Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,363 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) (51153 Views)

Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria / Eva Gichuru: Female Pilot Applauded For Landing Plane Safely Despite Bad Weather / Airport Workers Push Passenger Plane In Nigeria (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by okoroemeka(m): 2:47pm On Nov 22, 2023
WriterNig:
šŸ˜‚ šŸ¤£

I'm yet to see what women do better than men.

Men are the best cooks, best in everything.

but sadly we don't have pussy and suckable breasts,we must rely on them for such
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by sharone21(f): 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2023
WriterNig:
šŸ˜‚ šŸ¤£

I'm yet to see what women do better than men.

Men are the best cooks, best in everything.

Best in child bearing too, I guess?

Can u even fly any small plane?

1 Like

Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by GloriousGbola: 4:42pm On Nov 22, 2023
https://www.navytimes.com/news/your-navy/2023/10/16/patrol-squadron-45-conducts-rare-all-female-p-8a-poseidon-flight/

The milestone took place on Sept. 21, out of Jacksonville, Florida, during a training event that involved not only an all-female aircrew, but a ground and maintenance crew that were also all women. All told, 16 women were involved in the flight.

ā€œThis is the first time all of us have been able to do an all female flight,ā€ Hoffman told Navy Times. ā€œAnd then especially having the female ground crew, to maintenance personnel, was just something that we all had never seen beforeā€¦it was very historic and special for all of us.ā€

The picture and crew are completely unrelated to the incident. This is an event that took place on Florida on Sept 21

The crash was in Hawaii and was a completely different crew.

The irony is that the silly boys quoting the troll do not realize he has the same level of loathing for them. Which is why his lying story also talks about diversity.

Hope you guys did not bust veins in your heads watching top gun maverik

Also chicks have been flying military operations before you incels were born.

https://www.history.com/news/meet-the-night-witches-the-daring-female-pilots-who-bombed-nazis-by-night

Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by EEIA: 5:41pm On Nov 22, 2023
Kukutente23:
Jennyclay and saphiere left the group chat
Siofra
Shalommy
Pocohantas
Candidlady
MariahAngel
Zzor
Iyaebethegreat
Jeon

All avoided the thread
grin
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by EEIA: 5:42pm On Nov 22, 2023
kpukpuyenke:
I think this tweet is mocking the crew members undecided
We celebrate them for crashing successfully grin
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by EEIA: 5:43pm On Nov 22, 2023
APOPTOSIS:
Learnt the BlackBox didn't reveal any form of technical malady rather they were arguing over oversized female vests before the pilot felt the best way to calm surging nerves & nagging was to park in the sea.

However, that didn't calm the situation, rather they continued after realizing they were all alive. So, the rescue team did the unimaginable by moving each and everyone of them to different emergency units of different hospitals & that was how they quelled it.šŸ„±

But there are traces of them still going online to resuscitate the madnessšŸ¤”šŸ¤”
You the ment
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:20pm On Nov 22, 2023
Hope they are survived alive shocked
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by YourGFsnatcher: 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

It's not funny nah.

We have had several all-male crew crashes far so numerous that males should be ashamed of any misogynist who wants to make the gender of this crew an issue. These are Soldiers and professionals for that matter.

Let us be happy for them that they didn't die and multiple families are not mourning their fatal death by now.

Men are better than women. We can never be equal
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 9:58pm On Nov 22, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

Men are better than women. We can never be equal
Interesting. If you know Biology you will not type this
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by phadul: 12:11am On Nov 23, 2023
Woman wahala
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by pendragonbladgo(m): 3:58am On Nov 23, 2023
correctyourself:

The authority better send them back to training before they would go and land at the white house next time. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
No Plane in the world can go near the white house, but fear women Sha....
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by YourGFsnatcher: 6:37am On Nov 23, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Interesting. If you know Biology you will not type this

In what way are men equal to women? Socially? Economically? Physically or mentally? I don't do arguments based on emotions rather than facts. Men have shown to be better than women in all these aspects expect nurturing.
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by Staceybuckman: 12:55am On Dec 01, 2023
If you ever require the services of a hacker to help hack your spouse's Facebook account and get access to the account, i suggest you contact the best and efficient hacker called tomcyberghost, they will help you get your job completed and smoothly. I was able to hire the services of an elite, aside from the fact that he provided a good service, he also gave a very efficient customer experience. He carried me along with every process and didnā€™t leave me in the dark. Contact him via email: tomcyberghost@gmail.comĀ Text,Call & Whatsapp +1 (404) 941-6785
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by MrCork: 11:10pm On Dec 03, 2023
EEIA:

Siofra
Shalommy
Pocohantas
Candidlady
MariahAngel
Zzor
Iyaebethegreat

All avoided the thread
grin

Brorher...siofra is the same malevas Zzor...nairaland males pretending to be female....he been ban until march 2024 sir..M.O.D ban hom for his normal act of stupidly & for cussing inosent people again sir !(no oofense) angry
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by ZINNYBANKS: 9:35am On Dec 04, 2023
Iaugh I must grin awon wayray.
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by decentino: 10:20am On Mar 09
Have you ever wanted to spy on your spouse's phone or wanted to monitor their phone? you may want to know what is happening in their life or how they are communicating with someone else. or maybe you want to protect them from ex either way. you can contact Tomcyberghost@gmail.com and talk about it with Thomas. you want to hack your husbanWhatsApp account and text messages on an iPhone android phone remotely and provide ways of doing it without installing any software on the target device. you will get complete access to WhatsApp, Kik, Viber, messenger, text messages, and other apps on the phone. you can reach him via Text, Call, And WhatsApp at +14049416785 for better information.
Re: An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) by Frank905: 8:16pm On Apr 27
I had a suspicion on my wife few days back but couldnā€™t catch her redhanded in her sneaky way so I searched on the internet for a professional tech personnel who can assist me to remotely access her phone to gain vivid cheat proof and evidence. Then I found RECOVERYBUREAUC Ā at Ā GMAIL, C0M who rescued me and gave me access to her texts, call logs and audio-visual files. Heā€™s the real deal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hilarious Warning Sign At A Zoo In Abeokuta (photo) / Car Falls Into River, Lady Survives, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) / Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.