Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,964 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) (51189 Views)

Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria / Eva Gichuru: Female Pilot Applauded For Landing Plane Safely Despite Bad Weather / Airport Workers Push Passenger Plane In Nigeria (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by VULCAN(m): 8:25am On Nov 22, 2023
The bolded is the most hilarious thing I have read in quite a while

stanley000:
My wife at home can destroy a very expensive property at home and still find a reason to tell you why it was never her fault. From my expensive jbl to my airpod to appliances. Until u get married u won’t understand how much supervision women really need even more than blind people.

2 Likes

Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by begge: 8:26am On Nov 22, 2023
They must have so much gisting about sex
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by Firstcitizen: 8:29am On Nov 22, 2023
KillahPriest:
I don't want to laugh but grin

I am sure they were taking selfies and got distracted

1 Like

Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by Dotherightthing: 8:32am On Nov 22, 2023
Women NEED a man to LEAD them all the time

That's how God made it.

Women are NEVER supposed to be all alone. It's a recipe for disaster.

All-female crew my foot.

Thank God nobody died.

2 Likes

Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by VULCAN(m): 8:36am On Nov 22, 2023
The normal female refusal to accept responsibility is on display here.

Women are rushing to defend the crew for no other reason than the shared gender.

Overshooting a runway is a pilot error.

Plain and simple.

It implies the pilot miscalculated approach or speed or a poor use of the brakes.

The pilot will be sanctioned irrespective of her gender. That is the right thing to do.

Unless an investigation proves that there was a sensor or mechanical fault that misled her.
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by Farfalla(f): 8:37am On Nov 22, 2023
Gadafii:
They were probably gossiping or making TikTok contents like someone said above

correctyourself:
I thought they said that, What a man can do a Woman can do (Even better grin) so what happened, or where they watching Z-World? cheesy

Kobicove:
They just totalled a sofisticated airplane because they wanted to brag that it will flown by an all female crew undecided

IPDGP:
Dem wan form what man can do women can do better, last last na to destroy millions of dollars 💵

WriterNig:
😂 🤣

I'm yet to see what women do better than men.

Men are the best cooks, best in everything.

Xpol:
No be women? Na gossip cause am

TheSuperX:
This is why I can't enter a plane with female pilots, never in my life.

robbase:
It could be that they were gossiping while landing grin grin grin

kestolove95:
They wia busy gossiping

UptownVibes:
Moral lesson of the story:

Any man who allows a woman to pilot his life or career,is likely to end up like the aircraft.

Time to be serious, you will see them making videos and all sort of childish shit..

I'll advise you incels to watch Aircraft Investigation on National Geographic and see the countless times male pilots have crashed passenger planes, cargo planes, military jets and choppers. Not even seasoned pilots are immune to these accidents. There was an incident involving a seasoned Korean Air pilot who narrowly missed a turn during take-off and crashed into another passenger plane. Other crash factors may include engine failure, fires caused by defective electric wires (usually the fault of the manufacturer), miscommunication between pilot and the airport control tower, poor weather conditions, disagreement between captain and co-pilot, improper sealing/storage of cargo, etc.

There are countless reasons why aircrafts crash and having an all-female crew has never been one.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by Tundex911: 8:44am On Nov 22, 2023
The future is FEMAIL

1 Like

Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by Farfalla(f): 8:44am On Nov 22, 2023
Deleted - duplicate post.
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 8:49am On Nov 22, 2023
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by GloriousGbola: 8:49am On Nov 22, 2023
Farfalla:
Deleted - duplicate post.

You expect a gender that cannot even post competently on an internet forum to be able to land a plane?

Get yo phat arse back into the kitchen!

1 Like

Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 8:50am On Nov 22, 2023
Farfalla:
I advise you incels to watch Aircraft Investigation on National Geographic and see the countless times male pilots have crashed passenger planes, cargo planes, military jets and choppers.

These guys are very stupid.

2 Likes

Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by Padipadi(m): 8:50am On Nov 22, 2023
WriterNig:
😂 🤣

Putin gay-tool, this is the second time ya brain ll work this month. You v spoken well.
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by Bluearrow: 8:52am On Nov 22, 2023
TheSuperX:
This is why I can't enter a plane with female pilots, never in my life.
Even to enter commercial car woman dey drive dey fear me till date

2 Likes

Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 8:53am On Nov 22, 2023
WriterNig:
@Lauren WitzkeDE tweeted;

Anyone with a thinking brain will first ask what went wrong before turning this to a gender tantrum

1 Like

Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by Farfalla(f): 8:54am On Nov 22, 2023
GloriousGbola:

You expect a gender that cannot even post competently on an internet forum to be able to land a plane?

Get yo phat arse back into the kitchen!

Says the man whose moniker implies that he's only good for business in za oza room! angry
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by Farfalla(f): 8:56am On Nov 22, 2023
Some of these boys mocking these ladies cannot even drive a car, let alone fly anything.

