Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,359 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Pastor Noah Abraham Hypnotised Our Children, Set Them Against Us — Parents - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Noah Abraham Hypnotised Our Children, Set Them Against Us — Parents (25256 Views)

Noah : The Real Story - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes / Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' / Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Noah Abraham Hypnotised Our Children, Set Them Against Us — Parents by emkz: 8:54am On Nov 23, 2023
How Ekiti 'Visa to heaven' pastor hypnotised our children, set them against us — Parents, victims

By Rotimi Ojomoyela

ADO-EKITI — DESPITE selling heaven visas for N310,000 to his members in Ekiti State, the founder of Christ High Commission Church, Araromi-Ugbesi, in Omuo-Oke, Ekiti State, Noah Abraham, is not done brainwashing his congregants.

This time around, the failed preacher has predicted an impending global doom that would signal the arrival of a new planet.

The controversial Pastor Abraham, who was re-arrested by the Ekiti State Police Command last week, said his apocalyptic prophecy would mark a new phase.

Recall that the cleric was arrested on April 27, 2022, in Omuo-Ekiti, after he converged over 40 persons in a camp and collected the sum of N310,000 from each of them as a ticket fee to heaven, but was granted bail by a Magistrate Court.

I’ve concluded my 42-year mission — Pastor Abraham
Recently, the controversial pastor returned to the limelight when he was arrested last Thursday by the Ekiti State Police Command in collaboration with the National Agency for Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons, NAPTIP, for the alleged kidnapping of over nine persons including minors and impregnating his choir coordinator’s wife.

Speaking with Vanguard, Pastor Abraham said the arrest by the police was meaningless, noting that he has fulfilled his mission on earth, which was to open a new phase of converts to his sender.

His words: "I rejoice because, for 42 years, I was trained for the work of 14 weeks. Until the first day of the assignment was concluded, nobody could pull down this church. When I started the second phase of my job on earth, they brought me here that I was to collect three things from people to stop the second phase. It gives me joy and my father is happy in heaven.

"I have spoken a lot and after I depart from this planet, there will be a sign all over the earth. This is what I want everybody to listen to. My mission, that has been completed, is to open up a new phase, which is the last one on this planet. I’m happy because it has been fulfilled."

Darkness'll hit Earth for 14 days
Pastor Abraham described the heaven ticket saga as his first assignment, saying he has concluded all that he was sent to do by God on earth and he is now ready to return to his creator.

He said: "The prophecy is that I have concluded my job and I am on my way to the one that sent me. Darkness shall hit the earth for 14 days. After the lifting of this suspensive darkness on the earth, there is going to be an arrival of light that has never been seen to commemorate the new planet.

"The Almighty God that created heaven and earth is my God. I practice Christianity and I am just happy within me. The conclusion of the assignment is giving me a job. The next is to return home to where I came from."

He hypnotised our children, set them against us—Parents
Vanguard gathered that some of the hostages were children of his members whom he hypnotised, brainwashed and set against their parents.

Narrating their ordeal, some of the children’s parents, who were held hostage, including church members and the legal wife of Pastor Abraham, decried how he set their children against them.

According to them, Pastor Abraham forced their children to withdraw from school.

I was told my wife had 21 evil spirits —Victim
A 27-year-old man, who was already working in an unnamed company where he was given an official vehicle, was asked to resign and kept in the camp without a specific mission.

One of the pastors in the church, who had a similar ordeal but spoke on condition of anonymity to Vanguard, said: "The message then was purity. When I heard that message, that gave me the courage to say that I had found a place, not until things started going wrong.

"He told me that my wife, whom we have been married for over 30 years, has 21 evil spirits and I had to send her away.

"At the initial stage, I asked her to go. Later, I was asked to bring her back and made a lot of sacrifices which involved lots of money.

"He said she had a curse which will require me to remove with money. My three children were with him. My firstborn, a graduate of Ambrose Alli University, studied Human Physiology and was already working. He was asked to resign because an edifice was coming down from heaven.

"His son was also withdrawn from the National Youth Service Corps, NYSC, along with other children. My daughter, who was an undergraduate student at the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi, was asked to come down with my people in Kaduna. About 18 of us came down, celebrating that there was a programme coming on.

"After that, he said we all had curses for which we had to pay N310,000 each for remission.

On August 25, 2022, my wife and I were sent packing from the camp. My children were not allowed to follow us. We were stripped naked, paid over N4 million and collected close to N3 million from my son.

"Later on, I was frustrated. My children were asked to run away. I lodged a complaint at Omuo Area Command Office which asked them to release my two children who were 16 and 19 years respectively.

The eldest who was 27 years then was asked to decide for himself because he was of age. I was frustrated with the whole situation.

"Not until recently that I was told that he has been arrested. I saw my children behaving strangely. Their names have been changed and they don’t want to come closer to me. I don’t know what has come into them. I won’t be surprised because I was in that bondage before God delivered me. I want the entire world to save my children."

He said we had evil spirits working against us— Abraham’s wife

On her part, Abraham’s wife said: "Even when I complained to the police station, I was offered access to two of my three children, but on our way home, he called them and asked them to return, which they did.

