Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,608 members, 7,851,073 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:06 PM

Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations (48615 Views)

Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks / Davido Acquires N300 Million Lamborghini Aventador As Christmas Gift (Pix, Vid) / Kanayo O Kanayo And His Children - Daughter & Sons (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations by We4all: 6:23pm On Nov 23, 2023
With all these brouhaha, people will lose interest in helping him.

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations by obesse: 6:23pm On Nov 23, 2023
This one na end-time wife o!
grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations by jaxxy(m): 6:23pm On Nov 23, 2023
na the son wey no get sense I blame not the 2 desperate women.

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations by Kog45(m): 6:25pm On Nov 23, 2023
Any man that has a wife not wives with good children will always be happy….married more than a wife is a letter to unbalanced life.
Re: Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations by frog12: 6:27pm On Nov 23, 2023
but because the money dey big, the family dey fight over their share grin grin

finallybusy:
Thank God he received that much. I knew Nigerians would pull through.
Re: Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations by frog12: 6:28pm On Nov 23, 2023
all you need na greed first son. he go wan control all the money

Kog45:
Any man that has a wife not wives with good children will always be happy….married more than a wife is a letter to unbalanced life.
Re: Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations by PoliteActivist: 6:28pm On Nov 23, 2023
Benwallt:

More prevalent among the Igbos. Other tribes will allow the sick heal first before theatrics

Not only Igbos. Same thing happened in my area - money that church members donated. And prevalent? I don't recall another Igbo doing this. Stop being prejudiced

3 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations by finallybusy: 6:32pm On Nov 23, 2023
frog12:
but because the money dey big, the family dey fight over their share grin grin

Na so life dey. The man didn’t train them well.

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations by freechuks05(m): 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2023
Benwallt:

It is Igbo thing. That tribe is cursed. Person dey sick bed with part of body chopped off and his immediate associate dey syphon his hard earned proceed of monetary alm
Try get small sense nah!!! For the sake of people around you.

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations by Babangidapikin: 6:35pm On Nov 23, 2023
I don't know how people feel comfortable fighting over a dead man property that you don't know if he is in heaven or with you here on earth let alone someone living ....I am sha happy with Baba God for one thing, we are not going to take shishi out of this world, including our body ..If you like acquire everything, in 300 years , it might not even be trace to you.

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations by grandstar(m): 6:36pm On Nov 23, 2023
Solsix:
Some people sef, the man is battling for his life and they are fighting over people's donation. Spits

Mr Ibu scatter his home. Na him fault be that
Re: Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations by Juniorangel(m): 6:36pm On Nov 23, 2023
The story no complete abi this one na part 1

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations by rainluv: 6:40pm On Nov 23, 2023
Benwallt:

More prevalent among the Igbos. Other tribes will allow the sick heal first before theatrics

Yeah the same way mohbads dad let him die well before breaking his neck into a coffin all because of his property?
Very worthless tribe!!
Re: Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations by OvertheTop(m): 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2023
Benwallt:

It is Igbo thing. That tribe is cursed. Person dey sick bed with part of body chopped off and his immediate associate dey syphon his hard earned proceed of monetary alm

Greed and Selfishness Knows NO TRIBE.
Stop the Tribal Hate!!
Re: Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations by Okechinwadike: 6:44pm On Nov 23, 2023
who is to blame now? to me Mr ibu
Re: Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations by InvertedHammer: 6:44pm On Nov 23, 2023
/
I guess everyone forgets that Mr Ibu still has young children that need to be taken care of by a housewife.

Why are women supporting Jazmine while castigating Judy Edochie? I never knew that sidechics have any
power over a man's family. If Mr Ibu wants a 6th wife, he should marry Jazmine. All these bullshit about
"adopted" daughter is nonsensical. Even if, does an "adopted" daughter have more power over a wife?
If his wife is evil as Ibu purportedly claims, he knows what to do. Can you really trust Mr.Ibu's sons that
returned from SA and UK respectively with nothing to show into N100+ million cooling off in bank accounts?

Ibu's wife is too gentle for my liking. Most women would have destroyed Jazmine overnight and heavens won't fall.

/

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations by Ayatullah(m): 6:49pm On Nov 23, 2023
Those homes where indiscipline reigns supreme in the presence of the father without prompt and deliberate correctional measures will have such father of the house reaping this sort of shame and disgrace in good health or in ill health.

How many donors will like to come forward after this expose?

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations by Akpaamunsi: 6:50pm On Nov 23, 2023
lexy2014:

it shows that the man doesnt have control of his house.

wife not mother of his children, adopted daughter that isnt his offspring but seems to be his real offspring, sons that are his offspring but only God knows his relationship with them....

Who told you the wife is not a mother of his children?
Many of you on nairaland just type trash without thinking or verifying the rubbish that evolves from your brains
Re: Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations by Lovemeharder(f): 6:51pm On Nov 23, 2023
Na wa for this family o.
Re: Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations by sallazlee(m): 6:54pm On Nov 23, 2023
Parydelegate:
In portable voice .......

Wahala

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations by Akoasi: 6:57pm On Nov 23, 2023
May235:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family
alaye try dey add one fine gal pic with bum shots, e go make us quick donate
Re: Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations by SavageResponse(m): 6:59pm On Nov 23, 2023
Na for where dem see 300million? grin
Re: Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations by Kingosytex(m): 7:00pm On Nov 23, 2023
Arrested at Alagbon Police Station and detained there😂
English na your mate? 😂
Re: Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations by stagger: 7:01pm On Nov 23, 2023
Benwallt:

Are you well upstairs?

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations by Adakintroy: 7:04pm On Nov 23, 2023
When you do not raise children in fear of God. Somehow it will contrive to show and disgrace you. In other words no love de the huz. Imagine placing money over your father. That means he get how the money go plenty reach na to kpufff the old man.

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations by SavageResponse(m): 7:04pm On Nov 23, 2023
Benwallt:

If I get banned. You won't believe what will happen to you. You walk around here dishing insults n when you receive one you go about reporting to mods

Nothing will happen if you get banned!

You are very stupid for insulting a whole tribe because of your prejudice.

If you respond to this and talk trash I will dedicate the next 3 days to use you to wipe the floor!!!

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations by Morbeta11(m): 7:10pm On Nov 23, 2023
Benwallt:

You people should change. Is it Hausa, Yoruba or Ijaw causing trouble for the sick man?

You are myopic and inexperienced. This happens everywhere even to oyibo's sef.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) / Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) / Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.