Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Nda 64th Regular Course - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nda 64th Regular Course (2405 Views)

NDA: Armed Forces Selection Board Interview For The 64th Regular Courses, 2012 / Nigerian Defence Academy 64th Regular Course / Nigerian Defence Academy 64th Regular Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nda 64th Regular Course by Valendo: 3:31pm On Oct 28, 2011
ate.
Re: Nda 64th Regular Course by Valendo: 3:33pm On Oct 28, 2011
mind you it is not by force.I have been there before and I know what it takes to get there.
Re: Nda 64th Regular Course by Valendo: 7:09pm On Oct 28, 2011
@skillzz you are very stupid for that comment.if only you knw anything about nda you would not be asking me useless question.idiot
Re: Nda 64th Regular Course by BabatundeGPD(m): 7:58am On Oct 29, 2011
D problm of NDA is nt getn d form is who u knw. D is a lot of mago mago and favouritizm for NMS, CMMD, NAFSH,NNSH.wch cause alot of competition at d end of d day only 5-7 applicant wil b gvn admsn into cadet.
Re: Nda 64th Regular Course by Skillzz(m): 2:11pm On Oct 29, 2011
Valendo:

@skillzz you are very silly for that comment.if only you knw anything about nda you would not be asking me useless question.
You're very STEWPID for addressing me that way, you're a bagger, you can't dare near NDA in your life! look@this rogue that want to trick innocent Nigerians their hard earned money, you eediotic human being! you want to offer admission in NDA? you better not let me look for you cos if i catch you, you will spend the rest of your life in guard room, Even if your father is the CHIEF OF ARMY STAFF doesn't warrant you to come here and say you will offer people admission in NDA, EEDIOOTT!
Re: Nda 64th Regular Course by fio(m): 11:39am On Nov 02, 2011
why are we blowing things hot here? Let discuss 'bout the NDA
Re: Nda 64th Regular Course by Skillzz(m): 12:02pm On Nov 03, 2011
f i o:

why are we blowing things hot here? Let discuss 'bout the NDA

WHAT IS IT YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT NDA? WELL TO SECURE ADMISSION IN NDA YOU MUST MEET ANY OF THESE REQUIREMENTS.
1.YOU MUST BE GOOD ACADEMICALLY, BE PRAYERFUL, KNOW GOD VERY WELL(AS IN BE VERY CLOSE TO GOD OOH).
2.HAVING AN ARMY, NAVY OR AIR FORCE CONNECTION(HAVING SOMEBODY FROM THE RANK OF A GENERAL TO MAJOR CAN SECURE YOU ADMISSION)
3.KNOWING A GOVERNOR, SENATOR, COMMISSIONER(A STRONG AND WELL KNOWN POLITICIAN).
THAT'S ALL I THINK YOU NEED TO SECURE ADMISSION IN NIGERIA DEFENSE ACADEMY,
Re: Nda 64th Regular Course by fio(m): 1:07pm On Nov 03, 2011
Fanks
Skillzz:

WHAT IS IT YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT NDA? WELL TO SECURE ADMISSION IN NDA YOU MUST MEET ANY OF THESE REQUIREMENTS.
1.YOU MUST BE GOOD ACADEMICALLY, BE PRAYERFUL, KNOW GOD VERY WELL(AS IN BE VERY CLOSE TO GOD OOH).
2.HAVING AN ARMY, NAVY OR AIR FORCE CONNECTION(HAVING SOMEBODY FROM THE RANK OF A GENERAL TO MAJOR CAN SECURE YOU ADMISSION)
3.KNOWING A GOVERNOR, SENATOR, COMMISSIONER(A STRONG AND WELL KNOWN POLITICIAN).
Re: Nda 64th Regular Course by Dynamique: 11:59pm On Nov 03, 2011
I wish prospective cadets who have genuine interests in making Nigeria Military System, few would get admitted.one of the best in the world should get admitted, but is it possible? undecided undecided undecided undecided,only few would get admitted. .

1 Like

Re: Nda 64th Regular Course by Billochizzy4u: 10:13pm On Jan 23, 2017
Skillzz:

Are you sure

(1) (Reply)

Project Topics And Materials In Marketing / Biu Health Plus Negligence Leads To A Student Death / Low GRE Scores Do not Matter - MS/Ph.D. in US Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.