of Jesus.
 Every Spiritual Attack against My Marriage BackFire In The Name Of Jesus.
 Strange Gate of My Father’s House That Is Holding My Life. Fall Down Flat In The Name Of Jesus.
 Spirit Of Judas Assigned To Sell My Destiny. Die In The Name Of Jesus.
 King Uzziah of My Father’s House Die and Let My Life Shine In The name Of Jesus.
 Any Witchcraft Rat in My Compound Eating My Blessing. Catch Fire And Die In The Name Of Jesus.
 Every Curse Attached To My Life. Break In The Name Of Jesus.
 Any Power Wasting My Talent. Die In The Name Of Jesus.
 I Pursue, I Overtake, And I Possess My Possessions. In The Name Of Jesus.
 My child of Fulfillment! Come forth now in Jesus name.

DAY FOUR DATE: Thursday, 28th March 2013
BIBLE READING : Zechariah chapter 1 to 7
CONFESSION : Proverb 10 v 6
“Blessings are upon the head of the just: but violence covereth the mouth of the wicked.”
PRAYER POINTS
 Cobwebs Covering My Blessing. Be Roasted By Fire In The Of Jesus.
 Any Embargo on My Marriage. Be Dismantled By Fire by Thunder In The Name Of Jesus.
 Oh Lord! By Your Power I Take Over The Riches Of The Gentiles In The Name Of Jesus.
 Seed Of Anger Planted In My Life. Come Out And Catch Fire In The Name Of Jesus.
 Strange Woman/Man in My Marriage. Die In The Name Of Jesus.
 I Return The Arrow Of Death Over My Life And Family. Back To Sender In The Name Of Jesus.
 Every Borrow-Borrow Spirit in My Life. Die! In The Name Of Jesus.
 Any Bird in My Father House Flying with My Blessing. Release It And Die In The Name Of Jesus.
 Every Power of Darkness generating Problems in my life. Be Arrested In The Name Of Jesus.

DAY FIVE DATE: Friday, 29th March 2013
BIBLE READING : Zechariah chapter 8 to 14
CONFESSION : Genesis 12 v 2
“And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing.”
PRAYER POINTS
 Every Source of Failure in My Life, I Sentence You to Death In The Name Of Jesus.
 Every Snake Anointed By the Enemy against My Life Die in Jesus Name.
 Let The Killing Power Of The Almighty Arise And Kill My Enemy In The Name Of Jesus.
 I Reject Every Re-Arrangement Of My Destiny In The Name Of Jesus
 Every Destiny Vulture, Vomit My Breakthrough In The Name Of Jesus.
 Every Evil Power That Pursued My Parents, Release Me And Die In The Name Of Jesus.
 Fire Of God Separate Me From Inherited Darkness In The Name Of Jesus.
 Thou Power Of God Uproot Wicked Plantation In My Life In The Name Of Jesus
 Any Power Turning the Clock of My Life Backwards, Be Dismantled In The Name Of Jesus.
 Any Power That Have Singled Me Out For Affliction Die In The

DAY SIX DATE: Saturday, 30th March 2013
BIBLE READING : Malachi chapter 1 to 4
CONFESSION : Job 36 v15
“He delivereth the poor in his affliction, and openeth their ears in oppression.”
PRAYER POINTS
 Every Power of Failure Magnet Die in Jesus Name.
 Every Miracle Diverting Dreams And Vision Die In Jesus Name.
 Every Witchcraft Chain Used To Hold Down My Progress Die In The Name Of Jesus.
 I Shall Laugh Last Over My Enemies In The Name Of Jesus.
 Dry Bone In My Life Receive Life In The Name Of Jesus.
 Ancestral Power Holding My Glory Scatter By Fire In The Name Of Jesus
 Any Personality Who Want To Sabotage My Progress Be Relocated In The Name Of Jesus
 My Glory Will Not Sink, My Joy Will Not Die In The Name Of Jesus.
 All My Breakthrough In The Valley Of Slumber Bounce Back By Fire In The Name Of Jesus
 Every Hunter of My Soul. Hunt Yourself And Die In The Name Of Jesus.

