Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,437 members, 7,846,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations (48581 Views)

Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks / Davido Acquires N300 Million Lamborghini Aventador As Christmas Gift (Pix, Vid) / Kanayo O Kanayo And His Children - Daughter & Sons (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:19pm On Nov 23, 2023
Jonathan:
Hmn

Shameless people

Mr Ibu got himself to that situation through

CARELESSNESS

RECKLESSNESS

and

BAD EATING HABITS

I no blame these leeches, I blame people wey donate.
You can't be more correct than this.And mind you,more actors are still upcoming in the list of that will face what befell Mr Ibu.
Re: Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations by Benwallt(m): 8:20pm On Nov 23, 2023
SavageResponse:

Omo ale!

Rich man with a wretched man mentality I said you should rest.
Rich folks don't behave like you.
Re: Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations by coretechng1(m): 8:21pm On Nov 23, 2023
Hmmmm Nigerians nawa..

Re: Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:27pm On Nov 23, 2023
Benwallt:

It is Igbo thing. That tribe is cursed. Person dey sick bed with part of body chopped off and his immediate associate dey syphon his hard earned proceed of monetary alm
Like your tribe are angels or what? Am sure you are from the tribe of loud mouthed animalistic accursed beings descended from a demon fallen from Heaven, bundle of cowardly animals who couldn't defend their territory against Fulani invaders..
It's only where Igbo matters lie, idiots like you have strength,but which only lies in the mouth and nothing more.
Your tribe is more cursed than the serpent in Eden,a hateful bitter cowardly bunch of entities.
The most despicable and hateful semi animals are all from your tribe and you are such a fine specimen.

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations by God1000(m): 8:30pm On Nov 23, 2023
cococandy:
They received up to #300 million in donations?
Nigerians are kind. And you can tell Mr Ibu is loved. Good for him
the man is truly loved by Nigerians.
Re: Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations by Benwallt(m): 8:40pm On Nov 23, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Like your tribe are angels or what? Am sure you are from the tribe of loud mouthed animalistic accursed beings descended from a demon fallen from Heaven, bundle of cowardly animals who couldn't defend their territory against Fulani invaders..
It's only where Igbo matters lie, idiots like you have strength,but which only lies in the mouth and nothing more.
Your tribe is more cursed than the serpent in Eden,a hateful bitter cowardly bunch of entities.
The most despicable and hateful semi animals are all from your tribe and you are such a fine specimen.

I am glad my comment sank deep. I will be looking for noticeable changes from you lots going forward. This one pained you reach bone.
Re: Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations by The1960writer: 8:43pm On Nov 23, 2023
May235:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family

That garri must be a magical garri that seems to last forever even after finishing on 'Monday'. You keep changing monikers just to scam unsuspecting, gullible and kind-hearted individuals. Quit this foolery and go get a real job, unscrupulous beggar or your judgement awaits you if you continue this nonsense.
Re: Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2023
These Ibu family members are so stupid, shameless and senseless, and demented,all combined together, fighting over donation made for his treatment.They couldn't even have the decency to wait for a period of time in case any unexpected contingency arises on the part of the man in the centre of the whole issue.
Very useless set of beings.Were they thinking the donations was made for them to spend as they like?
Attitudes like this will certainly make people start closing their hearts to donations for distressed personalities in the entertainment industry.
Re: Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:50pm On Nov 23, 2023
Benwallt:

I am glad my comment sank deep. I will be looking for noticeable changes from you lots going forward. This one pained you reach bone.
Lol! Am equally glad mine sank deep as well, because if not, you won't have replied.
Bunch of cowardly animals.
No wonder IBB once said that if he's sleeping and he is woken up to the news of Yorubas declaring war,he will simply go back to sleep and sleep deeper.
Cowardly savage animals.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations by Benwallt(m): 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! Am equally glad mine sank deep as well, because if not, you won't have replied.
Bunch of cowardly animals.
No wonder IBB once said that if he's sleeping and he is woken up to the news of Yorubas declaring war,he will simply go back to sleep and sleep deeper.
Cowardly savage animals.

Abacha equally said that " redeem a ₦20 promise to an Igbo man after killing his mother. He will go back and kill every member of his family for ₦50". It's a curse.

Re: Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:10pm On Nov 23, 2023
Benwallt:

Abacha equally said that " redeem a ₦20 promise to an Igbo man after killing his mother. He will go back and kill every member of his family for ₦50". It's a curse.
Lol!! Awww! Like your people are not masters in that and much more?
Why is Ogun state the capital of ritualists in your land?
Why are nearly every Islamic cleric in your land,all ritualists.
So you people are equally cursed.

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations by pansophist(m): 9:10pm On Nov 23, 2023
This is a good example of what in philosophy, they call a tragedy.