Frustrated things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by Farfalla(f): 8:57am On Nov 22, 2023
EMIOMOADEOYE:

Anyone with a thinking brain will first ask what went wrong before turning this to a gender tantrum

That right there is the problem. Do they have a thinking brain?
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 8:58am On Nov 22, 2023
WriterNig:
@Lauren WitzkeDE tweeted;

None of the reports on this incident say anything about an all female crew

So where did that come from. The Pilot seems to be a "HE"

I wish people will just fact check first before talking rubbish

Mods, Seun.....Fact check your news before pushing to FP
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by Winnin009: 8:59am On Nov 22, 2023
Throwback:
Was the purpose of the tweet to put them in the spotlight for recognition, or for mockery?

Or why spotlight failure?

My thoughts exactly. Only men crews have crashed planes and suck ships; countless times. I don’t see anyone singing about it.

Some men need a job.
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by NOwazobia: 9:03am On Nov 22, 2023
Just checked and I realized the OP intentionally posted lies for clout.
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by AllDModsAreMaad: 9:11am On Nov 22, 2023
Throwback:
Was the purpose of the tweet to put them in the spotlight for recognition, or for mockery?

Or why spotlight failure?

For many reasons I guess because some people are already mocking USA over that judging from the first post of it here.
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by TheMaharajah: 9:12am On Nov 22, 2023
Good job. Them carry am go park for inside water.
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by UptownVibes(m): 9:12am On Nov 22, 2023
Farfalla:

I advise you incels to watch Aircraft Investigation on National Geographic and see the countless times male pilots have crashed passenger planes, cargo planes, military jets and choppers. Even seasoned pilots are not immune to these accidents. There was an incident where a seasoned Korean Air pilot narrowly missed a turn during take-off and crashed into another passenger plane. Other crash factors may include engine failure, fires caused by defective electric wires (usually the fault of the manufacturer), miscommunication between pilot and the airport control tower, poor weather conditions, disagreement between captain and co-pilot, improper sealing/storage of cargo, etc.

There are countless reasons why planes crash and having an all-female crew has never been one.
Who is this enrag*d tr*nsgender mentioning me? I don't have time for a b*fuddled person like you... I will pass ..
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by GloriousGbola: 9:15am On Nov 22, 2023
Farfalla:

Says the man whose moniker implies that he's only good for business in za oza room! angry

Come to the oza room and find out. Those chicks would not need a plane to climb to cloud nine. The glorious g would have taken them there tongue

1 Like

Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by Farfalla(f): 9:16am On Nov 22, 2023
stanley000:
My wife at home can destroy a very expensive property at home and still find a reason to tell you why it was never her fault. From my expensive jbl to my airpod to appliances. Until u get married u won’t understand how much supervision women really need even more than blind people.

Please take responsibility for the kind of woman you chose to marry and quit lumping the rest of us with her. Most of us do not need "supervision" to run our affairs.

1 Like

Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by Farfalla(f): 9:18am On Nov 22, 2023
UptownVibes:
Who is this enrag*d tr*nsgender mentioning me? I don't have time for a b*fuddled person like you... I will pass ..

Stop throwing emotions all over the place. Are you not the logical gender again?
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by correctyourself(m): 9:19am On Nov 22, 2023
Farfalla:

I'll advise you incels to watch Aircraft Investigation on National Geographic and see the countless times male pilots have crashed passenger planes, cargo planes, military jets and choppers. Not even seasoned pilots are immune to these accidents. There was an incident involving a seasoned Korean Air pilot who narrowly missed a turn during take-off and crashed into another passenger plane. Other crash factors may include engine failure, fires caused by defective electric wires (usually the fault of the manufacturer), miscommunication between pilot and the airport control tower, poor weather conditions, disagreement between captain and co-pilot, improper sealing/storage of cargo, etc.

There are countless reasons why planes crash and having an all-female crew has never been one.

Forget those references we know women, easily carried away mostly when they are in groupgrin

Don't be surprise that immediately they noticed it, all of them would have ran out of the cockpit to the back passengers seat grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by xjiggy: 9:24am On Nov 22, 2023
WriterNig:
😂 🤣

Gossiping and Witchcraft

1 Like

Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by Farfalla(f): 9:25am On Nov 22, 2023
Magnoliaa:

These guys are very stupid.

Very stupid indeed. Can't believe how moronic some of these boys can be.
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by Farfalla(f): 9:26am On Nov 22, 2023
correctyourself:

Forget those references we know women, easily carried away mostly when they are in groupgrin

Don't be surprise that immediately they noticed it, all of them would have ran out of the cockpit to the back passengers seat grin grin grin grin

You have said nothing logical.
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by mablie(m): 9:28am On Nov 22, 2023
stanley000:
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by Successlane: 9:34am On Nov 22, 2023
WriterNig:
😂 🤣

This one is an example na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The New Face Of Apapa-Wharf Road Built By Dangote And Other Firms - Photos / ₦4.3Trillion: China Unveils New Mega-Airport, Spans 18 Square Miles (Photos) / Passengers Sitting On Top Of A Moving Train (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.