Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Have You Ever Been Given A Lift By A Lady Before? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Have You Ever Been Given A Lift By A Lady Before? (2432 Views)

What Best Way I Can Lift My Car Up Without Tempering With Shocks Or Tyre? / A Lady Gave A Guy A Lift In Lagos, See What She Did To Him { Photo } / Elon Musk Set To Launch His Tesla Roadster To Mars On SpaceX Heavy Lift Rocket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Given A Lift By A Lady Before? by kabanayol9(m): 7:17pm On Nov 22, 2023
3weeks ago, i was going out to watch football match between top two clubs on saturday, there was this beautiful lady that was driving a jeep, she stopped at the junction i was waiting to take a bike to the viewing centre, she greeted me, i returned her greeting, i thought she wanted to ask for direction.
The next voice i heard was handsome where are going? sharp sharp my brain don begin reasons some things like, is this the new strategy they are using now, she go just carry me pretending to be giving me a lift then the rest of her guys attacks on the way or is she a yahoo girl? abi she is a ritualist once i enter her jeep dey don use my enemy be that, so many bad thoughts was flying on my mind, don't blame me considering the way the country is, some don't want to husle but wants to get rich instantly.
I finally told her thank you that i appreciate her kind gesture, i think she understands my body behavior, she parked properly, came down and was like uncle is not what you are thinking, i meant no harm , i am actually new in this area, was just trying to help.
It was then i summoned courage, apologize and entered, we chatted, exchanged contacts still i didn't loose guard sha, that was the first time a lady will ever give me a lift, share your experience too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Given A Lift By A Lady Before? by Thundafireseun: 7:20pm On Nov 22, 2023
This is super story

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Given A Lift By A Lady Before? by Rejouir: 7:38pm On Nov 22, 2023
Thundafireseun:
This is super story
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Given A Lift By A Lady Before? by Felimax(m): 7:39pm On Nov 22, 2023
From Igwuruta to my place of work at Rumuokoro. She was quite friendly and rich.

She has a big shop and she could sell stuffs to me and won't mind if I am not paying at that moment.

She lifted me twice and this was the period I was having serious issues with women around my neighborhood. I have made up my mind to leave the area before my friendship started with this lady. Few days later I was already out and moved to Rumuokoro perhaps she will be wondering why she was not seeing me again since I did not tell her anything. No contact shared!

Op, interesting times!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Given A Lift By A Lady Before? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:41pm On Nov 22, 2023
Yesh grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Given A Lift By A Lady Before? by Afamsi: 8:21pm On Nov 22, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Yesh grin
wish one be yesh again
Re: Have You Ever Been Given A Lift By A Lady Before? by Benki003(m): 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2023
One time I was going back to school, she saw me, and offered me a lift for her to drop me where I'll get bus to my school, though she had a child but she was beautiful

She asked me where I was going to and I told her we discussed but didn't exchange contacts, since then haven't seen her again 🥺

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Given A Lift By A Lady Before? by IjebuWarrior: 9:53pm On Nov 22, 2023
Impossible in Nigeria! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Given A Lift By A Lady Before? by drmikeadams(m): 10:09pm On Nov 22, 2023
I need to leave my area,na broke single mothers full here grin dey Bleep like rabbjts

17 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Given A Lift By A Lady Before? by Starboytwo(m): 10:52pm On Nov 22, 2023
Op you dey crase oo, what do you think we are on this space sad

Park jeep dey beg you, on top bike. You are a phantom liar.

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Given A Lift By A Lady Before? by Zonefree(m): 11:33pm On Nov 22, 2023
drmikeadams:
I need to leave my area,na broke single mothers full here grin dey Bleep like rabbjts
cheesy

Broke and wretched Nigerian single mothers are deadlier than cancer. Always be careful with them.

Please, avoid any intimate relationship with them until you move out.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Given A Lift By A Lady Before? by flokii: 11:40pm On Nov 22, 2023
The country is not safe o.. Just be on the lookout before you accept favours from strangers.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Given A Lift By A Lady Before? by drmikeadams(m): 12:02am On Nov 23, 2023
Zonefree:

cheesy

Broke and wretched Nigerian single mothers are deadlier than cancer. Always be careful with them.

Please, avoid any intimate relationship with them until you move out.

I never near naija girls for 2 years by December grin I avoid billing at all cost grin

Some think say I be gay grin I no answer them grin

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Given A Lift By A Lady Before? by ashawopikin(m): 1:20am On Nov 23, 2023
My first time was a sunday in 2007 or so, guiding light assembly in Osborne in ikoyi, this fine yellow girl just ask me "hi where are you heading"? i said obalende she dropped me off, collected my number then from there we started, it took like 3 weeks before we started hooking up, she even connected me with my very first job on the island before she went for her masters abroad

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Given A Lift By A Lady Before? by sulakishop(m): 2:31am On Nov 23, 2023
I watched it in a movie last night