An event that shows the rottenness of human character, or as an analogy, to light a cigarette from your burning house, with your child inside, instead of looking for ways to quench it.

So many families believe they are bound by tight-knit love cemented by blood, a belief that only gets shattered when it is faced with adversity. For an individual to be so underdeveloped, that personal vanity triumphs over life, conscience, reputation, and uprightness. Such a tragedy.

It is more difficult to rule yourself than a city (Proverbs 16.32).

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations by Benwallt(m): 9:12pm On Nov 23, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol!! Awww! Like your people are not masters in that and much more?
Why is Ogun state the capital of ritualists in your land?
Why are nearly every Islamic cleric in your land,all ritualists.
So you people are equally cursed.

Why are there 387 decomposing bodies at the cattle market in Abia. To attract tourists?

Why Anambra the capital of cannibalism in the world?
Re: Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations by ufotunang: 9:12pm On Nov 23, 2023
Jonathan:
Hmn

Shameless people

Mr Ibu got himself to that situation through

CARELESSNESS

RECKLESSNESS

and

BAD EATING HABITS

I no blame these leeches, I blame people wey donate.
....bad eating habits.. what does he eat? 🙄
Re: Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations by smartr: 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2023
If you no marry good wife you go suffer o!
Re: Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:22pm On Nov 23, 2023
Benwallt:

Why are there 387 decomposing bodies at the cattle market in Abia. To attract tourists?

Like Cannibalism isn't in your land,too?
Human decomposed bodies and mined skulls too?
Cursed savages.
Re: Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations by sacajawea: 9:25pm On Nov 23, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

News reaching me has it that akurę CHEF DAMMY from kitchen march enter Cell ooo, where she will be served Watery beans, make she go taste another chef cooking wey no vie for Guinness Book Record
Chef Dammy Ke?
What happened? When?
Re: Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:25pm On Nov 23, 2023
Ketamine9000mg:
Hmmmm! Men, in all you do, look out for yourself. Your family only value and love you as long as you can provide. Once you loose this, they will treat you like garbage.

You are right.
Re: Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations by Waterbear(m): 9:27pm On Nov 23, 2023
Benwallt:

Get small sense abeg...

Just find way get am...

Your shame dey shame me, try get sense abeg!
I just dey try read comments and every stupid post just dey under your name...
Abi make we donate sense give you?

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations by Benwallt(m): 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Like Cannibalism isn't in your land,too?
Human decomposed bodies and mined skulls too?
Cursed savages.

Guyman, go and rest. You deserved that after a good day hustle. Don't let my comment take rest away from you.
Re: Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations by Benwallt(m): 9:34pm On Nov 23, 2023
Waterbear:

Get small sense abeg...

Just find way get am...

Your shame dey shame me, try get sense abeg!
I just dey try read comments and every stupid post just dey under your name...
Abi make we donate sense give you?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations by Navalsadiq(m): 9:34pm On Nov 23, 2023
Ketamine9000mg:
Hmmmm! Men, in all you do, look out for yourself. Your family only value and love you as long as you can provide. Once you loose this, they will treat you like garbage.
exactly thats my point
Re: Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations by Lordsonn: 9:38pm On Nov 23, 2023
Pray not to come from this family
Re: Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:39pm On Nov 23, 2023
Benwallt:

Guyman, go and rest. You deserved that after a good day hustle. Don't let my comment take rest away from you.
Lol!! Same to you.
Re: Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations by Benwallt(m): 9:49pm On Nov 23, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol!! Same to you.

Have a great rest.
Re: Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:55pm On Nov 23, 2023
Benwallt:

Have a great rest.
Same to you
Re: Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations by RosyIsBlessed: 10:00pm On Nov 23, 2023
Humans!
Re: Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations by Melanyn(m): 10:59pm On Nov 23, 2023
Na waw o...
Shit is getting messy

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations by Danisaint112(m): 2:03am On Nov 24, 2023
Abujaexpress:
Igbo people and money matter!!!

You are a dumb ass fool to have added tribal colorization to this. What if Mohbad's siblings that are also dragging donations with the wife. Damn dumb ass.

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations by Fearyourcreator: 4:48am On Nov 24, 2023
Solsix:
Some people sef, the man is battling for his life and they are fighting over people's donation. Spits
Politicians are just like the people ... see am now ... the people are no better than the politicians
Re: Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations by Fearyourcreator: 4:51am On Nov 24, 2023
Benwallt:

It is Igbo thing. That tribe is cursed. Person dey sick bed with part of body chopped off and his immediate associate dey syphon his hard earned proceed of monetary alm
Very desperate sets

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) / Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) / Tonto Dike's son pictured with a policeman holding a gun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.