Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Lady Taken To Osun to take oath Before Leaving Nigeria Has Been Found - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Taken To Osun to take oath Before Leaving Nigeria Has Been Found (67379 Views)

Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. / Lady Taken To Osun To Take An Oath Before Traveling Out - Brother Cries Out / My Mom’s Market List 1984: See How Far Nigeria Has Gone (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Taken To Osun to take oath Before Leaving Nigeria Has Been Found by politicoNG: 9:54pm On Mar 05, 2022
@tunde_ogundepo said his sister left home on March 1 to an undisclosed location, after someone promised her a better life in another country. He further revealed that his sister told her friend that she was taken to Osun state to take an oath.
https://www.nairaland.com/7014590/lady-taken-osun-take-oath#110745726

Barakat has been found

Thank you all for your thoughtfulness, alhamdulillah they've intercepted her and others this evening before they could leave the country for Gambia. Thanks for your prayers and good wishes�❤️❤️❤️❤️

She's just an omo odun merindinlogun for that matter. And we're not rich, but we see to it that essential needs are provided for these girls. She made the move when she saw a link online according to her. She got connected to someone who asked her to come to Iwo.

She was then taken to swear oath with some others in osun state. I had to track her location via her phone number to confirm if it was true she's in Iwo as she stated in the sms sent to her friend and I found out she was truly in Iwo yesterday afternoon.

We thank God all the money spent and stress we went through didn't go in vain.
I'll drop her experience and share with us all once she's settled.

Thanks for the retweets and tags, it means a whole lot to me and I do not take it for granted��❤️❤️❤️❤️
https://twitter.com/tunde_ogundepo/status/1499808551337971717?t=nBD7HC3PhqJPxfe4v-4VGg&s=19

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Taken To Osun to take oath Before Leaving Nigeria Has Been Found by tillaman(m): 9:55pm On Mar 05, 2022
Thank goodness
If you didn’t act quick na Gambia way oo
She would have blamed herself if she left the country With them

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Taken To Osun to take oath Before Leaving Nigeria Has Been Found by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 05, 2022
glory to God

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Taken To Osun to take oath Before Leaving Nigeria Has Been Found by immortalcrown(m): 9:56pm On Mar 05, 2022
Confusion everywhere.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Taken To Osun to take oath Before Leaving Nigeria Has Been Found by immortalcrown(m): 9:57pm On Mar 05, 2022
More will be fooled even after this awareness.

196 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady Taken To Osun to take oath Before Leaving Nigeria Has Been Found by Mystic969: 9:57pm On Mar 05, 2022
Thanks to the cosmic...

3 Likes

Re: Lady Taken To Osun to take oath Before Leaving Nigeria Has Been Found by JaneYave(f): 10:00pm On Mar 05, 2022
It all ended well, thank God. I hope that they will find a way to break that oath and the mum forgives her as she had wished.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Taken To Osun to take oath Before Leaving Nigeria Has Been Found by madridguy(m): 10:04pm On Mar 05, 2022
Better flogging will break the useless oath.

JaneYave:
It all ended well, thank God. I hope that they will find a way to break that oath and the mum forgives her as she wish.

177 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Taken To Osun to take oath Before Leaving Nigeria Has Been Found by iCauseTrouble: 10:04pm On Mar 05, 2022
grin
Re: Lady Taken To Osun to take oath Before Leaving Nigeria Has Been Found by Starships4u(m): 10:04pm On Mar 05, 2022
Glory to God

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Taken To Osun to take oath Before Leaving Nigeria Has Been Found by NaiDJmIx2022two: 10:04pm On Mar 05, 2022
thank God
Re: Lady Taken To Osun to take oath Before Leaving Nigeria Has Been Found by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:04pm On Mar 05, 2022
We thank God she was found.

vibre:
Flog her very well before giving her food to eat then give her another round of flogging for wasting the money you spent on her education
grin cheesy wink

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Taken To Osun to take oath Before Leaving Nigeria Has Been Found by NwaNimo1(m): 10:04pm On Mar 05, 2022
Panic over.....

[img]https://i./3OK0r.gif[/img]

....the fear of the 'O' states na wisdom!

