Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. (31307 Views)

Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor / See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister / I Caught My Husband Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Pootle: 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2023
you are the one, jus file for divorce
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Enskynelson(m): 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2023
Do whatever u can but don't do anything unlawful as u will regret and could even get greater shame than those who committed the act.
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by ItisWell22(f): 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2023
Ahmed0336:
This post reminds me of what a friend told me about his past.
He had a fiancée whom he had finished paying her dowry.
She visited uninvited from the state where she resides to where he was then only to meet him on top of a lady
He wasn't aware of her presence,only for him to realise after Cumming that she's sitting, watching them.
He was so shocked and confused but she was calm. She now asked them if they were through that she'd want to wash the bedsheet grin
After seeing the other lady off, his fiancée washed the bedsheet and even prepared pounded yam without showing any sign of anger.

My people my people, because of his fiancée reaction, HE REFUSED TO MARRY HER.

That she's capable of murder grin

😂
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Bobloco: 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2023
CHoccolaTE:

If this actually happen then the fiancee is just a desperate and pathetic human being. She actually offered to wash filthy after-sex bedsheets of other people after she caught her fiance cheating on her?
What kind of low self esteem is that?
I can understand some married women doing low, degrading stuff like that because they want their marriage to continue, but the girl in this situation is not even married to the cheater yet, she has every chance to leave him now that she discovered his true colors.
Once a cheat, always a cheat.

Or was a guy a very rich man that she was desperate to hook? Na wa for some girls o.

She is married because dowry had been paid
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by NaijaCover(m): 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2023
Inukwa ooooo
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by enemyofprogress: 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2023
Another very useless and childish thread for babies. I'm out of here.
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Ola9ja23: 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2023
Kajaard:

She should walk away and decide her next line of action from a safe distance.

Mumu
Na so it easy?

My wife once caught me about 6 years ago. We kept it within ourselves.
Though it was a difficult one year before she regain her confidence.

Now I work in another state and go home once in two weeks and no issue since then.

It happens but she has to give him a second chance

2 Likes

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Omoapena(m): 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2023
CHoccolaTE:
Hello Nairalanders,
What would you advice a woman who walked into the room and found her husband on top of another woman (having sex) to do?

What should be the best reaction for her at that moment?

Should she fight the husband and his female companion? Should she walk away?

Should she discuss with them calmly?

I need both male and female inputs please, thank you.

What is the best response for a woman who walked in on her husband sleeping with another woman?.
Thanks.

Is she still there?
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Nerogee(m): 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2023
CHoccolaTE:

If this actually happen then the fiancee is just a desperate and pathetic human being. She actually offered to wash filthy after-sex bedsheets of other people after she caught her fiance cheating on her?
What kind of low self esteem is that?
I can understand some married women doing low, degrading stuff like that because they want their marriage to continue, but the girl in this situation is not even married to the cheater yet, she has every chance to leave him now that she discovered his true colors.
Once a cheat, always a cheat.

Or was a guy a very rich man that she was desperate to hook? Na wa for some girls o.
You did not read the part that says he had finished paying her dowry. ?
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by sweetTai(m): 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2023
He’s evidently missing something at home. African women can drive you to do things you would normally not do.

2 Likes

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by slimmax: 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2023
And so.
Are we not in Africa, A man cheating has nothing to do with you. The baby gotten from the affair has nothing to do with u, but if a woman cheats , she will want you to take care of what is not yours, I make sense.
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Raphael81(m): 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2023
Maybe the husband mistakenly fell on top the other woman.
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Originalsly: 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2023
Advice is no use to a woman at that moment ... she will be guided by her emotions.
" Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned "
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by minasu190: 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2023
Never walk alone
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by IjebuWarrior: 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2023
sad
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Sleekfingers: 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2023
CHoccolaTE:
Hello Nairalanders,
What would you advice a woman who walked into the room and found her husband on top of another woman (having sex) to do?

