Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,115 members, 7,856,457 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 07:56 PM

Pls Help! Relocating From Osun To Abuja. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help! Relocating From Osun To Abuja. (864 Views)

Lady Taken To Osun to take oath Before Leaving Nigeria Has Been Found / Lady Taken To Osun To Take An Oath Before Traveling Out - Brother Cries Out / I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help! Relocating From Osun To Abuja. by Saintwrite(m): 6:35pm On Nov 22, 2023
Hi guys. So I want to relocate from osun to Abuja. I heard house here is expensive.

Pls which side do you guys recommend? I have been told to try Karu site for good light and affordable houses. Pls what do you guys think?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! Relocating From Osun To Abuja. by sleek214(m): 6:39pm On Nov 22, 2023
Saintwrite:
Hi guys. So I want to relocate from osun to Abuja. I heard house here is expensive.

Pls which side do you guys recommend? I have been told to try Karu site for good light and affordable houses. Pls what do you guys think?
Go to where you've been advised to go to

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help! Relocating From Osun To Abuja. by Saintwrite(m): 7:03pm On Nov 22, 2023
sleek214:

Go to where you've been advised to go to

Hmm. Another recommendation. What’s special about the place?
Re: Pls Help! Relocating From Osun To Abuja. by azpekuliar: 7:18pm On Nov 22, 2023
Try Youtube for more guidance.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! Relocating From Osun To Abuja. by Saintwrite(m): 7:32pm On Nov 22, 2023
azpekuliar:
Try Youtube for more guidance.

Okay. Thanks.
Re: Pls Help! Relocating From Osun To Abuja. by JONSYN7154: 10:23pm On Nov 22, 2023
Saintwrite:

depends. Karu iste is expensive too.

Though that place is good.
Re: Pls Help! Relocating From Osun To Abuja. by Saintwrite(m): 12:01am On Nov 23, 2023
JONSYN7154:
depends. Karu iste is expensive too.

Though that place is good.

Like how much are the prices there for 1 bedroom? And you have an agents number?
Re: Pls Help! Relocating From Osun To Abuja. by skultrick(m): 7:06am On Nov 23, 2023
Saintwrite:

Like how much are the prices there for 1 bedroom? And you have an agents number?

One bed in Karu is 600-800k
2 bed in Karu is 800-1.2m

Another area to try is ushafa, they also enjoy light well.

One bed in ushafa is 600-800k
2 bed in ushafa is 900-1.3m

If you don't mind distance, you can check bwari which is after ushafa.

1bed in bwari is 400-600
2 bed in beari is 800-1m

You also have lugbe which is a bit closer to town. There is one area called chika, there 1bed is around 600-900k.

Inside lugbe, 1bed is 600-1m, 2bed is 1.1 - 2.5m

The bottom line, if you will be leaving in the outskirts which includes karu, lugbe, kubwa, dutse, ushafa and co, just budget 600-900k for one bed and 900 to 1.2m for 2 bed. Also add agency, service charge and legal fee which ranges from 200-300k depending on the rent.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help! Relocating From Osun To Abuja. by Nemesis0147(m): 9:04am On Nov 23, 2023
Go to kubwa
Jikowyi
Karu new site or Dutse….house there are affordable…

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help! Relocating From Osun To Abuja. by Foodqueen(f): 9:10am On Nov 23, 2023
Won't your place of work determine where u would be staying.
Re: Pls Help! Relocating From Osun To Abuja. by Saintwrite(m): 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2023
Foodqueen:
Won't your place of work determine where u would be staying.

I will be working online so won’t matter.
Re: Pls Help! Relocating From Osun To Abuja. by Saintwrite(m): 6:15pm On Nov 23, 2023
skultrick:

One bed in Karu is 600-800k
2 bed in Karu is 800-1.2m

Another area to try is ushafa, they also enjoy light well.

One bed in ushafa is 600-800k
2 bed in ushafa is 900-1.3m

If you don't mind distance, you can check bwari which is after ushafa.

1bed in bwari is 400-600
2 bed in beari is 800-1m

You also have lugbe which is a bit closer to town. There is one area called chika, there 1bed is around 600-900k.

Inside lugbe, 1bed is 600-1m, 2bed is 1.1 - 2.5m

The bottom line, if you will be leaving in the outskirts which includes karu, lugbe, kubwa, dutse, ushafa and co, just budget 600-900k for one bed and 900 to 1.2m for 2 bed. Also add agency, service charge and legal fee which ranges from 200-300k depending on the rent.

I’ve checked the distance on map and Karu site seems like a no brainer.
Re: Pls Help! Relocating From Osun To Abuja. by Nice2023(m): 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2023
Saintwrite:

Kubwa and karu are OK.

Pls,avoid ushafa for now,especially if the place is not close to army barracks.

The kidnapping around that area is incomparable with any place in Abuja.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help! Relocating From Osun To Abuja. by Saintwrite(m): 6:51pm On Nov 24, 2023
Nice2023:

Kubwa and karu are OK.

Pls,avoid ushafa for now,especially if the place is not close to army barracks.

The kidnapping around that area is incomparable with any place in Abuja.

Thanks. Will have this at the back of my mind.
Re: Pls Help! Relocating From Osun To Abuja. by lavylilly: 3:13am On Nov 25, 2023
Saintwrite:

Gbesa
Re: Pls Help! Relocating From Osun To Abuja. by demoBaba: 4:06am On Nov 25, 2023
Saintwrite:

Hmm. Another recommendation. What’s special about the place?

Just for starter with little pressure.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! Relocating From Osun To Abuja. by deewhydoski(m): 6:14am On Nov 25, 2023
Saintwrite:

I will be working online so won’t matter.
Why are you relocating when you job require you to work online?
There are good places in osogbo that has good electricity too. Osogbo is affordable compare to Abuja. Except if you any other reasons for moving to Abuja, I don't see it as a good move

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! Relocating From Osun To Abuja. by ogawisdom(m): 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2023
Nemesis0147:
Go to kubwa
Jikowyi
Karu new site or Dutse….house there are affordable…

Dutse or kubwa closer to town and you will get some decent with 600k
Re: Pls Help! Relocating From Osun To Abuja. by Saintwrite(m): 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2023
deewhydoski:

Why are you relocating when you job require you to work online?
There are good places in osogbo that has good electricity too. Osogbo is affordable compare to Abuja. Except if you any other reasons for moving to Abuja, I don't see it as a good move

After working, it would be nice to explore places with good development and better fun places during my spare time or weekend. Oshogbo no get am.
Re: Pls Help! Relocating From Osun To Abuja. by Saintwrite(m): 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2023
lavylilly:
Gbesa

Is gbesa a place?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! Relocating From Osun To Abuja. by deewhydoski(m): 7:41pm On Nov 26, 2023
Saintwrite:

After working, it would be nice to explore places with good development and better fun places during my spare time or weekend. Oshogbo no get am.
Go to Ibadan then
Re: Pls Help! Relocating From Osun To Abuja. by Saintwrite(m): 2:20am On Nov 27, 2023
deewhydoski:

Go to Ibadan then

Ibadan still no near Abuja.
Re: Pls Help! Relocating From Osun To Abuja. by lavylilly: 11:04am On Nov 29, 2023
Yes in Lugbe in Abuja
Saintwrite:

Is gbesa a place?

(1) (Reply)

Naira Landers I Dare Need Of Your Help / A Small Touching Story Mainly For Professionals. : / I Am Not Afraid To Die. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.