Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,077 members, 7,845,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

IDF Captures Headquarters Of Hamas North Gaza Brigade(photos). - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / IDF Captures Headquarters Of Hamas North Gaza Brigade(photos). (2211 Views)

Friendly Fire Killed 5 Soldiers In North Gaza - Israeli Army / Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza / Thousands Of Palestinians Flee North Gaza After Israel's Evacuation Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IDF Captures Headquarters Of Hamas North Gaza Brigade(photos). by Error401: 11:28am On Nov 23, 2023
You wrote this Epistle without answering a single question?
You can't support isreal without sounding Stupiiid

bigiyaro:
it's funny how your terrorists brothers are crying genocide and begging for ceasefire, am sure by now, thier minds don touch ground. They would have used the money they used in buying motor paraglides to help thier people and better thier lives instead, but being the fulls they are, (at thier age) they choose to invest in attacking a sleeping lion. Am sure you guys are feeling fulfilled by the bombings and death of 14k of your kinsmen, and turning your pathetic city to waste land. grin grin grin grin
Re: IDF Captures Headquarters Of Hamas North Gaza Brigade(photos). by bigiyaro(m): 1:36pm On Nov 23, 2023
Error401:
You wrote this Epistle without answering a single question?
You can't support isreal without sounding Stupiiid

No body give a fvck wether you are supporting terriosts or not, your feelings means nothing and won't stop isreal from doing the needful... eliminating terrorists and thier sympathizers.

1 Like

Re: IDF Captures Headquarters Of Hamas North Gaza Brigade(photos). by Error401: 1:39pm On Nov 23, 2023
Just answer my question. You are human, a rational thinker. You have a brain? Use it. Hamas use hospitals as human shields? Any prove of that? Provide it , I am ready to learn.

Its wonderful how 7000 kids below 3 years of age are terrorists sympathizers. You don't have to be muslim to support Palestine, you only need to be a sensible human.

bigiyaro:
No body give a fvck wether you are supporting terriosts or not, your feelings means nothing and won't stop isreal from doing the needful... eliminating terrorists and thier sympathizers.
Re: IDF Captures Headquarters Of Hamas North Gaza Brigade(photos). by bigiyaro(m): 1:53pm On Nov 23, 2023
Error401:
Just answer my question. You are human, a rational thinker. You have a brain? Use it. Hamas use hospitals as human shields? Any prove of that? Provide it , I am ready to learn.

Its wonderful how 7000 kids below 3 years of age are terrorists sympathizers. You don't have to be muslim to support Palestine, you only need to be a sensible human.

I don't own you any fvcking answers and I don't give a fvck either. Palestinians killed isrealis. Isrealis retaliated. Your brothers should have thought of the consequences of attacking Israel before doing it.

2 Likes

Re: IDF Captures Headquarters Of Hamas North Gaza Brigade(photos). by Error401: 2:18pm On Nov 23, 2023
Lol, you would have sounded more reasonable if you havent been biased with your response. answer my question

bigiyaro:
I don't own you any fvcking answers and I don't give a fvck either. Palestinians killed isrealis. Isrealis retaliated. Your brothers should have thought of the consequences of attacking Israel before doing it.
Re: IDF Captures Headquarters Of Hamas North Gaza Brigade(photos). by bigiyaro(m): 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2023
Error401:
Lol, you would have sounded more reasonable if you havent been biased with your response. answer my question

Your burden is too heavy, Mr Error. Go and correct yourself. What irrational humans like you don't know is that history tend to repeat itself.
Re: IDF Captures Headquarters Of Hamas North Gaza Brigade(photos). by COOL10(m): 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2023
The Israeli Defense Forces are giving me joy on a daily basis grin
Re: IDF Captures Headquarters Of Hamas North Gaza Brigade(photos). by cl0r0x: 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2023
Iran is there declaring victory grin
Re: IDF Captures Headquarters Of Hamas North Gaza Brigade(photos). by Error401: 4:10pm On Nov 23, 2023
Let the history of 1947 repeat, let occupiers stick to the 2 state solution or stop occupying already victimized people.
You keep ranting since but couldnt provide one evidence. Please dont quote me again, I thought you were sensible earlier

bigiyaro:
Your burden is too heavy, Mr Error. Go and correct yourself. What irrational humans like you don't know is that history tend to repeat itself.
Re: IDF Captures Headquarters Of Hamas North Gaza Brigade(photos). by bigiyaro(m): 4:16pm On Nov 23, 2023
Error401:
Let the history of 1947 repeat, let occupiers stick to the 2 state solution or stop occupying already victimized people.
You keep ranting since but couldnt provide one evidence. Please dont quote me again, I thought you were sensible earlier

