Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Hamas Terrorists Exit Their Tunnel And Surrender To Israeli Forces (Pic, Video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hamas Terrorists Exit Their Tunnel And Surrender To Israeli Forces (Pic, Video) (1801 Views)

Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. / Photos of the Hamas Terrorists Involved In The Jerusalem Shooting Attack / Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hamas Terrorists Exit Their Tunnel And Surrender To Israeli Forces (Pic, Video) by AntiTerrorist: 3:41pm On Nov 22, 2023

Re: Hamas Terrorists Exit Their Tunnel And Surrender To Israeli Forces (Pic, Video) by CoronaVirusPro: 3:46pm On Nov 22, 2023

Fvck Israel!

2 Likes

Re: Hamas Terrorists Exit Their Tunnel And Surrender To Israeli Forces (Pic, Video) by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:47pm On Nov 22, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

no dey mumu urself online

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hamas Terrorists Exit Their Tunnel And Surrender To Israeli Forces (Pic, Video) by CoronaVirusPro: 3:52pm On Nov 22, 2023
fuckingAyaya:

Fvck you too!

1 Like

Re: Hamas Terrorists Exit Their Tunnel And Surrender To Israeli Forces (Pic, Video) by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:53pm On Nov 22, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you too!
Ode!

16 Likes

Re: Hamas Terrorists Exit Their Tunnel And Surrender To Israeli Forces (Pic, Video) by CoronaVirusPro: 3:56pm On Nov 22, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
Ode!

Fvck you!

Nkita!
Re: Hamas Terrorists Exit Their Tunnel And Surrender To Israeli Forces (Pic, Video) by Botragelad: 4:02pm On Nov 22, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
Please don't give the trolls any attention. The guy is just like Hamas, bloody cowards. This thread is a cracking one and there's a chance that it's going to hit the front page but that guy's plan is to cock it up so as to ruin it and make people lose interest.

That's what he does on most threads, cock it up, nothing useful to say, just cock it up and when you engage him that brings you down to his level.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamas Terrorists Exit Their Tunnel And Surrender To Israeli Forces (Pic, Video) by orisa37: 4:05pm On Nov 22, 2023
"Fvck Israel"!

It is BLESS ISRAEL 'COS PALESTINE MEANS:-
HOLINESS, OF ABBA JESUS, LIFE IS GOOD, JACOB'S WINE, ISRAEL PLACE, IS REAL PLACE ETCETERA ETCETERA.
Re: Hamas Terrorists Exit Their Tunnel And Surrender To Israeli Forces (Pic, Video) by Righteousness2(m): 4:07pm On Nov 22, 2023
Nazi Hamas ISIS terrorist caught red handed.

4 Likes

Re: Hamas Terrorists Exit Their Tunnel And Surrender To Israeli Forces (Pic, Video) by misreal(m): 4:11pm On Nov 22, 2023
Israel dey pieces them..lol
They said all israel has been doing is propaganda,and I wonder if this is another propaganda?
Hamas asking for ceasefire is also propaganda.
Abeg make israel just pieces all Islamic Terrorist

6 Likes

Re: Hamas Terrorists Exit Their Tunnel And Surrender To Israeli Forces (Pic, Video) by orisa37: 4:11pm On Nov 22, 2023
THAT MAP IS COOKED
Re: Hamas Terrorists Exit Their Tunnel And Surrender To Israeli Forces (Pic, Video) by Aboks(m): 4:25pm On Nov 22, 2023
welcomed development
Re: Hamas Terrorists Exit Their Tunnel And Surrender To Israeli Forces (Pic, Video) by Nahunger(m): 5:43pm On Nov 22, 2023
grin

No nau, I thought they are winning the war.

2 Likes

Re: Hamas Terrorists Exit Their Tunnel And Surrender To Israeli Forces (Pic, Video) by orisa37: 6:28pm On Nov 22, 2023
GOD IS GOOD. "OMEGA" IS GOOD. SOLUTION NO 1, NAME GAZA OMEGA.
Re: Hamas Terrorists Exit Their Tunnel And Surrender To Israeli Forces (Pic, Video) by simfrost90210: 6:29pm On Nov 22, 2023
Righteousness2:
Nazi Hamas ISIS terrorist caught red handed.

Wow
Re: Hamas Terrorists Exit Their Tunnel And Surrender To Israeli Forces (Pic, Video) by orisa37: 6:30pm On Nov 22, 2023
GOD IS GOOD. "OMEGA" IS GOOD. GOD IS OMEGA. SOLUTION NO 1, NAME GAZA OMEGA.
Re: Hamas Terrorists Exit Their Tunnel And Surrender To Israeli Forces (Pic, Video) by simfrost90210: 6:30pm On Nov 22, 2023
orisa37:
"Fvck Israel"!

