Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

The Coming Eagles' Summit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Coming Eagles' Summit (1098 Views)

Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? / The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 7:52am On Nov 23, 2023
In Nigeria

Genesis 2:7
And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

When the soul within loses the breath of God, the body housing it becomes a carcase
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 8:26am On Nov 24, 2023
Ezekiel 18:20
The soul that sinneth, it shall die

How does a soul die? A soul is the seat of conscious reason, emotions, intelligence and knowledge. When a soul dies, it becomes impervious to the knowledge of God.
For example, if someone is referred to as being 'soulless', it means that that person is dangerous, unreasoning. That's godlessness on steroids

The death of a soul is the end of everything for that soul, and it must devolve. That devolution is expressed physically in mental deadness, reduction to the level of base feral animals. Unthinking, unfeeling, instinctual, unconscious, irrational, evil, wicked and dangerous
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 7:02am On Nov 25, 2023
When God took Israel out of Egypt, out of the house of bondage, he told Israel that if they transgressed the law and covenant that they were going to sign with him, he would turn his back on them. When God turns his back on anyone, they become naked and vulnerable, and become easy to prey upon by feral predators

The glory of the LORD was no longer upon Adam

Genesis 3:10-11
10 And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.
11 And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?

And in consequence of their transgression, they became carcases and prey to all kinds of flying, walking, creeping predators as it is written:

Deuteronomy 28:25-27
King James Version
25 The Lord shall cause thee to be smitten before thine enemies: thou shalt go out one way against them, and flee seven ways before them: and shalt be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth.
26 And thy carcase shall be meat unto all fowls of the air, and unto the beasts of the earth, and no man shall fray them away.
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 10:16am On Nov 25, 2023
Matthew 24:28
For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together

You can never understand the prophecy above of you continue to think that the Israelis are the Israelites of the Bible. This is where you need to stop reading this thread if you are unwilling to make the transition. This thread can never make sense to you.
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 10:27am On Nov 25, 2023
Deuteronomy 28:26
And thy carcase shall be meat unto all fowls of the air, and unto the beasts of the earth, and no man shall fray them away

Any man whom God turns away from automatically becomes a prey to be preyed upon by any kind of predator. When Lion come e chop him own. When Dog come e chop him own. When crocodile come e chop him own. When anaconda come e chop him own. When hyena come e chop him own. When eagle come e chop him own. Have you seen the majestic eagle hunting a rabbit? Check YouTube. Farsighted, ruthless, merciless. The eagle feasts on its prey alive. Fresh. Raw. Sweet.

The disaster of the human carcase is that he is subject to all kinds predators. There is no man to fray them away meaning no man to scare these predators away and make them afraid. So these human carcase are meat for all comers
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 10:41am On Nov 25, 2023
Jeremiah 7:33
And the carcases of this people shall be meat for the fowls of the heaven, and for the beasts of the earth; and none shall fray them away

No Samson, No Gideon, no Jephthah, no Phinehas, no Josiah, no Hezekiah, no Samuel, no David to fray away the predators

No ubermensch to fray the beasts and birds of prey away; no man to build an edge of protection around the carcases. Even the anointed of the LORD, the very breath of his nostrils was caught in their trap

Lamentations 4:20
The breath of our nostrils, the anointed of the Lord, was taken in their pits, of whom we said, Under his shadow we shall live among the heathen

All of them devolved together into the pit. But even in the grave, Jesus is LORD

1 Corinthians 15:20
But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 10:55am On Nov 25, 2023
1 Peter 1:1-4
King James Version
1 Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia,
2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,

Jesus Christ was also in the [mental, spiritual] grave but he is now risen from the dead and he is the first fruits of them that slept [mentally and spiritually]

These people, the mental and spiritual dead, are the people called 'black' today.
They inhabit Africa, majorly. They are found everywhere in the world. Any anywhere they are found, their societies are the poorest, the dirtiest, the most unproductive, the most crime ridden and dangerous, the most illiterate and uneducated, the most arrogant and most stupid, the most gullible and most easiest to deceive, the most religious, the most susceptible to fables, the most superstitious etc., all of these because of mental and spiritual death

They are in the grave, in the pit of hell, ensconced in mental prisons, bound in affliction and iron, until the LORD sends them a Redeemer.