Isreal own that territory even before the biblical days. Mental retards like you, always play the victim card while terrorising other. Isreal will reclaim thier ancestral land and there is nothing the whole Muslims or Arabs can do about it. Tell you fellow retards to paraglide again and watch the south of the strip turn to waste land. You lack basic sense of logical reasoning.
Re: IDF Captures Headquarters Of Hamas North Gaza Brigade(photos). by Error401: 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2023
Any evidence that Israel own the place? WHO INHABITED IT BEFORE ISREAL?
Okay, Bible and Quran are now reference points? You mean anyone can lay claims to anything as long as its their in some books without any living witness?
Igbos are said to have originated from Isreal, does it mean they can go back and lay claim to some lands because their forefathers told them they are Israelite by proxy?
You really dont need to be a genius to understand the situation. You only need to be a reasonable human to understand Palestine.

bigiyaro:
Isreal own that territory even before the biblical days. Mental retards like you, always play the victim card while terrorising other. Isreal will reclaim thier ancestral land and there is nothing the whole Muslims or Arabs can do about it. Tell you fellow retards to paraglide again and watch the south of the strip turn to waste land. You lack basic sense of logical reasoning.
Re: IDF Captures Headquarters Of Hamas North Gaza Brigade(photos). by Error401: 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2023
There was a country before 1947, and the country was Palestine. Ancestral land you say? Is their any evidence that the land belongs to Israel? Oh you mean the Bible or the Quran? Is there any witness? Can anyone lay claim based on some written documents? Who was occupying the land before Israel?
I can as well lay claim to some books that I have a stake in Aso rock since books are now valid evidence to claim land ownership.

bigiyaro:
Re: IDF Captures Headquarters Of Hamas North Gaza Brigade(photos). by Newton2024: 8:42pm On Nov 23, 2023
Error401:
Any prove of a tunnel under the hospitals where babies were massacred?

You cant defend Genocide without sounding funny.
No prove. Hope you are now happy 😆

Islamic terrorist oshi.
Re: IDF Captures Headquarters Of Hamas North Gaza Brigade(photos). by Error401: 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2023
It shouldnt be that hard to provide a prove? Just a link or something

Newton2024:

Islamic terrorist oshi.
Re: IDF Captures Headquarters Of Hamas North Gaza Brigade(photos). by Newton2024: 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2023
Error401:

You are right my MuhamMad Ajibola. All the proves are no proves at all. If self-deception makes you happy, who are mine to stop you?
Re: IDF Captures Headquarters Of Hamas North Gaza Brigade(photos). by bigiyaro(m): 10:38pm On Nov 23, 2023
Error401:
There was a country before 1947, and the country was Palestine. Ancestral land you say? Is their any evidence that the land belongs to Israel? Oh you mean the Bible or the Quran? Is there any witness? Can anyone lay claim based on some written documents? Who was occupying the land before Israel?
I can as well lay claim to some books that I have a stake in Aso rock since books are now valid evidence to claim land ownership.

who was the president of Palestine in 1947?
Re: IDF Captures Headquarters Of Hamas North Gaza Brigade(photos). by bigiyaro(m): 10:43pm On Nov 23, 2023
Error401:
Any evidence that Israel own the place? WHO INHABITED IT BEFORE ISREAL?
Okay, Bible and Quran are now reference points? You mean anyone can lay claims to anything as long as its their in some books without any living witness?
Igbos are said to have originated from Isreal, does it mean they can go back and lay claim to some lands because their forefathers told them they are Israelite by proxy?
You really dont need to be a genius to understand the situation. You only need to be a reasonable human to understand Palestine.