It is BLESS ISRAEL 'COS PALESTINE MEANS:-
HOLINESS, OF ABBA JESUS, LIFE IS GOOD, JACOB'S WINE, ISRAEL PLACE, IS REAL PLACE ETCETERA ETCETERA.

What are you even saying?

1 Like

Re: Hamas Terrorists Exit Their Tunnel And Surrender To Israeli Forces (Pic, Video) by Floky215: 7:40pm On Nov 22, 2023
AntiTerrorist:

https://www.facebook.com/100070990313129/posts/pfbid0RVY5Ap4CoFSAEzWmoqZSVTpQJuqWF9VAxfQpfJLtc1QtuEnC2iReLXnS9bNFVRbyl/?app=fbl

Hunger go don wire dem badly...!! grin

I thought some idiots here said they are not afraid to die...!!

When death and well perfumed Virgins came calling they betrayed their Allah and chose life over myterdom...!! grin

What a joke..!!! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamas Terrorists Exit Their Tunnel And Surrender To Israeli Forces (Pic, Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2023
End of hamas,they better do before they become history.Evil group angry

2 Likes

Re: Hamas Terrorists Exit Their Tunnel And Surrender To Israeli Forces (Pic, Video) by orisa37: 3:43am On Nov 23, 2023
simfrost90210:

THAT PALESTINE IS ISRAELIS PROMISED LAND.
Re: Hamas Terrorists Exit Their Tunnel And Surrender To Israeli Forces (Pic, Video) by orisa37: 3:47am On Nov 23, 2023
simfrost90210:

THAT PALESTINE IS ISRAELIS PROMISED LAND.
PALESTINE IS THE RESULT OF THE SACRIFICE OF THE LAMB(NOT RAM) OF ISAAC.
Re: Hamas Terrorists Exit Their Tunnel And Surrender To Israeli Forces (Pic, Video) by PedoBear: 4:03am On Nov 23, 2023
I don't care and I won't care

Not my business if 10000 jew pigs are slaughtered or muslims rams are butchered
Re: Hamas Terrorists Exit Their Tunnel And Surrender To Israeli Forces (Pic, Video) by Helgreenluv(m): 1:10pm On Nov 23, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

Bleep you papas
Re: Hamas Terrorists Exit Their Tunnel And Surrender To Israeli Forces (Pic, Video) by CoronaVirusPro: 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Bleep you papas

Fvck you and the loser you call dad. As for the dwarf you call mum, fvck her too!
Re: Hamas Terrorists Exit Their Tunnel And Surrender To Israeli Forces (Pic, Video) by Helgreenluv(m): 1:34pm On Nov 23, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you and the loser you call dad. As for the dwarf you call mum, fvck her too!
Useless bastard. We sabi your ashewo mama for Ojuelegba bridge. See ashewo Kobo Kobo pikin get mouth to talk. Egbe igwe gbagbuo gi ewu Somalia
Re: Hamas Terrorists Exit Their Tunnel And Surrender To Israeli Forces (Pic, Video) by Hellonearth: 1:56pm On Nov 23, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you too!

Your cry never reach my destination,pls Increase your tempo 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Hamas Terrorists Exit Their Tunnel And Surrender To Israeli Forces (Pic, Video) by AntiTerrorist: 8:51am On Nov 24, 2023
Floky215:

When death and well perfumed Virgins came calling they betrayed their Allah and chose life over myterdom...!! grin

What a joke..!!! grin
You must be a comedian. You are so funny 😅

I wish LegendHero FreeStuffsNG madridguy helinues yarimo seunmsg lhordspy Ayamed Afamed drlateef AntiChristian duro4chang and other terrorists sympathizers on this platform can go and join their colleagues in Gaza. I want to check something.
Re: Hamas Terrorists Exit Their Tunnel And Surrender To Israeli Forces (Pic, Video) by Numerouno94(m): 5:01pm On Nov 24, 2023
Floky215:

What a joke..!!! grin

Wen terrorists jam the main terror.Bastards.gringrin

1 Like

Re: Hamas Terrorists Exit Their Tunnel And Surrender To Israeli Forces (Pic, Video) by COOL10(m): 10:09pm On Nov 24, 2023
IDF dey give me joy jare cheesy cheesy

Destroy them all

(1) (Reply)

50 Cent Visits Famine Victims In Somalia And Kenya As Part Of World Food Program / Evidences That Justified Trump's Action Against Solemani / 9 Newest Country In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.