DAY SEVEN DATE: Sunday, 31th March 2013
BIBLE READING : John chapter 19 to 20
CONFESSION : Psalm 30 v 2
“O LORD my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me.”
PRAYER POINTS
 Every Terror Of The Night, Scatter In The Name Of Jesus.
 My Head From Now Life Shall Be Easy For You In The Name Of Jesus.
 My Legs Carry Me To My Place Of Blessing In The Name Of Jesus.
 All My Buried Happiness Locate Today By Fire In The Name Of Jesus
 I Paralyze The Messengers Of Death Upon My Life In The Name Of Jesus.
 I Destroy The Foundation Of Weeping And Mourning In The Name Of Jesus.
 I Am The Temple Of God; There Is No Place For The Wicked In My Life In The Name Of Jesus.
 You Star Hunters My Star Is Not Your Candidate In The Name Of Jesus
 Every Ladder Of Destiny Failure, Break In The Name Of Jesus.
 Thank God For The Programme.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Re: Real Solutions To Life Problems At Iba, Lagos. by davidiyke(m): 8:32am On Jul 05, 2013
NOT JUST MIRACLES. POWER IS A PRODUCT OF KNOWLEDGE. KNOWLEDGE PUSHES THE CHURCH TO DO WHAT WILL BRING THE MIRACLES. SUNDAY SCHOOL DEPARTMENT CELEBRATES QUIZ WINNERS.

Re: Real Solutions To Life Problems At Iba, Lagos. by davidiyke(m): 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2013
PERSEVERANCE IS THE KEY. JUST DONT GIVE UP.

Re: Real Solutions To Life Problems At Iba, Lagos. by davidiyke(m): 6:17am On Aug 04, 2013
GLORY BE TO GOD.
Re: Real Solutions To Life Problems At Iba, Lagos. by davidiyke(m): 1:55pm On Aug 14, 2013
ANOTHER TIME OF THANKSGIVING AND REJOICING ON SUNDAY. IT CAN BE YOUR TURN. JUST CALL THE NUMBERS ABOVE.

Re: Real Solutions To Life Problems At Iba, Lagos. by davidiyke(m): 12:45pm On Nov 22, 2013
THIS IS PLACE WHERE THE MIRACLES MAKE THE NOISE.
Re: Real Solutions To Life Problems At Iba, Lagos. by davidiyke(m): 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2013
cool.
Re: Real Solutions To Life Problems At Iba, Lagos. by davidiyke(m): 11:08pm On Nov 27, 2013
glory to GOD!
Re: Real Solutions To Life Problems At Iba, Lagos. by lanrexlan(m): 11:39pm On Nov 27, 2013
davidiyke: THIS IS PLACE WHERE THE MIRACLES MAKE THE NOISE.
Yeah,staged miracles.
Re: Real Solutions To Life Problems At Iba, Lagos. by davidiyke(m): 3:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
lanrexlan: Yeah,staged miracles.

mallam lanrexlan, pls speak like a true muslim. i grew up knowing some real muslims: they dont talk without proof. if I may ask have you ever been to the church or do you know anyone who has or do you know any of the testifiers?
Re: Real Solutions To Life Problems At Iba, Lagos. by lanrexlan(m): 4:59pm On Nov 28, 2013
davidiyke:

mallam lanrexlan, pls speak like a true muslim. i grew up knowing some real muslims: they dont talk without proof. if I may ask have you ever been to the church or do you know anyone who has or do you know any of the testifiers?
Many evidences.A brother(former evangelist) reverted to Islam from christianity and told us about those 'miracle galore' which he also performed then.Healing fake cripples and curing fake blind people.We know what happened when Bonnke came to Ibadan,no miracle took place with real handicapped.
Re: Real Solutions To Life Problems At Iba, Lagos. by Mintayo(m): 5:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
davidiyke:

