Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Keri Hilson Takes Shot At Nigerian Artiste's Lyrics - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Keri Hilson Takes Shot At Nigerian Artiste's Lyrics (15214 Views)

Keri Hilson Show Didn't Go As Expected...low Turn Out / Keri Hilson To Perform In Abuja On 2nd November / Keri Hilson Coming To Nigeria In November (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keri Hilson Takes Shot At Nigerian Artiste's Lyrics by PeeBee: 4:00pm On Nov 01, 2011
Sagamite:

Are you really that daft? Did you see her criticise repetition?

Hmmm, easy.

American R and b singer Keri Hilson posted on her page that she listened to a nigerian artiste song and he kept repeating the same lyrics "Make you leak yaa speakers
Re: Keri Hilson Takes Shot At Nigerian Artiste's Lyrics by Sagamite(m): 7:44pm On Nov 01, 2011
PeeBee:

Hmmm, easy.

Does that look like a "criticism" to you?
Re: Keri Hilson Takes Shot At Nigerian Artiste's Lyrics by donsmoochi(m): 9:58pm On Nov 02, 2011
Sagamite:

Are you really that daft? Did you see her criticise repetition?
hmmm, question asked, purpose unknown. criticise repetition, i never said she did. Abi u and her de listen to the same confusing radio station wen de repeat nonsense?
Re: Keri Hilson Takes Shot At Nigerian Artiste's Lyrics by Sagamite(m): 10:13pm On Nov 02, 2011
donsmoochi:

hmmm, question asked, purpose unknown. criticise repetition, i never said she did. Abi u and her de listen to the same confusing radio station wen de repeat nonsense?

So if you did not say she did, why did you ask:

donsmoochi:

dem no de repeat for song?
if she hear pidgin english she go understand?
jamaicans no de use patois sing? e no de sweet?
wetin be her own sef? mtcheeeeew,
Re: Keri Hilson Takes Shot At Nigerian Artiste's Lyrics by Rex123(m): 1:22am On Jul 01, 2012
papa ejima: I think you guys are getting it all wrong. Music is for an audience and right now, Nigerian music and musicians are hotter than ever. Their music is mainly for the Nigerian and African audience and it is not by force to sell to the whole world. Do you know of any musician from China? Sure they have music industry there and the big stars there should sell more albums than the average American musician. The problem with your mentality is that you have a false notion of how music should be sang i.e. the way Americans do it.

Even all over Africa, Nigerian music rules. Our music have never had it so good and it is mainly because they are now singing for the Nigerian audience. It does not matter whether Keri Hilson appreciates it or not. I doubt if she would sell more albums in Nigeria than Whizkid, M.I. or even the much berated Ice Prince. But she could sell more than the much acclaimed Mode Nine (You get my point?).

Every music should have a territorial target. You need to conquer your immediate territory before going further. There was a time when all you would hear in nite clubs, parties and radio were foreign music. All that have changed now, Nigerian music have conquered their country and about conquering their continent. I wonder why ignorant peeps are still beefing just because they don't sing like the Americans anymore.

This guy i̶̲̥̅̊s̤̥̈̊ a bleep we re talking abt ow wack ow music industry i̶̲̥̅̊s̤̥̈̊ nd U̶̲̥̅̊ re talking trash. How many Nigerian artistes sell half of wat keri Hilson.
Re: Keri Hilson Takes Shot At Nigerian Artiste's Lyrics by OmoUSH(m): 1:15pm On Jul 19, 2013
Justin beiber is far richer, powerful, influential and famous than all African entertainers combined ever. American music and cultures rules the universe for all eternity. Nigerians are retarded junks and so lis ten to retarded boys who make junk music.
Re: Keri Hilson Takes Shot At Nigerian Artiste's Lyrics by Baba419(m): 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2013
OmoUSH: Justin beiber is far richer, powerful, influential and famous than all African entertainers combined ever. American music and cultures rules the universe for all eternity. Nigerians are retarded junks and so lis ten to retarded boys who make junk music.
have you eaten this morning, then why are you hating? angry
Re: Keri Hilson Takes Shot At Nigerian Artiste's Lyrics by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
undecideddnt mind her attention seeker.she wants to be hooked with our naija artiste.lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Download Zero By Chris Brown / Site To Download Free 9ja Music / Wizkids 'Ghetto Love' Debuts At No.8 On Billboard World Chart.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.