Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,333 members, 7,853,502 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:51 PM

But I Always Give Her Money For Biscuit — Man Who Defiles Little Girl In Church - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / But I Always Give Her Money For Biscuit — Man Who Defiles Little Girl In Church (728 Views)

Anal Sex: Ebonyi Choir Master Defiles 10-Year-Old Boy, Poisons Him To Death (Vid / Crime: Woman Who Defiles Minor Of 10 Years Old Arrested / Gay Leader Who Defiles Underage Boys Caught In Oyigbo, Rivers (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

But I Always Give Her Money For Biscuit — Man Who Defiles Little Girl In Church by Ukpaka: 11:42am On Nov 21, 2023
But I Always Give Her Money for Biscuit — Man Who Defiles Little Girl in Church Toilet Every Sunday Before 6:30am Service
https://247ureports.com/2023/11/but-i-always-give-her-money-for-biscuit-man-who-defiles-little-girl-in-church-toilet-every-sunday-before-630am-service/
-
While noting that he is married with two children while his wife is heavily pregnant at moment, the suspect claimed that this was his first time of defiling a little girl and therefore pleaded for pardon as he had never defiled any other girl before.

According to him, it was the handiwork of the devil, temptation, and attractiveness of the little girl that pushed him into such crime. He also promised not to defile another underaged girl if forgiven.

Explaining how it happened, the 14-year-old victim who has developmental challenge stressed that the suspect usually defiled her when she comes to church every Sunday morning before 6:30am service would start. She also attested that the victim usually gave her money for biscuit at the end of every session.
Re: But I Always Give Her Money For Biscuit — Man Who Defiles Little Girl In Church by illicit(m): 11:46am On Nov 21, 2023
Women and money

Men and fvcking

Hmmmm
Re: But I Always Give Her Money For Biscuit — Man Who Defiles Little Girl In Church by Throwback: 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2023
This one need to be locked up for good.

1 Like

Re: But I Always Give Her Money For Biscuit — Man Who Defiles Little Girl In Church by Natbrowny: 12:30pm On Nov 21, 2023
Throwback:
This one need to be locked up for good.

Not good enough

A gun shot in the head.

We need to reduce our population.
Re: But I Always Give Her Money For Biscuit — Man Who Defiles Little Girl In Church by Zooposki(f): 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2023
illicit:
Women and money

Men and fvcking

Hmmmm

She’s developmentally challenged. Karma is waiting for you.

3 Likes

Re: But I Always Give Her Money For Biscuit — Man Who Defiles Little Girl In Church by olisaEze(m): 12:59pm On Nov 21, 2023
The developmental challenge mentioned doesn't state if it is a physical or mental one, because this fourteen year old seems aware enough of what she's doing, to have not missed going to wait for the peadophile every morning mass at the toilet!

Parents should first train their female kids to keep their legs closed when they're still young. That is the first layer of protection against sexual predators if you reside in Nigeria.

Next is for said parent to make money at all cost, so longer-throat will not undo all the work spent on the first protective layer!

Many fourteen year old gen-z dey the streetz, so all these goody-two-shoes ranting up there should let us hear word!

We were all here in dis country when a fmr Gov and Senator flew in his twelve yr old bride on his private jet from another country, so he could enjoy his conjugal rights without delay and non of you called for his arrest back then!
Re: But I Always Give Her Money For Biscuit — Man Who Defiles Little Girl In Church by Paraman: 1:40pm On Nov 21, 2023
He should be locked up for ever
Re: But I Always Give Her Money For Biscuit — Man Who Defiles Little Girl In Church by TimiRume(f): 7:00pm On Nov 21, 2023
olisaEze:
The developmental challenge mentioned doesn't state if it is a physical or mental one, because this fourteen year old seems aware enough of what she's doing, to have not missed going to wait for the peadophile every morning mass at the toilet!

Parents should first train their female kids to keep their legs closed when they're still young. That is the first layer of protection against sexual predators if you reside in Nigeria.

Next is for said parent to make money at all cost, so longer-throat will not undo all the work spent on the first protective layer!

Many fourteen year old gen-z dey the streetz, so all these goody-two-shoes ranting up there should let us hear word!

We were all here in dis country when a fmr Gov and Senator flew in his twelve yr old bride on his private jet from another country, so he could enjoy his conjugal rights without delay and non of you called for his arrest back then!
Rape apologist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: But I Always Give Her Money For Biscuit — Man Who Defiles Little Girl In Church by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:06pm On Nov 21, 2023
Ukpaka:
But I Always Give Her Money for Biscuit — Man Who Defiles Little Girl in Church Toilet Every Sunday Before 6:30am Service
https://247ureports.com/2023/11/but-i-always-give-her-money-for-biscuit-man-who-defiles-little-girl-in-church-toilet-every-sunday-before-630am-service/
-
While noting that he is married with two children while his wife is heavily pregnant at moment, the suspect claimed that this was his first time of defiling a little girl and therefore pleaded for pardon as he had never defiled any other girl before.

According to him, it was the handiwork of the devil, temptation, and attractiveness of the little girl that pushed him into such crime. He also promised not to defile another underaged girl if forgiven.

Explaining how it happened, the 14-year-old victim who has developmental challenge stressed that the suspect usually defiled her when she comes to church every Sunday morning before 6:30am service would start. She also attested that the victim usually gave her money for biscuit at the end of every session.

Dontcry09985 undecided
Re: But I Always Give Her Money For Biscuit — Man Who Defiles Little Girl In Church by 1Sharon(f): 7:29pm On Nov 21, 2023
illicit:
Women and money

Men and fvcking

Hmmmm

There was no woman in this story.
Re: But I Always Give Her Money For Biscuit — Man Who Defiles Little Girl In Church by illicit(m): 7:30pm On Nov 21, 2023
1Sharon:

There was no woman in this story.

Female
Re: But I Always Give Her Money For Biscuit — Man Who Defiles Little Girl In Church by adecz: 8:47pm On Nov 21, 2023
The demon was enjoying fresh,
clean, young punna for probably N200
per session❗️❗️❗️

This type of Church goers resume very
early & the congregation go think say
na very dedicated member, not knowing
his diabolical reasons for coming early.

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: Family Robbed Twice In 6 Months! Nightmare In Moniya, Ibadan / Nigeria's Independence Day ! / Better Nigeria Initiative::am New In This Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.