Isaiah 1:2-4
King James Version
2 Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: for the Lord hath spoken, I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against me.
3 The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider.
4 Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the Lord, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 11:08am On Nov 25, 2023
They have become human carrion, living wreckage, not fit for anything, poor, pauperised, and pulverised

What is the meaning of single countries summoning an entire continent for pittance and handouts? It is not as if the continent is not blessed, they just lack the mental capacity to harness what the LORD has given them. So strangers come in to exploit these resources, and give them chicken change chicken feed pittance in return and if they try to rebel they are ruthlessly, brutally, and decisively put down as a reminder to future rebels

Deuteronomy 28:42-44
King James Version
42 All thy trees and fruit of thy land shall the locust consume.
43 The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low.
44 He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail.

US-Africa summit
France-Africa summit
Indian-Africa summit
Germany-Africa summit
Russia-Africa summit
Togo-Africa summit
Uzbekistan-Africa summit
Japan-Africa summit
China-Africa summit
Vietnamese-Africa summit
UK-Africa summit

Begging up and down shamelessly. Awon omo on'ile, ol'ona reduced to paupers and mendicants, human carcase, because they transgressed the commandments of the LORD, and he turned his back against them.
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 11:17am On Nov 25, 2023
Jeremiah 12:6-8
King James Version
6 For even thy brethren, and the house of thy father, even they have dealt treacherously with thee; yea, they have called a multitude after thee: believe them not, though they speak fair words unto thee.
7 I have forsaken mine house, I have left mine heritage; I have given the dearly beloved of my soul into the hand of her enemies.
8 Mine heritage is unto me as a lion in the forest; it crieth out against me: therefore have I hated it

The LORD forsook the dearly beloved of his soul, and at happened to them as a result of this?

Isaiah 29:13-14
King James Version
13 Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:
14 Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.

He hid their wisdom and they became dumb like rock

See their latter end, what is happening to them today, as Moses told them a long time ago, he showed them where their intransigence, their incorrigibility, their endless transgressions, would lead them:

Deuteronomy 32:29-31
King James Version
29 O that they were wise, that they understood this, that they would consider their latter end!
30 How should one chase a thousand, and two put ten thousand to flight, except their Rock had sold them, and the Lord had shut them up?

These are the human carcases
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 11:20am On Nov 25, 2023
On land, the lion is the most majestic power

In the air, the eagle is the most majestic power
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 2:52pm On Nov 25, 2023
Isaiah 47:6
I was wroth with my people, I have polluted mine inheritance, and given them into thine hand: thou didst shew them no mercy; upon the ancient hast thou very heavily laid thy yoke.

When Israel became a carcase this is what they became, slaves. Upon the ancients they laid the yoke heavily, working them to death. Labour for pittance till you die from exhaustion, after you close from you 9-5, open your shop and start selling your wosiwosi, close by 10pm, and listen to stock market news, motivational speaker has told you to have multiple streams of income, stock market is bearish today, monkey market, tomorrow will be better, rinse and repeat. Heavy yoke. No time to sit, think, read, or philosophise about life, everyone is pursuing pittance, they have constricted their economy so much, the volume of money in circulation is only meant to keep the people alive, not to prosper them

He polluted his inheritance. He gave Israel into the hands of the Babylonians: they did not show any mercy, even till today: ruthless merciless exploitation: even upon the ancient, they laid the yoke heavily, they worked the ancient to death.

