Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Ogun Demolishes Illegal Structures In Kara Along Lagos Ibadan Expressway - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ogun Demolishes Illegal Structures In Kara Along Lagos Ibadan Expressway (24616 Views)

Lagos Seals Off Ajah Market, Demolishes Illegal Structures At Jubilee Bridge / FCTA Demolishes Brothels, Illegal Structures In Abuja / Anambra Government Demolishes Brothel In Kara, Ogbaru (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Demolishes Illegal Structures In Kara Along Lagos Ibadan Expressway by tolue42(m): 12:06am On Nov 22, 2023
Hezzyluv:
I used to fink Kara is Lagos State ooo shocked

Ogun State actually surrounded Lagos State. Most of those companies along Lagos-ibadan express way are on Ogun state land.
Re: Ogun Demolishes Illegal Structures In Kara Along Lagos Ibadan Expressway by Spandau: 1:17am On Nov 22, 2023
Eacheart:
It's quite unfortunate

What is unfortunate, please?
Re: Ogun Demolishes Illegal Structures In Kara Along Lagos Ibadan Expressway by nedu666: 1:25am On Nov 22, 2023
Where is FreeStuffsNG that was condemning abia govt for closing hausa market in abia. Now Yoruba is destroying hausa settlement, all the bigot Yoruba have disappeared only to reappear for se news
Re: Ogun Demolishes Illegal Structures In Kara Along Lagos Ibadan Expressway by Desusi: 2:13am On Nov 22, 2023
Zeebuy:
these are more of shanties, not buildings, but then where will the residents sleep? I'm sure no one will want to live in a shanty if they could afford better accommodation
Ogun state government should provide a settlement for them all.They should identify those who truly are homeless.
Re: Ogun Demolishes Illegal Structures In Kara Along Lagos Ibadan Expressway by Desusi: 2:22am On Nov 22, 2023
JOemmy:
After few months they will still return to this place.
Soon after demolition, let there be massive industrial structure coming up.shikena!

1 Like

Re: Ogun Demolishes Illegal Structures In Kara Along Lagos Ibadan Expressway by Desusi: 2:25am On Nov 22, 2023
ggood:
anyone that condemned the drug baron is Igbo to you abi keep deceiving your self who told you am Igbo.
Who be you? Omoale!
Re: Ogun Demolishes Illegal Structures In Kara Along Lagos Ibadan Expressway by soyaoilrate: 3:17am On Nov 22, 2023
An oil press machine stands as a fundamental apparatus in the realm of oil extraction, revolutionizing the process of turning seeds, nuts, or fruits into valuable oils. These machines, designed with precision and innovation, utilize mechanical pressure to extract oil efficiently. Whether hydraulic or screw presses, their common objective is to crush and press raw materials to release the oil. The versatility of oil press machine extends from small-scale operations to large industrial setups, providing a systematic and efficient means of oil extraction. Modern advancements in technology have enhanced the efficiency, safety, and sustainability of these machines, meeting the demands of a diverse market for high-quality, minimally processed oils used in culinary, cosmetic, and industrial applications. The oil press machine represents a cornerstone in the journey from raw materials to the golden-hued oils that enrich various aspects of our daily lives.
Re: Ogun Demolishes Illegal Structures In Kara Along Lagos Ibadan Expressway by Benwallt(m): 5:36am On Nov 22, 2023
Zeebuy:
these are more of shanties, not buildings, but then where will the residents sleep? I'm sure no one will want to live in a shanty if they could afford better accommodation

This comment is a product of having low self-esteem
Re: Ogun Demolishes Illegal Structures In Kara Along Lagos Ibadan Expressway by epainos: 5:50am On Nov 22, 2023
Desusi:

Ogun state government should provide a settlement for them all.They should identify those who truly are homeless.
Very funny post. The day you realise you must make it by yourself is the day of your deliverance. Keep depending on govt that is looting and making Nigeria broke. All shanties should be removed....all roadside hawking and selling should be stopped, selling in bus stops and in the street should be stopped...illegal "join join" shops should be crushed...