"He is always telling us that we have different curses and evil spirits working against us. He would ask us to sell our property and bring the money to him. I have invested almost N7 million in the church and I am left with nothing. Even my children don’t want to see me, I don’t know what he did to them.”

He snatched my wife, impregnated her—Choir Coordinator

Meanwhile, the choir coordinator of the church, Dare Ikuenayo, alleged that the cleric snatched and impregnated the mother of his three children.

Ikuenayo said: "I joined the church in Kabba, Kogi State, but one day, the pastor called me and notified me that my wife had a gift of prophecy that I should allow her to stay with him for a month and work for God which I obliged.

"Suddenly, I noticed that my wife was not even willing to see or talk to me. While I was trying to raise my eyebrows, the pastor announced in the church that he had taken my wife and no one could take her from him. I tried my best to no avail until he impregnated her and moved her into his house fully."

Another old woman, who is the elder sister to Pastor Abraham, alleged that he took almost a million naira from her on different occasions on the account that he wanted to cleanse her of evil spirits.

Get my children out of captivity, Pastor Abraham’s wife begs

Pastor Abraham's wife, who staged a protest at the Ekiti State Police Command with other victims pleaded with the government and appropriate authorities to assist them in getting their children, wife and relatives out of the captivity of the pastor.

In her testimony, Mrs Mary Abraham said after they came together at Omuo-Ekiti for the aborted heavenly mission, her husband came in one night and asked her to move out because he wanted the wife of the choir coordinator to move in.

She said: "He said the present work in his hand requires the woman to be with him and that was how he forced me out and denied me access to my three children.

"He withdrew all of my children from school and made their lives miserable. I wept when I saw my son yesterday after the police brought him here. I am begging Nigerians to help me take my children from him."

Investigation’s ongoing — Police

When contacted, the spokesman for the Ekiti State Police Command, DSP Sunday Abutu said the investigation was ongoing in collaboration with NAPTIP, adding that the police would move to the next line of action.

The specific line of action has yet to be disclosed as at the time of filing this report.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/11/how-ekiti-visa-to-heaven-pastor-hypnotised-our-children-set-them-against-us-parents-victims/amp/

1 Like

Re: Pastor Noah Abraham Hypnotised Our Children, Set Them Against Us — Parents by 360degreess(m): 10:05am On Nov 23, 2023
Christianity grin grin..I can mention not less than 50 cases of such nonsense between pastors and their sheeps... recently a pastor just impregnated a 14 year old girl in my area.. well I don't blame them,I blame their followers who worship them..

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pastor Noah Abraham Hypnotised Our Children, Set Them Against Us — Parents by Pootle: 10:05am On Nov 23, 2023
one of the most fraudulent thing to happen to this world is religion. religion has been used since time immemorial to scam, deceive, and hold people in bondage.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Noah Abraham Hypnotised Our Children, Set Them Against Us — Parents by nairalanda1(m): 10:05am On Nov 23, 2023
No it is not hypnosis.

Young people, and not so young people, are looking for that thing called a purpose in life. And when they meet someone with charisma, who gives them that purpose, they will follow him.

It's basically the basis of many religions, even Christianity and Islam, the basis of many atheistic movements like Marxisim, and a host of other movements.

The fact is, life , whether you live in a messed up country or a sane country, is BORING. When someone comes and says that you should follow him, or her or they, that they got the answers....yeah you would follow them

Sometimes it is beneficial for society. Islam turned a bunch of divided Arabs who prolly fought each other into a unified group that toppled empires. Marxisim once covered a third of the world, and set millions free from illiteracy, colonialism, and so forth. Christianity speaks for itself. Even Buddhisim has helped millions around the world. I could go on.

But many of them movements....especially when the man is very egoistical? Yeah. Like the sex cult formed by one man centered around his daughter's roomates.(I don't want to repeat the story here, it's still darn too bizzare).

Every one needs a purpose in life. And most of the time, it's movements like these....bad or good ...that provide that purpose.

Still, the pastor is still a slick snake oil salesman. Simple.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pastor Noah Abraham Hypnotised Our Children, Set Them Against Us — Parents by Alexiiydon: 10:05am On Nov 23, 2023
Lol
Re: Pastor Noah Abraham Hypnotised Our Children, Set Them Against Us — Parents by money121(m): 10:06am On Nov 23, 2023
Ok
Re: Pastor Noah Abraham Hypnotised Our Children, Set Them Against Us — Parents by emkz: 10:06am On Nov 23, 2023
Dear friends,

God created us and he did not hand religion to us.

When Jesus Christ came, he did not practice the religion of the day and did not found any religion. He taught us one thing: "Love your neighbour as yourself".

The religion we have become slaves to are not allowed to enslave those where the religion was founded. Let us apply our wisdoms and seek God for ourselves. There is not law that says we must be slaves to fellow human beings because they have God on speed dial.