God even provided Moab to be giving us money to eat food in the last 9years. If not for that special provision in this end times, hunger would have finished us all, abi you didn't hear in the news that our revenue to debt servicing ratio is 100%? So how have we been we been feeding? Na China o

Isaiah 16:4
Let mine outcasts dwell with thee, Moab; be thou a covert to them from the face of the spoiler: for the extortioner is at an end, the spoiler ceaseth, the oppressors are consumed out of the land.

You borrow 100 you paid 10,000,000 in debt service and the principal remains 1billion! Master usurers. You can't compete!
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 3:00pm On Nov 25, 2023
Zephaniah 3:10
From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering.

Psalm 105:23
Israel also came into Egypt; and Jacob sojourned in the land of Ham

Isaiah 11:14-16
King James Version
14 But they shall fly upon the shoulders of the Philistines toward the west; they shall spoil them of the east together: they shall lay their hand upon Edom and Moab; and the children of Ammon shall obey them.
15 And the Lord shall utterly destroy the tongue of the Egyptian sea; and with his mighty wind shall he shake his hand over the river, and shall smite it in the seven streams, and make men go over dryshod.
16 And there shall be an highway for the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria; like as it was to Israel in the day that he came up out of the land of Egypt.
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2023
Ezekiel 28:25
Thus saith the Lord God; When I shall have gathered the house of Israel from the people among whom they are scattered, and shall be sanctified in them in the sight of the heathen, then shall they dwell in their land that I have given to my servant Jacob

Ezekiel 37:21
And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:

Ezekiel 37:28
And the heathen shall know that I the Lord do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2023
Israel is the carcase.
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2023
The eagle is the most majestic of all birds

Jeremiah 49:16
Thy terribleness hath deceived thee, and the pride of thine heart, O thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, that holdest the height of the hill: though thou shouldest make thy nest as high as the eagle, I will bring thee down from thence, saith the Lord.

The eagles are the nations that feed on Israel
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 8:04am On Nov 26, 2023
Ezekiel 39:17
King James Version
17 And, thou son of man, thus saith the Lord God; Speak unto every feathered fowl, and to every beast of the field, Assemble yourselves, and come; gather yourselves on every side to my sacrifice that I do sacrifice for you, even a great sacrifice upon the mountains of Israel, that ye may eat flesh, and drink blood.

You feast has now ended. It is time to pay
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 1:08pm On Nov 26, 2023
Psalms 79:2
The dead bodies of thy servants have they given to be meat unto the fowls of the heaven, the flesh of thy saints unto the beasts of the earth.

These eagles fed on meat with impunity. They gorged themselves to stupor on the meat of Israel and since there was no man to fray them away they ate until they could eat no more. The meat was free, cheap, available and plenteous, and no holds barred to exploitation. All any predator, flying, walking or creeping needed to do was just to stretch forth their hands, claws, or paws and grab the juicest freshest carcase

Pastor 79:9-13
9 Help us, O God of our salvation, for the glory of thy name: and deliver us, and purge away our sins, for thy name's sake.
10 Wherefore should the heathen say, Where is their God? let him be known among the heathen in our sight by the revenging of the blood of thy servants which is shed.
11 Let the sighing of the prisoner come before thee; according to the greatness of thy power preserve thou those that are appointed to die;
12 And render unto our neighbours sevenfold into their bosom their reproach, wherewith they have reproached thee, O Lord.
13 So we thy people and sheep of thy pasture will give thee thanks for ever: we will shew forth thy praise to all generations.
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 7:03am On Nov 28, 2023
Under the banner of Christ, Israel will be regathered

Deuteronomy 30:1-4
King James Version
30 And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the Lord thy God hath driven thee,
2 And shalt return unto the Lord thy God, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul;
3 That then the Lord thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the Lord thy God hath scattered thee.
4 If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the Lord thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee:

Despite all warnings and admonitions to return to the LORD Israel was forever disobedient until wrath can upon them; the spirit of the LORD left them and the became as the dead, mere carcases, and there was no one to fray the predators from preying on them.