All those affected came from somewhere... they should all return to their bases. If govt is serious...they should keep arresting people who return there. Send them to govt farms and work free for 2 to 3 years for violating the rules. Instead of sending them to prisons, they should pin them down in farms and so they can produce food free of charge. No one will teach others to run away and never return. Many will leave Lagos and Ogun, and return to where they came from. Okadas should be totally banned in Lagos so all Nigers boys can return to their nation.
Re: Ogun Demolishes Illegal Structures In Kara Along Lagos Ibadan Expressway by COMPAQ(m): 6:07am On Nov 22, 2023
babatee90:
Long overdue IMO

Absolutely. And the need to go along Ibadan Expressway at Mowe and Ibafo as well. Shops, market and danfo by the side of the expressway has turned it into Lagos Ibadan road.....no longer expressway.

How can danfo take over 2 lanes and be loading on an expressway.

Nigerians lack discipline.
Re: Ogun Demolishes Illegal Structures In Kara Along Lagos Ibadan Expressway by ggood: 7:55am On Nov 22, 2023
Desusi:

Who be you? Omoale!
Nigeria has over 400 tribes
Re: Ogun Demolishes Illegal Structures In Kara Along Lagos Ibadan Expressway by ggood: 7:56am On Nov 22, 2023
Toosure70:
You no get sense at all
Agbado muncher spotted
Re: Ogun Demolishes Illegal Structures In Kara Along Lagos Ibadan Expressway by epondudu: 11:27am On Nov 22, 2023
The Yoruba's have been planing to take back that market for a long time from the northerners. They just use the pretext of shanties to move them away, by next year's Muslims ram festival y'all will see the place taken over by yorubas. grin
Re: Ogun Demolishes Illegal Structures In Kara Along Lagos Ibadan Expressway by BentizilL0: 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2023
ggood:
Na Hausa and Fulani full here, Tilumbu want to render his master's homeless.
2027 is around the corner the Fulani and Hausa will deal with the drug Baron
His master??

No politician in northern Nigeria is above Tinubu.. Even Buhari had to receive help from Tinubu to become president
Re: Ogun Demolishes Illegal Structures In Kara Along Lagos Ibadan Expressway by Antivirus92(m): 2:16pm On Nov 22, 2023
Hope e no affect helienus mansion?
Re: Ogun Demolishes Illegal Structures In Kara Along Lagos Ibadan Expressway by ggood: 6:26pm On Nov 22, 2023
BentizilL0:

His master??

No politician in northern Nigeria is above Tinubu.. Even Buhari had to receive help from Tinubu to become president
I don't think so without the north Tinubu can't be president
Re: Ogun Demolishes Illegal Structures In Kara Along Lagos Ibadan Expressway by Zeebuy: 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2023
Benwallt:

This comment is a product of having low self-esteem
How do you mean? The comment is a product of humanity. As I said, the people who live in shanties will be happy to move to better apartments if they could afford it
Re: Ogun Demolishes Illegal Structures In Kara Along Lagos Ibadan Expressway by Zeebuy: 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2023
Jemex003:

Take them to your papa house na

Alright bro, please ask your papa to send me a DM through your nairaland account as he's now homeless after his batcher got demolished by Ogun state government.
The old man needs a place to rest his head, after all, it's not his fault he birthed a useless son who can't even provide accommodation for his papa
Re: Ogun Demolishes Illegal Structures In Kara Along Lagos Ibadan Expressway by Zeebuy: 9:45pm On Nov 22, 2023
Daddybee:
Zeebuy
these are more of shanties, not buildings, but then where will the residents sleep? I'm sure no one will want to live in a shanty if they could afford better accommodation[color=#990000][/color]

Lagos is like Washington or New York. Not every Tom, Dick and Harry should have a room there.

Some of them don't really have a place to go, that's why they had to stay there.
An acquaintance I met during my NYSC at Ogun Waterside stayed in a shanty like this in Ogun state, last time I spoke to him early this year. I'm happy I was able to link him to a job at Shagamu. So you see, no one will live in a shanty if they had a choice
Re: Ogun Demolishes Illegal Structures In Kara Along Lagos Ibadan Expressway by Jemex003: 8:31am On Nov 23, 2023
Zeebuy:

Alright bro, please ask your papa to send me a DM through your nairaland account as he's now homeless after his batcher got demolished by Ogun state government.
The old man needs a place to rest his head, after all, it's not his fault he birthed a useless son who can't even provide accommodation for his papa

Werrey that think everyone is from Ogun State idiot. I know your father is homeless and he’s part of criminal in Kara. God punish all of una together. Criminal people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Land For Sale In Lagos And Ogun States / Building Collapse At Agege, Lagos, Five People Killed / The Making Of The "Captivating" 5 Bedrooms Duplex In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.