What is the best response for a woman who walked in on her husband sleeping with another woman?.
Thanks.

People react to such situations differently.
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Bahamas95(m): 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2023
Even if you wanna cheat must you bring the woman to your matrimonial home? That's so disrespectful......Some men are just too stupid!

1 Like

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Bukolaolamipo: 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2023
CHoccolaTE:
Hello Nairalanders,

Thanks.
You don't have a G-lock at this time why na I'd shoot my hubby in the dick and shoot the girl in the head I'll also cut off his hands and tongue,e go dey explain tire but evidence no dey
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by ajailer(m): 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2023
Ahmed0336:
She visited uninvited from the state where she resides to where he was then only to meet him on top of a lady
He wasn't aware of her presence,only for him to realise after Cumming that she's sitting, watching them.
He was so shocked and confused but she was calm. She now asked them if they were through that she'd want to wash the bedsheet grin
After seeing the other lady off, his fiancée washed the bedsheet and even prepared pounded yam without showing any sign of anger.

The guy na wise guy o. The lady will def make life tough for him later.

na so I do one lady like that something very strong
later when small time pass she come dey try come back my side
I let am know straight say I no do again.... make she no go jonze me wen I don drop my guard for her.
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Greenfusion: 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2023
Ahmed0336:

Lol..i think say him na man....e for marry na....na wetin fit some men b this
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Dennisochampa: 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2023
She should weigh her options...
Is she independent?
If yes.... She should take custody of the kids and start a new life....
If not... Then she may have no option than to forgive the man and move on.
Personally, I don't take cheating lightly at all.....
Before she sit down for house one day... The man come infect her with disease wen them no fit cure....

3 Likes

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by jaxxy(m): 12:49pm On Nov 23, 2023
CHoccolaTE:
Hello Nairalanders,

Thanks.

how did she catch him exactly? did he cheat in his matrimonial home or outside?

whatever the case ask him why he cheated and if he shows any remorse u must distance urself from him sexually until there is a better discussion. Do all other home responsibilities like a good wife till further notice.
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by saintkel(m): 12:49pm On Nov 23, 2023
capnies:

ANY WOMAN THAT DID NOT MARRY A VIRGIN IS FOREVER UNFAITHFUL. ONLY VIRGINS CAN TALK ABOUT CHEATING.
if that is d case...a man also should be a virgin....

1 Like

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2023
Ahmed0336:

Not real. Or not in Nigeria or Israel or USA. Not in UK
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Fiscus105(m): 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2023
Powerhouse5050:
Nigerian women don't know how to walk away.

Nigerian women don't like to walk away

The title "Mrs" means much more than life to them.

Nigerian women would always search and find reasons to stay.

Most Nigerian women can't live or survive without cash inflow from husband.

The biggest, ultimate achievement of most Nigerian women is to be married.

Thus walking away is not an option.

If they post about single mother in Nigeria, you won't think twice before you use ur leprosy hand to say all sorts of derogatory on Naija woman.

Indeed I salute Naija woman in the hand of several beasts in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by soccerlite: 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2023
Ahmed0336:

And the man didn't faint
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Kajaard: 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2023
Ola9ja23:

Mumu
Na so it easy?

My wife once caught me about 6 years ago. We kept it within ourselves.
Though it was a difficult one year before she regain her confidence.

Now I work in another state and go home once in two weeks and no issue since then.

It happens but she has to give him a second chance

You must be an idiot to contribute with an insult. How old are you?

Only illiterates and morons without a working brain resort to insults in a discourse. Pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by marca(m): 12:55pm On Nov 23, 2023
It rains everywhere but the man shouldn't have brought a woman to his house... That's a total lack of respect... My advice: sit him down and settle the issue in whatever way
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Sermwell(m): 12:55pm On Nov 23, 2023
Nackzy:
They will say its a man's world, if woman cheat them go send her packing, this inequality is too much
It's a man's world actually (at least in Africa)!! Your believing it or not is irrelevant! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! / At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. / If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.