You are asking a muslim to prove the things of God to you;it is like asking them to LIE to you.
Re: Real Solutions To Life Problems At Iba, Lagos. by lanrexlan(m): 5:08pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mintayo:
You are asking a muslim to prove the things of God to you;it is like asking them to LIE to you.
Apostle Paul's follower,how're you? We don't use lie to propagate Islam,we aren't given the license like the bible.
Re: Real Solutions To Life Problems At Iba, Lagos. by Mintayo(m): 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2013
lanrexlan: Apostle Paul's follower,how're you? We don't use lie to propagate Islam,we aren't given the license like the bible.
lol,i am sure ur allah will happy with u for slandering the bible like he commanded you,u better start shouting 'astergafununulai'.
Re: Real Solutions To Life Problems At Iba, Lagos. by lanrexlan(m): 6:13pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mintayo:
lol,i am sure ur allah will happy with u for slandering the bible like he commanded you,u better start shouting 'astergafununulai'.
Are you on cheap drugs? Showing you the error in your bible is now slandering abi?
Re: Real Solutions To Life Problems At Iba, Lagos. by Mintayo(m): 6:29pm On Nov 28, 2013
lanrexlan: Are you on cheap drugs? Showing you the error in your bible is now slandering abi?
Re: Real Solutions To Life Problems At Iba, Lagos. by davidiyke(m): 8:55pm On Nov 28, 2013
lanrexlan: Many evidences.A brother(former evangelist) reverted to Islam from christianity and told us about those 'miracle galore' which he also performed then.Healing fake cripples and curing fake blind people.We know what happened when Bonnke came to Ibadan,no miracle took place with real handicapped.

Lanre, if u truly believe in the Koran then u also believe in "OUR" BIBLE's OLD TESTAMENT. So give the Bible some credit. If you completely understand God then God is no longer God because you wont need Him anymore. He is who He is because He alone has the power to surprise us with Miracles. If you have seen so many fakes then don't you think that without an original fakes would not be in existence. Please the only person you should not slander is the greatest, holiest, most powerful of all spirits: THE HOLY SPIRIT. He is MERCIFUL yet He is also the CONSUMING FIRE. Please be wise.
Re: Real Solutions To Life Problems At Iba, Lagos. by lanrexlan(m): 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2013
davidiyke:

Lanre, if u truly believe in the Koran then u also believe in "OUR" BIBLE's OLD TESTAMENT. So give the Bible some credit. If you completely understand God then God is no longer God because you wont need Him anymore. He is who He is because He alone has the power to surprise us with Miracles. If you have seen so many fakes then don't you think that without an original fakes would not be in existence. Please the only person you should not slander is the greatest, holiest, most powerful of all spirits: THE HOLY SPIRIT. He is MERCIFUL yet He is also the CONSUMING FIRE. Please be wise.
We know the biblical god is a consuming fire.Seriously,miracles have passed,how can you be telling people that if they attend your church,miracles is guaranteed ??
Imagine,christians will distribute pamphlets saying if people attend their crusades,the blind will see the lame will walk etc.Miracles are unexpected only deceits are expected,when Moses will parted the red sea he never knew he will do so.When Jonah was swallowed the big fish,he never knew he will survived.These are miracles,unexpected.But when pastors will be telling you that he will heal a blind man in his next crusade,that's deceit and not miracle.Get it?
Re: Real Solutions To Life Problems At Iba, Lagos. by davidiyke(m): 1:16pm On Nov 29, 2013
lanrexlan: We know the biblical god is a consuming fire.Seriously,miracles have passed,how can you be telling people that if they attend your church,miracles is guaranteed ??
Imagine,christians will distribute pamphlets saying if people attend their crusades,the blind will see the lame will walk etc.Miracles are unexpected only deceits are expected,when Moses will parted the red sea he never knew he will do so.When Jonah was swallowed the big fish,he never knew he will survived.These are miracles,unexpected.But when pastors will be telling you that he will heal a blind man in his next crusade,that's deceit and not miracle.Get it?

I hope I keep hearing from you. But you are actually revealing your personality. Moses knew that God would bring salvation to the Israelites. He obeyed God's command to speak to the waters and use the rod in his hand. So he actually knew. Jonah was running away in disobedience, he was saved from death in the belly of a fish because he prayed for forgiveness. When you plead with God genuinely he hears. Are these the only miracles you have read about in the bible? Do note that these instances are more of issues affecting the preacher personally not the person being preached to. ANSWER THIS QUESTION? DOES GOD HAVE THE POWER TO HEAL? If a pastor invites you to a program telling you that you should expect healing he is doing it with the belief that our God has the power to heal and grant miracles. He is not saying he has the power but that GOD has the power and our GOD hears us when we call Him. Remember I have not said there are no fake pastors just as there are fake mallams and alfas.

(1) (Reply)

Churches Theme For 2012 / Main Reason Why Church Members Are Not Blessed After Tithe But Pastors Are Rich / Saddest Atheist Story! Beware Of Religious Nutjob Families!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.