you are so so ignorant. Normally hypocrites like you sees nothing wrong with Palestine attacking Israel on oct 7th. You only cry blood at the consequences of your actions, fortunately the world doesn't work like that.
Re: IDF Captures Headquarters Of Hamas North Gaza Brigade(photos). by EquitableTech: 11:45pm On Nov 23, 2023
Error401:

just in accord with ur username Error401...your write ups lack valid authentication

You have all over nairalandthe inks and videos to the evidence, yet, you keep asking to be shown evidence...if these ones you and everyone is seen is not okay for you, then, u need no eveidence because none will satisfy u.
Re: IDF Captures Headquarters Of Hamas North Gaza Brigade(photos). by Error401: 11:16am On Nov 24, 2023
You mean the arabic calender or the 40 babies beheaded? You can please show some valid ones which were found in residential buildings or hospitals. Its a war, obviously, there would be tunnels. All I ask for is the ones that was used as human shields

EquitableTech:

just in accord with ur username Error401...your write ups lack valid authentication

You have all over nairalandthe inks and videos to the evidence, yet, you keep asking to be shown evidence...if these ones you and everyone is seen is not okay for you, then, u need no eveidence because none will satisfy u.
Re: IDF Captures Headquarters Of Hamas North Gaza Brigade(photos). by Error401: 11:22am On Nov 24, 2023
Lol, Do you want to see the data of human causalities before OCt. 7? Should your concern be about October 7 or the reason for an Oct. 7?
How is it even morally right to do a peace music festival at the backyard of a sworn enemy whom you have occupied and kept in the worlds largest open prison since 2007!
I think you only need to be human to understand. YOu dont have to be smart to learn

bigiyaro:
you are so so ignorant. Normally hypocrites like you sees nothing wrong with Palestine attacking Israel on oct 7th. You only cry blood at the consequences of your actions, fortunately the world doesn't work like that.
Re: IDF Captures Headquarters Of Hamas North Gaza Brigade(photos). by bigiyaro(m): 11:52am On Nov 24, 2023
Error401:
Lol, Do you want to see the data of human causalities before OCt. 7? Should your concern be about October 7 or the reason for an Oct. 7?
How is it even morally right to do a peace music festival at the backyard of a sworn enemy whom you have occupied and kept in the worlds largest open prison since 2007!
I think you only need to be human to understand. YOu dont have to be smart to learn

You are hell of a demented sub human. It's pathetic how hypocrites like you think, Palestinians killing Jews is right while Jews retaliating is wrong. In your small pitiful world, you think you have the moral right to decide what is wrong or right.... grin grin grin grin....Gaza started this war on oct 7th and the price they are paying is heavy. Fortunately there is nothing you can do about it other than sit in your shackles and wail.😋😋😋😋
Re: IDF Captures Headquarters Of Hamas North Gaza Brigade(photos). by Error401: 3:47pm On Nov 24, 2023
ori n ta e, emi devoted christian grin grin grin

Newton2024:

Islamic terrorist oshi.
Re: IDF Captures Headquarters Of Hamas North Gaza Brigade(photos). by Error401: 3:48pm On Nov 24, 2023
If there is anything like anyone starting a war, it was the Isrealites. Gaza was a free country till 1947

bigiyaro:
You are hell of a demented sub human. It's pathetic how hypocrites like you think, Palestinians killing Jews is right while Jews retaliating is wrong. In your small pitiful world, you think you have the moral right to decide what is wrong or right.... grin grin grin grin....Gaza started this war on oct 7th and the price they are paying is heavy. Fortunately there is nothing you can do about it other than sit in your shackles and wail.😋😋😋😋
Re: IDF Captures Headquarters Of Hamas North Gaza Brigade(photos). by bigiyaro(m): 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2023
Error401:
If there is anything like anyone starting a war, it was the Isrealites. Gaza was a free country till 1947

angry grin grin grin grin....who was the president of Palestine in 1946? Give yourself rest. You can as well to and help your fellow terrorists. I heard they are resting for four days.

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Syria, Russia Defends Civilization – The West Sides With Barbarism / Is There Anyone In Here Who Really Believes That 9/11 Was Orchestrated By Bush? / Do You Believe Aliens Exists?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.