Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine (17550 Views)

Prosecutors Want Binance’s CZ Kept On Tighter Leash Ahead Of Sentencing / Bitfinex Crypto Hack: US Arrests Couple For Allegedly Laundering $4.5 Billion / America’s $1.3b Investment Threatened In Nigeria, Says Consul-general (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by online4business: 3:13pm On Nov 22, 2023
Doj going about creating opportunity for vanguard and black rock.

Nothing person no go see for your body once they are ready to nail you.

Now they have turn to Google to break google, Let see if they can also break google.

Nigerians are funny people.

You want to start a business that will bring money yet unwilling to invest in yourself.

Something you can dedicate months learning before investing a cents you jump into it... As you rush go na so you go rush out.

Someone here's is even say play 1.20 odds with crypto (gambling)

Do you know any rich gambler in this world who kept his money?

One lost is all it takes to go back to village when greed and overconfident start.

You can't pray to make good decisions make ona no dey leave work on a can do for ona self for God.

Invest in knowledge read it's literally free to find books about greed and investment.

Yet people dey leave am for God hand.

The law of human nature by Robert Greene no reach one week money for sharwama ooo.

1 Like

Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by kkins25(m): 4:07pm On Nov 22, 2023
Aparche:

Stop this ignorant statement!

Saying Crypto & the Crypto industry is scam is like saying money and the banking industry is a scam.

That there are scammers in the Crypto industry doesn't make Crypto a scam.

That there are scammers in banks working with yahoo boys doesn't make money a scam.

But, both are indeed scams. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Money, rather, paper currency became a scam ever since we abandoned the Gold standard. Cryptocurrency has no inherent value because, unlike Gold, it is not scarce, neither is it of any value. Crypto only cost 20K+ because many Big banks still have a lot of investments in it.
Infact, calling it "cryptocurrency " is deceptive.

"“Bitcoin has been deemed a commodity, grin grin and when one takes self-custody of their Bitcoin, they no longer need to trust an exchange or any intermediary. - Forbes"
Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by BOLA625(m): 4:17pm On Nov 22, 2023
dadavivo:

Na wetin I dey tell myself since 2016 until this year I started making ₦300-₦400k per week on crypto currency .

for those asking, i will only give you clue, i dont like explaining things in full details. don't disturb me with mention about how to do this or dat. i wont reply, if you cant figure out shiit by yourself then remain sleeping.

Binance + my 1000 USDT on stake.com = 1.30 or 1.40 odd gives you N300k - N400k weekly.

or if 1000USDT is too much for you. Do 100 USDT with 1.50 odd to give you N50,000 weekly.

if you cant get yourself ordinary 1.30 or 1.40 odd then you have no business staking. period.

millions of Nigerians are making money like this without noise.
. I read yr advice about crypto on nairaland. Please, i will need yr guidiance on how to be a successfull crypto currency trader and investor. Thanks. Reply needed.
Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by akeemqaz: 4:29pm On Nov 22, 2023
We are meant to know what they want us to know. For me CZ is a great guy and these charges are because of the hatred for crypto. Although, Im not a Binance user. I use Bitget cos I wanna buy coins at low price before getting to Binance. But that doesn't mean I will support these United state governments that are planning to control almost everything.
Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by Offpointng: 6:00pm On Nov 22, 2023
Ewedegubbler:
Nothing is Gona stop the 2024 bull run.

$5m is a sure banker for me

Heads up senior? what coins are you holding that are gold

and what token will kill atleast 3zeros in the bull run
Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by Offpointng: 6:06pm On Nov 22, 2023
Blitzking:
You have less than 130 days before the next bull run after that u are going to be buying are the top along the way be prepared to be swept away by occasional correction on the way to the top... the next 120 days or so u will see a pre bull run parabolic pump with massive correction could be up to 20 to 30 percent drop before the bull run and the 4 year cycle will begin...a couple of guys are going to be so rich una go think say na ritual or yahoo.

Omoo I dey buy tokens like crase like this like this. A guy told me to look into AI tokens and Gamefi

what's ur thought on BnbTiger, wikicat, Kizuna and Pepe. I dey find coins with potentials to kill atleast 3zeros
Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by Offpointng: 6:10pm On Nov 22, 2023
NOwazobia:
Web3 money making secret is in the open.

A simple google search will give you everything.