But the frayer has come. The helper from the LORD has arrived, and he must reign till everything is under his feet.

Colossians 1:15-18
King James Version
15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

This person, Christ, is risen from the dead. He was caught in the pit with Israel, but he has become the firstfruits from the dead: he created everything, whether onnearth or in heaven, he is the first and creator of them all, visible or invisible, thrones or dominions, principalities or powers, he is the King of the universe

In all things he will had preeminence
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 7:05am On Nov 28, 2023
The Lion of the tribe of Judah has roared from the wilderness and summoned all the kings and eagles of the earth!

For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 7:17am On Nov 29, 2023
There is no throne on the earth that will not be represented in this summit and it will be representation in person, no proxies. Nigeria is about to witness the biggest carnival in its history.

Why Nigeria? Because Nigeria hosts the single largest congregation of dispersed ancient Israelites in the world. Nigeria is resource rich but mentally poor, this is the Israelite conundrum, a result of the curse.

Before before, when we tell people that Israel is devolved and living in Nigeria, people will come and argue and argue and argue.

No one is interested in any stupid winding fruitless and resultless arguments anymore, you either accept it or you are a heathen, deep will call unto deep and if it doesn't call unto you it means you are not part of it. Period.

Ezekiel 28:25-26
King James Version
25 Thus saith the Lord God; When I shall have gathered the house of Israel from the people among whom they are scattered, and shall be sanctified in them in the sight of the heathen, then shall they dwell in their land that I have given to my servant Jacob.
26 And they shall dwell safely therein, and shall build houses, and plant vineyards; yea, they shall dwell with confidence, when I have executed judgments upon all those that despise them round about them; and they shall know that I am the Lord their God.

So among the people that the carcase of Israel has been dispersed all the kings and eagles of the earth must come and be gathered together

For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 7:36am On Nov 29, 2023
Tribulation in Israel ends when God chooses a leader for them. That leader is the frayer that protects Israel from her enemies. Moses, Joshua, Jephthah, Samson, Samuel, Barak, David etc., they were all chosen at different times to lead the children of Israel. They led Israel to conquer all their enemies. No bird of prey, no beast, no flying, crawling, creeping, scuppering or scampering predator dared Israel when these men were chosen to lead Israel. Even rats preyed on Israel, rats!

Psalm 79:2
The dead bodies of thy servants have they given to be meat unto the fowls of the heaven, the flesh of thy saints unto the beasts of the earth

Even rats, were feeding off and on Israel, how are the mighty fallen and the weapons of war perished!

There was no one to fray the birds and beasts, but now the frayer has come. His name is David Michael

Daniel 12:1
And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book

Michael is on his feet now and has summoned all the kings and eagles of the earth.
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by Fireoflife: 8:11am On Nov 29, 2023
MrPresident1:
Tribulation in Israel ends when God chooses a leader for them. That leader is the frayer that protects Israel from her enemies. Moses, Joshua, Jephthah, Samson, Samuel, Barak, David etc., they were all chosen at different times to lead the children of Israel. They led Israel to conquer all their enemies. No bird of prey, no beast, no flying, crawling, creeping, scuppering or scampering predator dared Israel when these men were chosen to lead Israel. Even rats preyed on Israel, rats!

Psalm 79:2
The dead bodies of thy servants have they given to be meat unto the fowls of the heaven, the flesh of thy saints unto the beasts of the earth

Even rats, were feeding off and on Israel, how are the mighty fallen and the weapons of war perished!

