Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Israeli Chief Rabbi Compares Africans To Monkeys (video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Chief Rabbi Compares Africans To Monkeys (video) (1403 Views)

Trump Compares Alexei Navalny’s Death To His Legal Woes - CNN / Japan Monkeys: Member Of Gang Terrorising Locals Caught And Killed / Israeli Chief Calls Black People Monkeys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israeli Chief Rabbi Compares Africans To Monkeys (video) by STRI1: 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2023
Re: Israeli Chief Rabbi Compares Africans To Monkeys (video) by Ola9ja23: 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2023
He is referring to fake African Jews

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Chief Rabbi Compares Africans To Monkeys (video) by 89green: 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2023
Same Nigerians will continue to sympathize with Israel, abi no be so?

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Israeli Chief Rabbi Compares Africans To Monkeys (video) by Wahabfuture: 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2023
STRI1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrWLEjPLqVg?si=kq_O_p5GZPoPNxWz

Did anybody die? I still choose them over the head slammer terrorists

4 Likes

Re: Israeli Chief Rabbi Compares Africans To Monkeys (video) by Urheadmaster(m): 4:38pm On Nov 21, 2023
Nigeria is a zoo republic tongue
89green:
Re: Israeli Chief Rabbi Compares Africans To Monkeys (video) by Amotolongbo(f): 4:40pm On Nov 21, 2023
The Jews annd Arabs are very nasty creatures who believe they are superior to other races. Little wonder they have it in their books that you have to be like them before you can be acceptable to the creator.

If truly God is a universal one and creator of all, why does he need the other races to confess to being a race and act like a race before they can be accepted by him?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israeli Chief Rabbi Compares Africans To Monkeys (video) by ElSudani: 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2023
I only pity some very ignorant Africans who act like monkeys because they want to identify with folks who doesn't like them.
All scientific evidence points to Africa as the cradle of mankind why should anyone be ashamed of that?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israeli Chief Rabbi Compares Africans To Monkeys (video) by mascot87(m): 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2023
I think he is referring to south Africans
Re: Israeli Chief Rabbi Compares Africans To Monkeys (video) by Kendo93: 5:16pm On Nov 21, 2023
True. Talk
Re: Israeli Chief Rabbi Compares Africans To Monkeys (video) by Toosure70: 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2023
The man nice o, any race eating bread with shit to get money worse pass monkey.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Chief Rabbi Compares Africans To Monkeys (video) by Shinjawestside: 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2023
Death to all head slamming mohammadian terrorists

God bless Israel for doing the lord's work

We will always support Israel...

1 Like

Re: Israeli Chief Rabbi Compares Africans To Monkeys (video) by ElSudani: 5:21pm On Nov 21, 2023
90dbest:
Before nko.monkeys are even better than yoruba people.

We know the ignorant folks who believe they share some kinship with people who thoroughly despise them.
These set of Africans deserve to be called monkeys.

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Chief Rabbi Compares Africans To Monkeys (video) by ElSudani: 5:23pm On Nov 21, 2023
Shinjawestside:
Death to all head slamming mohammadian terrorists

God bless Israel for doing the lord's work

We will always support Israel...

O ma se o. And you wonder why the Rabbi made such a remark.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Chief Rabbi Compares Africans To Monkeys (video) by Gajagojo: 5:24pm On Nov 21, 2023
That is why many Iboes say they are not black

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Chief Rabbi Compares Africans To Monkeys (video) by RepoMan007: 5:39pm On Nov 21, 2023
Is he not telling the bitter truth?

Give Africa man freedom and he will start competing with lower animals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli Chief Rabbi Compares Africans To Monkeys (video) by Rossikk(m): 5:44pm On Nov 21, 2023
RepoMan007:
Is he not telling the bitter truth?

Give Africa man freedom and he will start competing with lower animals.

Whoever raised you did a HORRIBLE job.

Do you actually believe in God?

You believe that God created you inferior?

And to feel inferior?

My goodness.

WHO DID THIS TO YOU PEOPLE?

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Chief Rabbi Compares Africans To Monkeys (video) by Buccalcavity2: 5:49pm On Nov 21, 2023
Plus Jews, plus Arabs. All despise blacks. Check history.
It's the reason I'm convinced that blacks are special (positively).

4 Likes

Re: Israeli Chief Rabbi Compares Africans To Monkeys (video) by Rossikk(m): 5:50pm On Nov 21, 2023
90dbest:
Before nko.monkeys are even better than yoruba people.

He was referring to you and your people as well.

Don’t pretend you don’t know that.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Chief Rabbi Compares Africans To Monkeys (video) by RepoMan007: 5:51pm On Nov 21, 2023
Rossikk:

Whoever raised you did a HORRIBLE job.