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Given A Lift By A Lady Before? by Pat081: 5:38am On Nov 23, 2023
kabanayol9:
3weeks ago, i was going out to watch football match between top two clubs on saturday, there was this beautiful lady that was driving a jeep, she stopped at the junction i was waiting to take a bike to the viewing centre, she greeted me, i returned her greeting, i thought she wanted to ask for direction.
The next voice i heard was handsome where are going? sharp sharp my brain don begin reasons some things like, is this the new strategy they are using now, she go just carry me pretending to be giving me a lift then the rest of her guys attacks on the way or is she a yahoo girl? abi she is a ritualist once i enter her jeep dey don use my enemy be that, so many bad thoughts was flying on my mind, don't blame me considering the way the country is, some don't want to husle but wants to get rich instantly.
I finally told her thank you that i appreciate her kind gesture, i think she understands my body behavior, she parked properly, came down and was like uncle is not what you are thinking, i meant no harm , i am actually new in this area, was just trying to help.
It was then i summoned courage, apologize and entered, we chatted, exchanged contacts still i didn't loose guard sha, that was the first time a lady will ever give me a lift, share your experience too.
Hmmmmmm dey are using ladies to get guys now if I don't know her I will never enter into the car and not only ladies ooo guys too I will never do that Pastors car too some of them are bad now

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Given A Lift By A Lady Before? by Kevineleven(m): 6:28am On Nov 23, 2023
Yeah once, but I was emotionally distant, imagine giving a lift to someone who maintained a straight faceee in your car and responded to your chit chat with yes, no or a very brief answer.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Given A Lift By A Lady Before? by temmyejo: 6:51am On Nov 23, 2023
grin grin grin grin
Thundafireseun:
This is super story
Guy this your meme lasan!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Given A Lift By A Lady Before? by id4sho(m): 7:17am On Nov 23, 2023
Strong question??!
Re: Have You Ever Been Given A Lift By A Lady Before? by Obakoolex(m): 7:18am On Nov 23, 2023
grin Yes just because she doesn't know the road and needed me for direction

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Given A Lift By A Lady Before? by Thundafireseun: 7:51am On Nov 23, 2023
temmyejo:
grin grin grin ;DGuy this your meme lasan!

Seun and his mods banded my original account since January this year just because one boy insulted me and I insulted him back
Re: Have You Ever Been Given A Lift By A Lady Before? by We4all: 7:55am On Nov 23, 2023
Riding with a stranger in this Nigeria? I will pass.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Given A Lift By A Lady Before? by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 23, 2023
Lmao. Naija lady? Dream on kid. Even guys driving cars spit on their fellow guys trekking talk less of ladies that are naturally classists and hypergamous except maybe she has been seeing you before without you knowing

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Given A Lift By A Lady Before? by BigDawsNet: 8:00am On Nov 23, 2023
Nah, but a lady has offered to pay for my ride
Re: Have You Ever Been Given A Lift By A Lady Before? by Akoasi: 8:46am On Nov 23, 2023
This story na tales of moonlight

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Given A Lift By A Lady Before? by nicedayontop: 9:26am On Nov 23, 2023
Very well, almost everyday, even this morning, but they are mostly my co-workers and church members.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Given A Lift By A Lady Before? by sacajawea: 10:26am On Nov 23, 2023
drmikeadams:
Seriously?? Dem dey fvck anyhow for there??

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Given A Lift By A Lady Before? by MrDoGood(m): 10:48am On Nov 23, 2023
Yeah.

Once....,,,,

A lady from my estate and it was a cool evening. I didn't feel like driving that evening and where I was going was less than a Km away. I walked outside my estate so I get a bike. She parked and offered me a lift to the junction. Her kids were at the back.

This is Abuja and it's almost the norm here.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Given A Lift By A Lady Before? by vivalavida(m): 1:05pm On Nov 23, 2023
Yes. So many yeas ago at owerri. She is the daughter of a former chief judge of imo state. We are friends till today. Was waiting for keke under a scorching sun at the bus stop when she drove past in her matrix and stopped. Two women waiting alongside me rushed to enter her car, she refused and asked I join her. Collected her number afterwards.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Given A Lift By A Lady Before? by kabanayol9(m): 1:39pm On Nov 23, 2023
Starboytwo:
Op you dey crase oo, what do you think we are on this space sad

Park jeep dey beg you, on top bike. You are a phantom liar.
Read and digest well my brother, i didn't say i was on bike, i said i was at the junction waiting for bike, she stopped at the junction that i am standing then greeted me, i returned her greeting thinking she wants to ask for direction....
Re: Have You Ever Been Given A Lift By A Lady Before? by kabanayol9(m): 1:42pm On Nov 23, 2023
Spirit04:
Lmao. Naija lady? Dream on kid. Even guys driving cars spit on their fellow guys trekking talk less of ladies that are naturally classists and hypergamous except maybe she has been seeing you before without you knowing
That's what amazes me most but i think maybe she must have been seeing me.
Re: Have You Ever Been Given A Lift By A Lady Before? by Livegamesonly(m): 1:47pm On Nov 23, 2023
kabanayol9:

That's what amazes me most but i think maybe she must have been seeing me.
finally my man...you got the real sugar mummy....how you dey bro...hope you good

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"pure Water" Car? What Is The Real Name / Rear Left Light And The City Metal Emblem Of Honda City 2007 Model Wanted / Stolen Car!!! Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.