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Taken To Osun to take oath Before Leaving Nigeria Has Been Found by vibre: 10:04pm On Mar 05, 2022
Flog her very well before giving her food to eat then give her another round of flogging for wasting the money you spent on her education

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Taken To Osun to take oath Before Leaving Nigeria Has Been Found by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 05, 2022
angry grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Taken To Osun to take oath Before Leaving Nigeria Has Been Found by Realists(m): 10:05pm On Mar 05, 2022
madridguy:
Better flogging will break the useless oath.

That na the fact, better koboko & an appointment letter, will reset her brain.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Taken To Osun to take oath Before Leaving Nigeria Has Been Found by Tovard(m): 10:05pm On Mar 05, 2022
Ladies trafficking is alarming these days

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Taken To Osun to take oath Before Leaving Nigeria Has Been Found by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 05, 2022
She was on her way to go and collect dicks and starts making money through oloshoism! But unfortunately, they ruined her plans.

32 Likes

Re: Lady Taken To Osun to take oath Before Leaving Nigeria Has Been Found by WhizdomXX(m): 10:05pm On Mar 05, 2022
Oath for what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Taken To Osun to take oath Before Leaving Nigeria Has Been Found by Passionate888: 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2022
Why always south west?

10 Likes

Re: Lady Taken To Osun to take oath Before Leaving Nigeria Has Been Found by Sultty(m): 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2022
thank god she's found but I don't really know what to attribute this to why mostly ladies suddenly fall head over heels for suitors who promise them life abroad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Taken To Osun to take oath Before Leaving Nigeria Has Been Found by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2022
If you want to japa, AT LEAST GET YOUR BSc.

Most developed countries would not accept people without degrees...because they do not want an influx of people without degrees coming into their country to compete with the poor there for jobs...

And the only job she can get without a degree is menial...meaning she would be exploited well well.

Let her get a degree, or even nursing training, and graduate, and get job abroad. Not this whole....sigh.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Taken To Osun to take oath Before Leaving Nigeria Has Been Found by Trackstar: 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2022
Praise God

1 Like

Re: Lady Taken To Osun to take oath Before Leaving Nigeria Has Been Found by GIANTPLUSHUB: 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2022
Imagine
Re: Lady Taken To Osun to take oath Before Leaving Nigeria Has Been Found by anayolity: 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2022
Things dey happen for this country oooh.... Nah her link I go first nod

1 Like

Re: Lady Taken To Osun to take oath Before Leaving Nigeria Has Been Found by hatchy(f): 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2022
Thank God she was found safe with her head intact. The black man is extremely wicked.

Have you noticed something, though it has been like that for ages but unnoticed by people from this part of the world,perhaps.
Crises and disaster, whether man made or by mother nature occurs worldwide and trigger humanitarian crises whereby people are uprooted from their homes and move to another location. I have noticed that in Africa these refugees and IDPs are never ever organised. They are always chaotic, unorganised, struggling and carrying mountainous loads of their properties with them. Food and other relief distribution in camps is always chaotic and often times leading to stampede and looting.

Now, take a look at the Ukrainians leaving their country, very orderly, carrying just what they need. The camp they passed thru at their arrival in Poland had so many set of relief materials, foods and other things like toiletries etc, but the people were conducting themselves in orderly manner, pick what they essentially need and leaving what they don't need at the moment.

Now my question is, why is the white man very different from we Africans because if it were in Africa, the whole place would be crowded with people shouting on top of their voices, fighting over the relief materials. Mama, papa, their children would have collected x10 of what is meant for one person each and still curse the government on top of it.

Why is the black man not orderly, calm and soft spoken in his mannerism.
Is the black man gene wired to be violent, wicked and unorganised?
Some years ago in Delta state, flood devastated some parts of the state lying along the Niger river. An IDP camp was opened to cater for the people who lost their homes and livelihood to the disaster. A woman and her family I know too well who was never affected moved to the primary school IDP camp, sleeping there with all her family and collecting relief materials.

The black gene is mutant of the original. It can never be like the Arians, yellow or the red race. It is cursed.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Taken To Osun to take oath Before Leaving Nigeria Has Been Found by gift2xl: 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2022
Tomorrow is service
Re: Lady Taken To Osun to take oath Before Leaving Nigeria Has Been Found by Optimistguy1969: 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2022
Re: Lady Taken To Osun to take oath Before Leaving Nigeria Has Been Found by IbileIfe: 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2022
Ignorance may be an excuse, but stupidity is a choice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son / Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics / For How Long Should An Engagement Ring Be Worn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.