There was no one to fray the birds and beasts, but now the frayer has come. His name is David Michael

Daniel 12:1
And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book

Michael is on his feet now and has summoned all the kings and eagles of the earth.
I suddenly understand this. Would have said more, but I've been advised not to.
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 11:27pm On Nov 29, 2023
The summit of the big eagles is coming
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 7:51am On Nov 30, 2023
Malachi 4:2
But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

The Sun of David, Jephthah, Moses, Barak, Samuel, Samson etc., arose over Israel in the days of old and these men brought peace and prosperity to God's flock

Kings from all over the earth are coming to the place of the carcase, to pay homage in Nigeria. Niger- Black, ria-Area, area peopled and dominated by BLACK people, black meaning spiritually and mentally lifeless

Tribulation ends when a saviour comes, the frayer, David Michael and his Mighty Ubermensch, are now here

Let the earth tremble!
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 8:21am On Nov 30, 2023
You will soon hear it in the news...
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 7:46am On Dec 01, 2023
Matthew 24:32-33
32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 8:26am On Dec 01, 2023
MrPresident1:
Matthew 24:32-33
32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

My interpretation of this passage is this:

The interplay of seasons is used to describe the imminence of what is to come; the relay race between Spring as summer, the handing over of the season baton from one to the other is used as the example

There are four generations: Winter, Spring, Summer, Autumn, and based on the passage, and the way the imminence is described, we could say each of these four seasons represent one generation. So in one solar cycle, there are four generations.

The sun dies on the 21st of December every year and comes back to life again on the morning of the 25th of December which is when a new solar cycle of four generations begins again.

And this generation shall not pass till all these things be fulfilled...This is predicated on the fulfilment of all the prophecies: the gathering of the eagles in the place of the carcase being the last definitive sign. We shall understand with time

28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 6:48pm On Dec 01, 2023
The eagles shall gather in the place where the carcase can be found

Carcase of man, bound in chains, the bones of the dead, drying slowly in the hot sun of Ham. The sun has fried their brains and they can no longer act or resist
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 8:09am On Dec 05, 2023
Matthew 24:32

So where are the carcase?

Zephaniah 3:10
From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering

What were they doing beyond the rivers of Ethiopia? They were dispersed by the LORD because of their unending transgressions

Daniel 8:12
And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

How can they be redeemed?

Ezekiel 18:30-32
King James Version
30 Therefore I will judge you, O house of Israel, every one according to his ways, saith the Lord God. Repent, and turn yourselves from all your transgressions; so iniquity shall not be your ruin.
31 Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel?
32 For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord God: wherefore turn yourselves, and live ye.

Israel is dwelling in Ham. Israel is devolved. Israel is looking for redemption

Israel is in hell.
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 10:45pm On Dec 05, 2023
MrPresident1:

My interpretation of this passage is this:

The interplay of seasons is used to describe the imminence of what is to come; the relay race between Spring as summer, the handing over of the season baton from one to the other is used as the example

There are four generations: Winter, Spring, Summer, Autumn, and based on the passage, and the way the imminence is described, we could say each of these four seasons represent one generation. So in one solar cycle, there are four generations.

The sun dies on the 21st of December every year and comes back to life again on the morning of the 25th of December which is when a new solar cycle of four generations begins again.

And this generation shall not pass till all these things be fulfilled...This is predicated on the fulfilment of all the prophecies: the gathering of the eagles in the place of the carcase being the last definitive sign. We shall understand with time

A new generation usually begins on Christmas day
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 11:01pm On Dec 06, 2023
Deuteronomy 28:26
And thy carcase shall be meat unto all fowls of the air, and unto the beasts of the earth, and no man shall fray them away

The man who will help the dispersed of the Lord will come; the Lord will not abandon the dearly beloved of his soul, for his name sake alone, he will send help and all the glory will be his

He only pushed his Israel away, he did not cast us off forever
Re: The Coming Eagles' Summit by MrPresident1: 8:24am On Dec 15, 2023
Matthew 8:21-22
King James Version
21 And another of his disciples said unto him, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father.

22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The National Stadium In Lagos And Hypocritical Christian Congregations / Message Delivered By The Lord Jesus To Susan & Sabrina (may 23, 2011) / Questions For Atheists?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.