Do you actually believe in God?

You believe that God created you inferior?

And to feel inferior?

My goodness.

WHO DID THIS TO YOU PEOPLE?
all men were created equal but even in physical, when cars are created and made equal in factory, they all don't age and wear out equally. Can you tell me any continent as favoured yet backward as black Africa?
Haiti of all small American countries stands out because blacks are practically competing with monkeys in productivity and disorderliness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli Chief Rabbi Compares Africans To Monkeys (video) by Rossikk(m): 5:55pm On Nov 21, 2023
Buccalcavity2:
Plus Jews, plus Arabs. All despise blacks. Check history.
It's the reason I'm convinced that blacks are special (positively).

Lamentations 5:10

“Our skin is BLACK LIKE AN OVEN…”

The ancient Hebrews were black Africans.

IT IS WRITTEN AND IMPLIED ALL OVER THE BIBLE.

Yet somehow these FAKE white ‘Jews’ from Poland, Russia, and Germany, Ukraine etc now living in Israel have managed to convince the REAL JEWS that they are not only Not Jews, but are “monkeys”.

It’s incredible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Chief Rabbi Compares Africans To Monkeys (video) by Rossikk(m): 6:02pm On Nov 21, 2023
Meanwhile the bible actually tells us about these fake white impostors and racist mass murderers of thousands of innocent children who call themselves ‘Jews’.

Here is Yahweh speaking to the REAL JEWS whose skin is “BLACK LIKE AN OVEN”.

“I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich). And I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not. But are of the synagogue of Satan.”

Book of Revelations 2:9

1 Like

Re: Israeli Chief Rabbi Compares Africans To Monkeys (video) by Rossikk(m): 6:18pm On Nov 21, 2023
RepoMan007:
all men were created equal but even in physical, when cars are createff and made equal in factory they all don't age and wear out equally. Can you tell me any continent as favoured yet backward as black Africa?
Haiti of all small American countries stands out because blacks are practically competing with monkeys in productivity and disorderliness.

Stop calling yourself a monkey.

I can’t have a discussion with you if you refer to Africans as monkeys.

Never.

Go away.

Your mind is damaged and filthy.
Re: Israeli Chief Rabbi Compares Africans To Monkeys (video) by kindlyheart: 6:40pm On Nov 21, 2023
100%... most Africans are less than monkeys 🐒🐒
Re: Israeli Chief Rabbi Compares Africans To Monkeys (video) by lordimmaogidi(m): 6:48pm On Nov 21, 2023
Africa,wake up...
Re: Israeli Chief Rabbi Compares Africans To Monkeys (video) by RepoMan007: 7:01pm On Nov 21, 2023
Rossikk:

Never.

Go away.

Vast majority of blacks behave Animalistic-ally. That's the harsh truth.
Is there any place alse where thieves write letters to victims days ahead and still successfully operate when there is a police station closeby?
Admit it, blacks are closer to animals in living standard and orderliness.
Re: Israeli Chief Rabbi Compares Africans To Monkeys (video) by ivolt: 7:06pm On Nov 21, 2023
hmm
Re: Israeli Chief Rabbi Compares Africans To Monkeys (video) by STRI1: 7:07pm On Nov 21, 2023
Rossikk:

Never.

Go away.

I call those guys animals. They're nothing but animals
Re: Israeli Chief Rabbi Compares Africans To Monkeys (video) by STRI1: 7:11pm On Nov 21, 2023
And some animals are still defending these guys..
Re: Israeli Chief Rabbi Compares Africans To Monkeys (video) by bdon123(m): 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2023
89green:
Yes to bomb hamas n anyone hiding dem.we hate terrorist in Nigeria n will never support terrorism. Its not abt religion
Re: Israeli Chief Rabbi Compares Africans To Monkeys (video) by Nahunger(m): 9:02pm On Nov 21, 2023
Toh, watin make we do, shey Africans no dey behave like monkey b4?

Which African country can compete and win an European country in terms of human capital development, are people not living on less than a dollar in many African countries, he didn't say anything wrong, can he say the same about Russia, Saudi Arabi or UK the answer is NO, respect is earned not given, If African wants respect they know what to do...

All African countries are debtors to china, Russia, US, world bank, imf, etc and yearly they go to beg for debt relief only to take more loan few months after the relief..

Just few months back Russia forgave all loans owed by Africans, imagine how bad Russia economy is yet Africans are indebted to them as this rate I won't be suprise if South Africa is owing Togo or Nigeria owing Malawi and hoping for debt relief 😮‍💨

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three Major Nations Absent As China Launches W.bank Rival In Asia / Is She Heartless? Muslim Woman Seen Walking Past London Attack's Victims / Mysterious Missile Spotted Among Icbms In North Korea's Military Parade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.