There is no secret to it except maybe he is a scam syndicate.

But one thing I must tell you is that one's you attain a certain level in the crypto space, money will be the one chasing you, as you will be receiving regular DM for partnerships, ambassadorship, and marketing... This is outside your usual investment.

Some people here are very big in the crypto a they have been into it for years.

I have my own community, and nothing is hidden.

Web3 is the most transparent financial sector.

drop number bro
Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by BluelightHotel: 7:14pm On Nov 22, 2023
Cutting a deal with those thieves is a big mistake imo,I’m sure they will come back for more later on, I hope not.
Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by NOwazobia: 7:52pm On Nov 22, 2023
ivolt:

No, it isn't easy. This is coming from someone who deals in crypto.
Are there some people who make it big with low investment?
Yes.
They were just lucky or part of a ponzi scheme.
Bragging about such returns is like someone bragging about winning Bet9ja and declaring themself an expert.
Those in the know understands better.
Among all other financial sector, crypto is the easiest to make it big, even with zero dollar.

I will repeat it a thousand times.
Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by MamaletASO: 8:43pm On Nov 22, 2023
Jail him

Emefiele the thie*f said so

Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by PaNnamdi: 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2023
dadavivo:
yes why not. the bottom line is dont exceed 1.60 odd . if you start add odds to 2,3,4 or 50 odds then you are allowing greed to guide you
Am an old time trader,but this ur format confuse me because I am only into bot abritrage and exchange to exchange arbitrage trading which I do with updates daily.

Which stake are u talking about. How does it work.
Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by ojonugba2014(m): 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2023
Obagreatdatoye:

Are you for real?

Sure
Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by Caseless: 4:20am On Nov 23, 2023
He should have respected their law being an outsider trying to make money from their system. America doesn't compromise when you break their laws.

He thinks, by donating money to Ukraine and standing with the west when the war started, it'd make him break laws and he'd escape its long hand. Never!
Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by Hotice085: 8:23am On Nov 23, 2023
ivolt:

Not everything but things that involves it directly or indirectly.
Don't want US meddling?
Stay away from US market.

Nothing but the gospel truth
Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by millionboi2: 2:31pm On Nov 23, 2023
Offpointng:

Omoo I dey buy tokens like crase like this like this. A guy told me to look into AI tokens and Gamefi

what's ur thought on BnbTiger, wikicat, Kizuna and Pepe. I dey find coins with potentials to kill atleast 3zeros
thanks for this,I just bought some coins,can you drop your WhatsApp digit so we can share crypto idea
Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by Offpointng: 4:20pm On Nov 23, 2023
millionboi2:
thanks for this,I just bought some coins,can you drop your WhatsApp digit so we can share crypto idea

Kindly share urs, I wont quote you
Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by millionboi2: 4:25pm On Nov 23, 2023
Offpointng:

Kindly share urs, I wont quote you
I mean you be my crypto mentor your WhatsApp pls,so I can chat you up.
Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by Blitzking: 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2023
Offpointng:

focus on layer1....launchpad... game first .. STORAGE...AND KEY EXCHANGES...HIS BULL RUN OTHER EXCHANGES WILL BE VERY PROFITABLE.MEXC...KU COIN ETC. DEFI PROJECTS ON SOLANA. EXPECIALLY MEMES ON SOLANA ECOSYSTEM.
Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by XcepXlargeGlory: 7:08am On Nov 27, 2023
Please, which platform is your community on?

NOwazobia:
Web3 money making secret is in the open.

A simple google search will give you everything.

There is no secret to it except maybe he is a scam syndicate.

But one thing I must tell you is that one's you attain a certain level in the crypto space, money will be the one chasing you, as you will be receiving regular DM for partnerships, ambassadorship, and marketing... This is outside your usual investment.

Some people here are very big in the crypto a they have been into it for years.

I have my own community, and nothing is hidden.

Web3 is the most transparent financial sector.
Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by Voiceofthestree: 9:09am On Dec 02, 2023
Lighthome:
Great to hear this. I am a crypto enthusiast, but I am not yet that a success. It will great to learn from you. Please how can reach out to you?

07037811972 whatapp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Interest Rates On Fixed Time/tenure Deposits In Nigerian Banks / 1 Million Naira In Fixed Deposit For 3 Months / Meet The Young Entrepreneurs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.