This pastor is pathetic. Once you allow them to invade your space, you become vulnerable. And they can ruin your life. See the case of Ese Walters ruined by Biodun Fatoyinbo. Look at the woman set on fire by Reverend King in the name of Holy Ghost fire. Look at the charlatans who prophesied that Tinubu would not win the election and won't rule. Who rules the nation now?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Noah Abraham Hypnotised Our Children, Set Them Against Us — Parents by happney65: 10:06am On Nov 23, 2023
Bad guy. cheesy
Re: Pastor Noah Abraham Hypnotised Our Children, Set Them Against Us — Parents by topoftheworld(m): 10:06am On Nov 23, 2023
End time Pastors
Re: Pastor Noah Abraham Hypnotised Our Children, Set Them Against Us — Parents by taiwotimitt: 10:06am On Nov 23, 2023
PASTOR OR BABA ALAWO lmaooooooooooooooooooooo

Dont forget to register your Business/Company with CAC at discounted price joor

5,000 discount is not small grin grin grin

Before Pastor Noah go come for you grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Noah Abraham Hypnotised Our Children, Set Them Against Us — Parents by Aonkuuse(m): 10:06am On Nov 23, 2023
My advice to christians, kick these pastors out of your life and carry your bible, everything you need to do to see heaven is there.... I don't really know how someone will comfortably deceive someone in the name of religion

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Noah Abraham Hypnotised Our Children, Set Them Against Us — Parents by Nebes: 10:07am On Nov 23, 2023
Wahala
Re: Pastor Noah Abraham Hypnotised Our Children, Set Them Against Us — Parents by yemmight(m): 10:07am On Nov 23, 2023
Are they not idiots?

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Noah Abraham Hypnotised Our Children, Set Them Against Us — Parents by sofeo(m): 10:07am On Nov 23, 2023
Alright
Re: Pastor Noah Abraham Hypnotised Our Children, Set Them Against Us — Parents by SultanOfPuna: 10:08am On Nov 23, 2023
Ok
Re: Pastor Noah Abraham Hypnotised Our Children, Set Them Against Us — Parents by superCleanworks(m): 10:08am On Nov 23, 2023
Una nova start.

Ride on pastor. Keep up the bad good work

1 Like

Re: Pastor Noah Abraham Hypnotised Our Children, Set Them Against Us — Parents by verybadmouth(m): 10:08am On Nov 23, 2023
That's why I have stopped going to all these Churches. They're all scammers

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Noah Abraham Hypnotised Our Children, Set Them Against Us — Parents by 360degreess(m): 10:08am On Nov 23, 2023
Aonkuuse:
Religion
.. Especially Christianity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Noah Abraham Hypnotised Our Children, Set Them Against Us — Parents by lomprico(m): 10:09am On Nov 23, 2023
Nigerians will continue to be scammed till the end of time.

Very gulible lots.

Especially the religious ones. Once religion is involved they throw all logical reasoning out of the window. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Noah Abraham Hypnotised Our Children, Set Them Against Us — Parents by Mosba: 10:09am On Nov 23, 2023
Pastor Noah Abraham only cash out from the foolishness that has been set in motion since generations. Pay tithes, come to visit pastor secretly for prayer. A DNA test will scatter many churches if conducted

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Noah Abraham Hypnotised Our Children, Set Them Against Us — Parents by oluwaseyi0: 10:09am On Nov 23, 2023
Church business is most scam business

1 Like

Re: Pastor Noah Abraham Hypnotised Our Children, Set Them Against Us — Parents by jubrilELsudan: 10:10am On Nov 23, 2023
NA SO DIS END-TIME PASTOR DEY DO......NA HIM WAY

NA SO HE SAY HE DEY GO PREACH FOR THE ASHY JOINT WEY DEY HIM STREET.....NA SO HIM HYPNOTIZE ALL THE ASHYS MAKE DEM NO DEY FVCK ANYBODY BUT ONLY HIM

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Noah Abraham Hypnotised Our Children, Set Them Against Us — Parents by Segzy19: 10:10am On Nov 23, 2023
This one is not a pastor but a JuJu man! Confirmed jazzman

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Noah Abraham Hypnotised Our Children, Set Them Against Us — Parents by Bubu4Sea: 10:10am On Nov 23, 2023
Nothing go surprise me, as most pastors are Freemasons

1 Like

Re: Pastor Noah Abraham Hypnotised Our Children, Set Them Against Us — Parents by EDUECO(m): 10:10am On Nov 23, 2023
The man of gold and not God is raising funds to live a good life or/and travel to the developed world.

Since his members cannot think,he is doing the thinking for them by telling his followers what to do!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Noah Abraham Hypnotised Our Children, Set Them Against Us — Parents by Mindlog: 10:10am On Nov 23, 2023
The Pastor ought to have been admitted into Aro Neuropsychiatric hospital by now angry angry angry
Re: Pastor Noah Abraham Hypnotised Our Children, Set Them Against Us — Parents by jameschibuike(m): 10:11am On Nov 23, 2023
Study your Bible for yourself so that no man or woman will deceive you. Be wise!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell / The Ogboni Cult And Anti Catholic/ Islam / Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.